Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 66. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
April 24, 2018, 07:01:43 AM
Short-term investment is good, but you can buy oshibitsa at the peak of the coin, but it will not grow any more, I think it's risky!
Activity: 294
April 24, 2018, 06:47:59 AM
When it comes to trading I always do a short term trade. I like to buy some alt-coin while it is pumping up and take my profit even if it is just 5-10%. Yeah I know there is a high chance that I could lose my money but I am risking it on the coins that I think that would be pump up in the next couple of hours or days.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
April 24, 2018, 06:25:29 AM
Long-term investment should be made in the bull season. Short term does not work in the bull
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
April 24, 2018, 06:23:36 AM
if I personally mending long term, if the long term can get more profit, useless if short-term bertingstasi gain us a little, mending long-term profit too much too, but see the price of his coins.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 06:21:22 AM
I am only hold coin for long term. All of them are potential and profitable, short term is too risk in my mind and I don't like investing in any coin in short term
Activity: 156
April 24, 2018, 06:18:53 AM
In my opinion, this depends directly on the situation on the market. Because it is a long term or short term investment, both of them has a advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 154
April 24, 2018, 05:01:47 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I always go long. Make enough research prior to investing in the project. Do some bounty stuffs too to earn the tokens. Invest some and go long for the future. This is how you retain maximum value I reckon.
Activity: 44
April 24, 2018, 04:59:38 AM
many people, including me, can't wait to invest and choose investments in the short term because of weaker results more noticeable and, of course, the precious coins used for investments.
Activity: 233
April 24, 2018, 04:00:18 AM
investors who are in short-term investment preferences are making more money in my opinion. it may be difficult to follow the short term perhaps only. you may need time to do all of them.
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 03:56:46 AM
in my opinion if hold short term not really rist from trading or inves, but if hold long term thats full of risk, becase we dont know in future what is the market do. the price of market can be donw and down until lost all money. if short time we can handle our money with money management. we can stop trading or invest when the price of market it is not in accordance with our prediction
Activity: 126
April 24, 2018, 03:27:12 AM
Which kind of investment do you prefer, I personally prefer to do long-term investment. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are very suitable for long-term investment, so I like the two cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 89
April 24, 2018, 03:23:58 AM
Short-term investment risk is low, probably only 50%. The risks are small, and the chances of a huge profit are slim. Long-term investment risk is big, I think it is 90%. Because we don't know what will happen in the future. If passwords continue to exist, prices could rise and gain a big advantage. But if encryption fails, that's the biggest risk, and we're going to lose all our money.
Activity: 210
April 24, 2018, 03:16:01 AM
Thats all depends of just what coins you wanted to pick, if you will make long or short-term investments, safely it will be in Ethereum, in my opinion
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 23, 2018, 05:18:57 PM
Looking at what to consider a long-term investment, half a year is considered a long-term investment? and is the investment considered short-term for 1-2 months?
Activity: 130
April 23, 2018, 05:15:22 PM
when it comes to risk, there is no risky choice. as discussed in this thread, I think for short-term profit risks are greater than long-term benefits. because if we talk about profits we will definitely choose to profit that we can use in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
April 23, 2018, 05:08:00 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

you can choose on long term and short term investment depending on your needs, if you want to earn a daily income then start trading in the market because in this way you can earn profit daily or monthly depending on how hard you work.
Activity: 151
April 23, 2018, 05:07:06 PM
I believe that long-term investment is the most profitable.need to find only promising coin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 05:04:10 PM
I always check charts on h4 time frame or d1 timeframe.
So i am an investor for long-midterm. Its clearly show we are in a nice bullish market and all of us will get rich soon.
So don't afraid to buy more coins and tokens everyday.

I agree to that mate, the bullish market will make us rich in the future and its good for the long term traders to hold their coins until such time the price will gain higher price value. Short term might lead us to lose our savings and the regrets can be a worst feeling if you see that your coins will increase huge value after all. Be positive and invest for good coins, because that serves as your investment for the future profits.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
April 23, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

I think if the long term is an investment, but the short term is trading in the sense of making profit in the same time. you can choose for yourself whether you are an investor or a trader. so those are the two options you can take. and long-term coins such as bitcoin or ethereum. short term like xrp. the unstable price in time
Activity: 154
April 23, 2018, 04:53:36 PM
I always hold coins long if they grows of course. I invest approximately up to 30% of my savings.
Coins are too volatile so I declined short term investments at all because there are too much false signals.
Pages:
Jump to: