Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 63. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 06:17:40 PM
I think is long term investment but at some point it's a mix of guess and luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 04:32:47 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I do not know how to trade short term, so I bet on long-term investments in such coins as ETH BTC DASH MONERO etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 04:18:53 PM
My wallet is full of various crypto coins received as a result of participating in bounty companies, and airdrops. I hope that some of them will become promising and in the future will bring a big profit, but in fact they are depreciating. I have some very good crypto coins from Zilliqa, I have high plans for it. I do not plan to sell it, but just keep it in my wallet.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 03:29:20 PM
of course short term is better than long term. long term is uncertain in my opinion so i prefer short term.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 26, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
The two of them are of course separate. the coin to be held in the long run is separate, the coin to be held in the short run apart. We have to invest according to the coin every time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
April 26, 2018, 03:20:11 PM
Like many traders here, personally, I prefer long-term trading. Because with long-term investments, I have more time to study the investment object and there are opportunities to correct the mistakes made. And as a rule it is very difficult to trade on all the ups and downs of the coin price. Therefore, it is better to have patience and trade in the long term.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
April 26, 2018, 02:24:24 PM
I prefer long term,I am ready to take the risk just holding my tokens and coins from alts,if the price will bloom then it's time to sell some of it and hold the rest,I am more confident here because I know I am secure here,thanks to you guys.

I prefer long term too since this is profitable, but in my trading  I do both. I have long term  tokens and coins and I do daily or short trade too.Though long term hold   yields a higher or bigger profit, trading everyday is thrilling and exciting too. Smiley
Activity: 90
April 26, 2018, 02:10:36 PM
I prefer long term hold but mostly because I am not very good at trading which means I just end up losing a lot of money when I try to day trade so I stick to holding
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
April 26, 2018, 01:39:37 PM
you wait too long term depending in the coins
you have because when the coin price increases as it skyrockets
then after a few mounts you can earn more money otherwise.
Activity: 146
April 26, 2018, 08:21:06 AM
I prefer long term,I am ready to take the risk just holding my tokens and coins from alts,if the price will bloom then it's time to sell some of it and hold the rest,I am more confident here because I know I am secure here,thanks to you guys.
Activity: 81
April 26, 2018, 07:49:26 AM
I prefer for a long term  investment,  I will earn much profit if I will just hold my coins especially if it is bitcoin and ethereum because  if I will dispose now my coins I only get little profit due to low market value so i decided to just hold it and go for long term investment till the price soar high.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 07:36:52 AM
I would settle for a smart  longterm hold. This is switching to fiat when there is a continuous downtrend and buy back when there is a possible rise
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 07:36:24 AM
Depends on what you have at your disposal. If there are not too many, it is better to look at short-term contracts, as long-term contracts are too unprofitable. Expect a couple of months to get a % off $ 500 is even ridiculous.
Yes it is the best thing your doing. You had better to half your coins for a long term and for a short term. Because the prices of other altcoin now are very unpredictable. We don't know when the price going up and when it going down. It is better to wait the right time when you sell your altcoin. When there is a time that the prices of altcoin  are going up. So that's  the time to sell your coin to have a bigger profit. And if that coin have a big possibility to become more higher in the next year. Then hold the half of your coin for a long term.
Activity: 76
Merit: 7
April 26, 2018, 07:27:44 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

Long term:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Nebulas
CommerceBlock
Litecoin

Short term:
n/a
Activity: 210
April 26, 2018, 07:26:52 AM
I have 70% of the investment in the short term and 30% in the long term.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

All coins which I hold are suitable for long term holding. These are such currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. As you can see this all coins represented here are quite reliable and give stable profits
Also look about new token - BeEasy!
trk
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 05:44:52 AM
I prefer long-term investments. At the beginning of my bitcoin activity, I tried to trade coins, but I did not get anything good, so now I just keep the perpsective coins in my wallet.

You mean prospective? LOL

I did too. I am not good in trading and I realize that. That is why I keep on hodling.
But I shouldve swing trade sometimes, and rebuy cheaper.
But nevermind, I still believe in the coins I hodl Smiley
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 05:38:49 AM
A project focused on Health is a long-term project, cause health is a major need for all.
New Era For Healthcare Environment — Step To Healthy Planet:

— NWP Tokens — Usage through interaction within the ecosystem of patients, researchers, Regulator, CRO, pharmaceutical companies, clinics.
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 05:38:16 AM
Depends on what you have at your disposal. If there are not too many, it is better to look at short-term contracts, as long-term contracts are too unprofitable. Expect a couple of months to get a % off $ 500 is even ridiculous.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
April 26, 2018, 05:36:07 AM
I prefer long-term investments. At the beginning of my bitcoin activity, I tried to trade coins, but I did not get anything good, so now I just keep the perpsective coins in my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: