Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 74. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 04:42:10 AM
I am a crypto currency and Forex trader. I am working this online market around 5 years ago. In this 5 years I am just analyze crypto currency market but I am work only 3 years ago with a crypto currency trading. I am work with both type of work one of the long time trading and short Trump trading. When I start crypto currency trading all the time I am just start long Trump trading because long term is a very good for without losing money or short term is a very risky you can lose your money of any moment but long term is a very good because it is a lorries to lose your money so I think long term investment is a best for trading if you are a newbie otherwise short term investment is very profitable and quick earning system. If you want to start short term trading you can't do if you are a newbie you need to analysis about crypto currency market then you can start short term trading hope you understand.
Activity: 350
April 18, 2018, 04:02:27 AM
would prefer to put my bitcoin, ethereum and other valuable coins in a long term investment.  Aside from the transaction costs that I will save, the volatility is lower.  This will give a higher return of my investment.  This would also serves as my savings for our future plans.  The kind of investment that tends to be less stressful and I am no longer suffering from the anxiety caused by the day to day monitoring.  You can withdraw your profit and reinvest it again if you want.  There are much more benefits and advantages from long term than in short term investing.
Activity: 179
April 18, 2018, 03:31:58 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

Well, its right when you use strategy of forex trading to use like cut loss and take profit if the market is just going red and green not in long deep range like now.
But problem comes when we can not make sure that the market is normal or going very deep like now. So the strategy is right but very difficult to apply.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 18, 2018, 03:31:22 AM
if the goal in the short run is reached yes it's a luck not necessarily holding long-term get to the profits could be a loss if I where there to the direct profit I sell
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
April 18, 2018, 03:25:16 AM
Starting from April 2018 we pay monthly interest 2% for ZIG token holdings on Ecex Exchange accounts.
Withdraw or accumulate interest - the choice is your's
https://ecex.exchange

Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 18, 2018, 03:20:34 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
the risks that any business takes are inevitable. but for the short-term acceptable risk is smaller. so I put on and to hold and use the short run to run your business.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 03:09:17 AM
Investing in the long-term or short-term monetary market depends on the nature of each currency as well as your capital. If your money is not borrowed, as your own capital you can invest in long-term projects that you trust. If you borrow money to invest, you should look carefully.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 03:05:32 AM
Actually its depend upon your investment and knowledge,Actually both are profitable if your selection is good.It is seemed that long term is most profitable just need patience and hold till the good moment and maximize the profit.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 03:00:13 AM
Let me share this precious Air drop and bounty info with you guys!!

There is the KStarCoin which is from Korea.
They already have 8million users! Feel like it’s legit.
They say they are gonna crowdfund to hold K-pop concerts all over the world.
I saw their white paper.I think they have clear vision for themselves.
It was easy for me to make coins from there. You can just join the chat room(https://t.me/joinchat/GeOUSUZPyVpuOHvUMHmKkQ)
until the pre-sale is over and that’s it.
Another way was signing up for the website and share it on SNS.(http://k-co.in/uYDImJcT)
If your friends join, you gain more. The more the better, guys!! I already got some.
Good luck guys!
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
April 18, 2018, 02:55:54 AM

My bitcoin invesemt is for long term, I can wait up to 10 years to withdraw it. For short term trading I am betting on alt coins like NEO and tron.T
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
April 18, 2018, 02:52:20 AM

My portfolio is composed of more than ten coins which are widely scattered in different exchange platforms and wallets. Most of them I do not touch during the bear months even if it means it will go very low in value. I used USDT before since it is the most stable of all in terms of price but ever since I read several times about USDT being involved in a lot of controversies, I avoid using it. So in terms of risk in %, I do not mind it. I am flexible. I go for long term if needed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 02:47:08 AM
Choose what is best for you. These two strategies require different skills and conditions. For example, if you want to constantly earn on crypto currencies, then it's better to choose trading
Activity: 518
April 18, 2018, 02:47:00 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum it is good for long term investment because it has a big profit from them, if you invest in year ago right now you can get big return from your investment because the price of bitcoin right now $8k but in the short term investment only small profit you can get it.
Activity: 76
April 18, 2018, 02:46:36 AM
If you enter a small amount in coins with a minimum value, then a fairly high chance to earn. Only here some coins can not change in price for years
Activity: 134
April 18, 2018, 02:45:00 AM
My rule of thumb is if you don't take profits, there may be no profit, in the cryptocurrency world. I do hold long positions on Bitcoin and Ethereum, but mainly to buy altcoins when I see them in a good dip. I also take profits in Bitcoin and Ethereum, so it makes it easy to stay long on them. The one thing you have to make sure of is your not selling off your profits in BTC and ETH at a loss when the price dips. I find when BTC is running up in price, it is a good time to buy alt's for short-term investing. That's just my take on the topic, everyone has different trading strategies.
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 02:40:25 AM
when i invest short time,i can take big profit when market grow up but i lose all profit when market falls,it is difficult to trade short term because you need to know when you go out market,if not you will stuck with market,i chosen invest long term because i beleive the future of btc,i will buy eth,btc or some coin with the price i can accept risky about that coin and i hold about 1 year with eth,btc
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 02:39:54 AM
Well Long term investments on solid Projects after a good research is the most ideal way to earn Profits from Cryptocurrency. I prefer 90% of Ones Portfolio reserving for Long term investments. Other 10% can be used for mid and short term investments like 2-15 days. These short term investments should done mainly with the news to follow under the theory of buy the rumor and sell the news. You can most of the time can get Profits from this.
Activity: 266
April 18, 2018, 02:39:01 AM
I think for short-term investments you can not spend much, if you want to get bigger profits for long-term investment. Wink
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 02:37:55 AM
for long term gain bitcoin ethereum litcoin bitcoincash.. are guarantied the rest are just shitcoins,, expecially erc20 tokens
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 18, 2018, 02:36:41 AM
I switched from a day-trader to a long-term holder.
It felt good to earn profit with day trading, but I found it is too stressful.
Pages:
Jump to: