Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 64. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 05:32:53 AM
In contrast to short-term investment, the long-term is in itself a more accurate approach to generating income. In this kind of investment, we are more likely to stay with our money. With the proper allocation of funds in the acquisition of crypto currency, there is a high probability that we will be in full favor.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 05:32:33 AM
if i, use both, for long term I prefer trading with BItcoin, Ethereum because these two coins are perfect assets. and for short term I trading with altcoin Ripple, TEN and NXT.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 05:30:44 AM
Trading is a very good tool for earning money on the market but it can not be combined with the main kind of its activity because you will not succeed neither in your work nor in trading  Wink
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 26, 2018, 05:28:01 AM
I try to transfer all altcoins to Ethereum and leave it for the long term

Too bad ethereum seems to face another issue today. I still believe in ethereum long term though. I am diversifying into different coins here. Do think it is better to invest only in one currency than many?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 05:13:57 AM
I try to transfer all altcoins to Ethereum and leave it for the long term
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 05:13:34 AM
I personally prefer to make long-term investments. I only know that Bitcoin and Ethereum are two cryptocurrencies that are suitable for long-term investment. And I buy them from time to time.
Activity: 378
April 26, 2018, 05:11:19 AM
I keep all my investments as long as possible, because this is where I see the most favorable prospects for earnings. And so I'm much less likely to lose  coins.
Activity: 588
April 26, 2018, 04:57:23 AM
Personally I prefer long term investment seeing as the profit I make from cryptocurrencies is more like a retirement fund for me as I have a day job where I get all the money I need for my daily activities and to buy other things I might need. The choice ultimately depends on the investor and their needs, most people just want some short term profit and then they are out.
Activity: 266
April 26, 2018, 04:44:13 AM
Personally, I can't do it on a short term make money fast ,because I prefer the long. Make people laugh.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
Long-term or short-term equally at risk.
This is influenced by Cryptocurrency market factors as well, because with the course of cryptocurrency if the short term will also have a greater risk because the value of Crypto price is very volatile.
While the long-term is less risky because of the possibility Crypto will grow and rise in value.
Activity: 76
April 26, 2018, 03:57:48 AM
I prefer short term, take profits and buy other coins to invest from the benefits I get. so during investing my coins is not just one. and I believe this way will make more profit.
Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 03:50:08 AM
Both long term and short term are good if you know what you are doing . if you  have a chance to invest in long term the better because it would be profitable if the entire crypto market will grow.  
Short term investment is all about proper timing, if you are good at it, of course you can make good money
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 03:49:13 AM
In long term i prefer to hold bitcoin, etherium or first 25 coin in market volume. In short term i am looking project and research the coin, i prefer to coin who price over than 1usd.
Activity: 100
April 26, 2018, 03:47:03 AM
I'm going to invest 50% of my money in the long-term, 30% in the medium term, 20% in the short term,
Long term: BTC, ETH.
Metaphase: EOS, NEO, ADA.
Short term: IOTA, LTC.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
April 26, 2018, 03:18:35 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

Yes now is the right time to sell altcoin because now the altcoin price is turning green and so we can get a good profit and if you do not sell your altcoin now maybe you will not get a chance like

It's turning green but it has not reach a good price yet, until such time we will see bitcoin rising more than $10K, I think it's not wise to sell
unless you are a day trader who were able to accumulate during dip and you can sell right away when you see some profit.
HODL more because more good news will come that will raise the price up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 12:53:55 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

Yes now is the right time to sell altcoin because now the altcoin price is turning green and so we can get a good profit and if you do not sell your altcoin now maybe you will not get a chance like

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 12:34:12 AM
this is what signatures signature, I prefer short-term, long-term projects are not promising, short term short-term follow-up project 3 weeks but we often get the signature coin.
Activity: 60
April 26, 2018, 12:29:57 AM
In my opinion, day trading is better than long term holding. Firstly, you do not know about the coin is good or not so holding it is really risk. Thus day trading help investor more flexible in finding solution when the coin price drops.
Activity: 87
April 25, 2018, 03:41:23 PM
I'm not percentages, but rather the gaps of the market and the market behavior. It all depends on this and how I trade, day or long term. But almost always there is a portfolio with a long-term investment, which I replenish every month.
Activity: 125
April 25, 2018, 03:39:38 PM
Long-term is winning in case a good projects, if we deal with hyped-ones - of course it must be short-term.
Personally, my opinion, it would be better to choose to choose to invest in the long term since you can earn more money than
doing it for a shorter period, you must also have a lot of patience since its value depends a lot on the
most important currencies that generally handle a lot the value of the market making it unstable
Pages:
Jump to: