Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 22. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 04:20:11 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

According to this, my choice now is long term. But Before I invest I have to do some research first so that I can distinguish the long term or short term hold. So until now I still learn some adequate technical analysis I have switched to only long-term a group of Altcoin promises.

Activity: 129
July 13, 2018, 02:11:12 AM
I think this is entirely up to the investor's strategy. there are coins that are potentially long term. but crypto currencies are much more affordable for short term investment in the stock market.
Activity: 82
July 13, 2018, 02:07:24 AM
Investing in this year's encryption market, we need to maintain enough patience. From the encryption market this year, the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. Many cryptocurrencies need to be held for a long time before they are picked up.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
July 13, 2018, 02:01:34 AM
Short-term investments are complex and unstable. Long-term sometimes too long. I'm a bad trader so I choose a long-term investment.
Activity: 116
July 13, 2018, 01:59:15 AM
I think its good short term than on long term takes a long time. for example, in a short time takes three weeks or even four weeks kalou long term takes about two months or even four months
Activity: 85
July 13, 2018, 01:52:42 AM
This will be profoundly reliant on your venture plans.If you are a dealer at that point putting resources into here and now tasks will work for you any day as you sick purchase for the reason or exchanging. here and now arrangements will procure you benefits however the profits may not be comparable to those of Long haul speculation. With long haul the coins have the opportunity to pick up an incentive after some time, its sets aside a lot of time for the coins to appropriately grow.id settle adversary long haul as the coins have a tendency to grow slowly over some undefined time frame, pulling in more esteem.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 01:52:18 AM
like many traders here, personally, I prefer long-term trading. Because with long-term investments, I have more time to study the investment object and there are opportunities to correct the mistakes made. And as a rule it is very difficult to trade on all the ups and downs of the coin price. Therefore, it is better to have patience and trade in the long term.
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 01:47:10 AM
the long-term is in itself a more accurate approach to generating income. In this kind of investment, we are more likely to stay with our money. With the proper allocation of funds in the acquisition of crypto currency, there is a high probability that your invested funds is going to get you returns
Activity: 51
July 13, 2018, 01:39:12 AM
for me, long term investments are better. It is predicted that 2018 will be the year of altcoins which is why I think focusing on altcoins is the best choice. You can invest in Ethereum and hold it. If you want short term investments, you also make research on coinmarketcap to determine the coin to invest into but long term is the best in this market
Activity: 49
July 13, 2018, 01:34:21 AM
Both had points of interest and weaknesses. For my sentiment, it is smarter to pick long haul since it will acquire than the here and now. Numerous daring people picking long haul period since they realize that it can profit them greater. You are having speculation not to offer it quickly as opposed to holding it and acquire from it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 11:55:26 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
I am of the opinion to leave coins for long term because it is the most optimal way to earn more money, moreover it is safer
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 11:50:47 PM

I prefer long term, dark days are long over. The key is to find new projects that promise and spread our money among the multiple crypto coin options. Some will die slowly, but if you do research, there is a better chance of doing business gold or diamonds.
Activity: 185
July 12, 2018, 08:17:34 AM
I have three investment portfolios. The first includes the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap. The second consists of promising cryptocurrencies . The third is intended for short-term speculation on exchanges.
Activity: 308
July 12, 2018, 08:09:21 AM
there are projects more suitable for a long time, and there is just a flip.
Activity: 91
July 12, 2018, 06:21:14 AM
This depends on the kind of person you are and your area of interest.These techniques both work, the difference however iis in the reward system.short term basis tends to earn you little returns  as compared to long term, with long term holdings or investments,, the coins et the chance to grow in value, while short term basis are mainly for traders, who would rather earn token value over a short period of time
Activity: 3
July 12, 2018, 06:14:31 AM
Also thing to consider when debating Long term vs. Short term investing is how much time "long term" or "short term" really is?

For me "long term" in crypto space is 1 - 2 years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 06:13:50 AM
long term and short term are equally profitable, but have different advantages. if you want to do long term, select a good coin, such as bitcoin, bitcoin cash and ethereun, because the three coins are very good for long term. but if the short term select a cheap coin, and quickly rise the price, so that faster profit like etc.
Activity: 107
July 12, 2018, 06:11:42 AM
I think that its extremely hard to anticipate the conduct of digital money, making forecasts about future costs is an exceptionally troublesome assignment. Be that as it may, in light of some news from regarded sources, it is conceivable to make suspicions about the cost, yet it is dealing with gauges for a significant lot of time. In this manner, I incline toward long haul speculation.
Activity: 308
July 12, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

When you understand that the project is safe and growing, then you have to invest for a long time. But when you see the value of unstable market assets is dumping you do not have to invest long, you can search and choose other investments that are more promising.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
July 12, 2018, 02:04:11 AM

I think short term investment is more risky compared to long term because if you commit a minor mistake you may lose your money.Short term investment carries profit on daily basis if you trade skillfully.If you have selected solid coins based on some constructive project and plan to hold them for long term then you can earn handsome profit when prices are high.
Pages:
Jump to: