Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 71. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 144
April 21, 2018, 07:51:23 AM
Short term or long term depends on the coins you have because when a coin price increases like skyrocket then after few months you can get more money otherwise you'll wait too long enough to get good profit.
axillary whether the project has no prospects in the future, relative to the growth of coin prices, it is better to trade every day and earn on the difference in price. For long-term prospects there are certain rating coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 03:34:47 AM
Investment is one of the most profitable activities financially and economically. there are many places to invest like, long term investments and short term investments. both have their own flaws and advantages. I think it's better to choose the long term because it can bring in more profits but has the risk. And most importantly if long-term investment is patient.
Activity: 130
April 21, 2018, 02:26:13 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins for long term and Ripple and IOTA are short terms coins. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. However, the long term coins are considered to be the best to earn profit.
Activity: 210
April 21, 2018, 02:22:08 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

Both have advantages and disadvantages. My opinion is that it is better to choose long-term because I have been investing in bitcoins and ETH.

Short-term investments are more of a gamble, and if the value goes down, you end up with a huge loss, and in the long run, most reliable encryption firms are on the rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 02:19:58 AM
Good question. This is my experience. I reckon a good 70/30 ratio. So far, everything goes smoothly. But the ratio can be changed. How? Decide for you
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 10:01:30 AM
Apparently, I am not handling things very well, but if I were, I am a firm believer that short term investments can be more profitable if you make the right decisions managing the situations.
Activity: 2
April 20, 2018, 09:58:41 AM
I feel the marketing & promotion is more important zero fees for community growth and sustained usability of an altcoin.Website is: marineco.ínMore details here  Yes 100 percent free no strings attached.  Marinecoín is an extremely fast coin that is eco- friendly and dev=less. mtc will be controlled by artificial iot intellgience and will be a real force in the crypto markets in the future.  marineco.ín It is a time tested mtc network. Marinecoíns block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin community .
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 19, 2018, 06:42:57 PM
I prefer to invest in tokens and coins for a long time. But part of the portfolio I'm trying to trade with some tokens. I'm studying news on projects. When I see a big announcement, I buy a token. When the price rises very well, I sell and search for the next token.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
April 19, 2018, 06:34:22 PM
If you do not have any experience in trading, then simply invest in coins for a long time. This will be the most profitable strategy for you.  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 06:32:40 PM
Long-term investment helps you to have a more stable income, but it takes a lot of time and short-term investment to help you make a quick income, but the risk is huge. So depending on your ability and knowledge you have to choose the most appropriate form of investment for you to optimize the profits.
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
April 19, 2018, 06:25:12 PM
I prefer long term because you can be able to choose and buy coins with higher prices and lesser risks involved. Maybe, trading in a short term span may lead to success but most likely it can result to losses. Any attempt to greediness will never be satisfying.
copper member
Activity: 350
April 19, 2018, 06:19:23 PM
I think short term is better than long term. Long term is very riskly. İf coin will up i sell. I am not holder.
Perhaps if you have experience of trading on the short-term, then this is a good way to earn quick money, but most do not have this experience and attempts to trade on short-term lead to losses. Because of greed, traders do not close positions when they see a profit - they want more and more money. In the end, instead of profit, they receive losses. Well, you know how it goes Smiley
Activity: 153
April 19, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
I have invested everything in ETH in the long term. other coins do not hold.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 369
April 19, 2018, 06:02:27 PM
I think short term is better than long term. Long term is very riskly. İf coin will up i sell. I am not holder.
Activity: 308
April 19, 2018, 06:00:49 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

Actually it depends on your needs, if you are interested on using cryptocurrency for living then the best thing to do is hold a coin that will give you profit for just a short term other wise invest on a coin that is good for long term.
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 05:58:26 PM
I do about six months cryptocurrency so you can safely say that all my coins in a short-term investment
Activity: 168
April 19, 2018, 05:56:19 PM
30% always in bitcoin, about 40% of my portfolio is for longterm investments, using the rest during the bull season for buying shitcoins, actually got my best gains with longterm investments
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 05:36:18 PM
I have been holding longterm all my coins since I started investing and it's painful that the bear season caught me unawares. I will like to be doing some short to medium term from now on.
Activity: 392
April 19, 2018, 04:07:23 PM
I mostly prefer day trading because in that case you can get more profit than keeping coins for half a year or even longer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
April 19, 2018, 01:24:16 PM
I advise you to go more into short-term deals and trading. Trading is as relevant as ever I think. The market has changed and it is necessary to adapt to it.
Pages:
Jump to: