Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 65. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 03:10:56 PM
it depends what coin I hold and invest. if i invest my money in top coin like bitcoin and eth then i will do long term. but if I invest in a less top coin then I make a short term investment.
Activity: 179
April 25, 2018, 03:10:38 PM
I think it depends on our mental when we want to get a lot of profit to be ready for long term and need a lot of capital if any profit if not loss, and short term very light but little profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
ETH and BTC for long-term
A few long-term investments in Altcoins I hope (DRG, TRX, IOTA, EOS) may be successful.
If you want to get a high level of profits in your investment, you can sell short-term coins and keep long-term coins, which can get better from the coins.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 03:07:47 PM
I prefer a long-term investment. In my portfolio there are currencies that are processed by me only as long-term investments. This is primarily BTC, ETH, LTC and NEO. Over time, all these currencies will grow in any case.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
April 25, 2018, 02:31:55 PM
Long term is better than short term but something very similar in both ways like you must be skillfully and not to be panic and keep in mind that everything is risky and not 100 percent sure also be patients and positiveness.
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 02:25:59 PM
I combine both perspective coins. I belive in Welocal short term and join bounty.
Activity: 280
April 25, 2018, 02:24:04 PM
As always I`m trying to spread my portfolio in many different coins on Market, so I would not face a big trouble, if something will go down.
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 02:04:50 PM
Long-term and short-term course has its own advantages. For long term investment you do not need much capital to get the results later. For short-term investments you have to have a lot of capital to get a big profit, if your short-term capital investment is the same is nonsense.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 01:59:18 PM
I go for long-term investment by holding my coins and be patient as we can see and predict its advantages and losses routinely every day in a long time to analyze all the possibilities and make decision more carefully.  Wink
Activity: 280
April 25, 2018, 12:29:22 PM
Short term investments are mainly for day traders and they are satisfied with any advantage,
but for me the long term is the best because
you can earn a lot of profits over a period of time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 09:02:05 AM
Long term investments is better at my opinion because you have more time and more chances to got profit from tokens,  short term invetments seems like trading for me.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
April 25, 2018, 08:43:39 AM
I decided for myself only long-term work, because for me it means less risk. It is too difficult to guess what will happen to the market in a short time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 154
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
April 25, 2018, 08:34:57 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
i never speculate in short terms, i always use the same strategy, i start using and buying coins in cascade way,and when any coin exchange rate falls down I'm not sure whether it will fall down or rise, so i buy only parts of it. and after some lucky period of this particular coin growth I choose to secede using it. the most important thing is not to be stingy, fight with the FOMO and remember that there is no rate so high that a coin wouldn't show the lowest rate drop in its' hictory
Activity: 94
April 24, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
It's better bitcoin if you want long term because this crypto always pump up even have huge fall and altcoins like eth dash doge etc is for short term. Long term is one of the best profitable way but it takes too long.
Activity: 378
April 24, 2018, 09:46:31 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short-term gain vs? Long-term gain?
Of course, I will use long-term to hold all the coins I have. I think long term is very profitable. Yes even though we must be really patient to hold the coins we have until the price is at the peak. But that patience will be replaced by satisfactory results.
Activity: 76
April 24, 2018, 09:42:06 AM
Long term only. If you know that project is good you can waiting and take profit after some months or years. You don't panic on bear market, you just hodl all of you coins.
If you trade/invest in short term you afraid every day/week about market. I just want to be calm about my money.
Activity: 211
April 24, 2018, 09:39:51 AM
In the long term, I would continue to hold the ether, the short term, and I would sell it if the price was right.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 09:33:49 AM
I think long term coins are BTC or ETH. Long term is very good proposition to earn big profit. But short term like a IOTA is very good for trading.
Activity: 71
April 24, 2018, 07:20:05 AM
Long term: BTC, ETH, XRP
Short term maybe some altcoin such as: LTC, Waves,..
Activity: 229
April 24, 2018, 07:03:25 AM
I prefer to draw as little as possible, so in my portfolio there are many more coins that I hold for the long term. I would say that day trading for me is still complicated.
Pages:
Jump to: