Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 18. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 11:10:06 AM
 Some altcoin which has no good fundamental and developer is have no future, the price will fall to zero. We must considers the developer before investing.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
July 14, 2018, 05:41:46 AM
Altcoin I sell quickly, and all the other coins I hold for a long time. This gives me a constant profit even in a falling market, I'm sure that everyone is doing so now
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
July 14, 2018, 05:04:25 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

Long term survival coins are best coins which can be grows in the market in the same time. Please choose the bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and dash are the perfect crypto currencies which can grows and survive for the long time. If you any altcoins which is now we can cannot say 100 percent sure that concern altcoin bumping for the short time. IOTA, CARDANO, WAVES, STELLAR and other cheap altcoins may have the potential but still it is good for the short term profit in the trading site.
for the highest, long-term risk level for the likely risk of acceptable outcomes. because in the future we do not know for future market development in the long term. because it could be for its development has decreased and caused losses. so I highly recommend for a safer shorter term.
I like this way of thinking. This is a really good advice, but this is good advice for everyone who doesn't want to get involved in crypto more and more . Because if you were in crypto, for example from 2012 to 2017 you couldn't see how BTC cost around 20 000. A lot of people that came in 2013 or 2014 sold BTC when it was about 1000$ , cause they thought that it was a bubble and this is right time to sell, but if you're beieve in crypto you can win more, you just need to be more patience than other people.
Activity: 224
July 14, 2018, 04:56:15 AM
Dear friend,
Let's see: Are long term or short term investments better? long term investment requires patience, commitment, keeping calm. But for short term, that is inversely. On the other hand, you usually hold something for short term investments, the other for long term investments.
Activity: 82
July 14, 2018, 04:52:17 AM
 You had better to half your coins for a long term and for a short term. Because the prices of other altcoin now are very unpredictable. We don't know when the price going up and when it going down. It is better to wait the right time when you sell your altcoin. When there is a time that the prices of altcoin  are going up. So that's  the time to sell your coin to have a bigger profit. Then hold the half of your coin for a long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 04:48:36 AM
In my bank there are coins that I bought in a long-term and do not intend to sell them the next 4-5 years. Nem, Ripple and Cardano.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 04:43:45 AM
Two strategies that I think is very good. I use the short term trade because I wanted a profit every day because we all definitely have the necessities of life. And I also have a long-term trade, for trade in the long term, I just pick a few coins that have a normal value as BTC and ETH.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 04:42:21 AM
yes indeed both have advantages and disadvantages of each, but if you look at the current market situation may be the most appropriate to do is a long-term, because the current market conditions may occur in the long term as well, and from according to the article I read the market will recover in the next few months or more precisely at the end of this year, and that is a prediction that will either happen or not
Activity: 86
July 14, 2018, 04:36:34 AM
If you are a trader then investing in short term projects will work for you any day as you ill buy for the purpose or reselling. short term deals will earn you profits but the returns may not be as good as those of Long term investment. With long term the coins have the chance to gain value over time, its takes a considerable amount of time for the coins to properly grow.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 04:29:19 AM
Short-term is quite profitable, but it requires a lot of time and knowledge in trading, so it is also very risky for you. I chose long-term investment, because i don't have much time. I prefer to find out perspective coins and buy it for a year or more. I know several traders that prefer long-term to short-term due to the fact that it is easier and almost as profitable as trading.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 04:20:14 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

Long term survival coins are best coins which can be grows in the market in the same time. Please choose the bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and dash are the perfect crypto currencies which can grows and survive for the long time. If you any altcoins which is now we can cannot say 100 percent sure that concern altcoin bumping for the short time. IOTA, CARDANO, WAVES, STELLAR and other cheap altcoins may have the potential but still it is good for the short term profit in the trading site.
for the highest, long-term risk level for the likely risk of acceptable outcomes. because in the future we do not know for future market development in the long term. because it could be for its development has decreased and caused losses. so I highly recommend for a safer shorter term.
Activity: 37
July 14, 2018, 04:16:51 AM
I think long term is the better investment. I believe in those projects that I choose. In order to play a long game, we need high-quality projects, which are often difficult to find. However, by correctly choosing a project, you can simply wait until the course increases, it works. true.
July 14, 2018, 04:05:50 AM
I prefer for short-term investments because it is more secure than loss. As for long term investment I choose coins that have high potential in the crypto market. And the coin is like ethereum,btc,and ripple.
July 14, 2018, 03:39:08 AM
The fortunate thing about long haul venture is picking shrewdly and purchasing mass coins while it's less expensive and hold it like you relatively covered it for your future self or family.

Like what I did in clam pearl (PRL) I contributed when it was $0.0003 for $200 route back a month ago and now it began developing quick like a stunning around $0.60 so I believe I'm fortunate having contributed sooner than today.

I know it's for a long haul so presently I'm recognizing another modest coins that has a one of a kind venture at that point choose to purchase in mass and hold it for the interim.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
July 13, 2018, 10:06:43 PM
Crypto market is very different and very risky too. You ask about which is better for trading short term or long term I prefer you short term trading it's less risky then long term.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 13, 2018, 10:01:56 PM
This depends on the situation, sometimes we have to make long-term investment because of the slow price movements and the roadmap of the project, but if the coin prices look very fast then immediately selling or short term is a better thing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 13, 2018, 09:14:19 PM
If you buy in dip market then hold long for best gains , if you buy in normal market then do swing trading . short term holding is based on signals by premium groups (not talking about pump and dump groups , they are shit) .
its all depend on your knowledge to predict short term price for any coin and then sell at high and buyback in dip .
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 09:02:49 PM
In my own experience I prefer to hold my coins in long terms because I know that someday it will pump the long run. While in short term you can hold you coins in short term but don't regret if your coins will pump in the time that you already sold your coins. The advantages of the long term period of hold is you can manage your coins and you are the one who will set your sells in the market.
Activity: 195
July 13, 2018, 08:53:44 PM
I prefer short term to long term hodling. For the short term, all i do is to sell when the price goes high a bit and use it to buy another coin that has fallen too low. And when i sell a coin, i dont come back to it until i see it under the losers section on coinmarketcap, then i buy it again and wait for a little rise again.
Activity: 33
July 13, 2018, 08:50:17 PM
i like long term but its ok for short term i just watching the price if it will high if not i hold it for more profits
Pages:
Jump to: