Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 73. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 05:14:28 AM
It is slightly different between both of them and you have to know what is the differences. I combine both of them in my trading because coins are different and I am suiting them base to their style.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 05:11:14 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

it depends on the specific token or coin if it is worth long term or maybe short term. but i prefer it holding long and you set your own price goal . in order for you to gain more profit.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 05:08:57 AM
One of the investors' strategies in the world of cryptographic currencies is the long term or short term. evaluating some of the subcoins you invest in as long term provides extra profit. so my preference is long term
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 19, 2018, 05:06:45 AM
I like to invest early in solid projects and hold long term until it has reached a certain roadmap or achievement. It has been less stressful for me and actually more profitable than day trading.
Activity: 188
April 19, 2018, 05:05:41 AM
I prefer long-term. They're more confident. For the short term you need to have a lot of money to get a good profit. After all, no coin per day increases by 2-3 times. Usually it is a maximum of 10% of the cost and with small investments do not earn much.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 19, 2018, 05:04:34 AM
I use different strategies for different coins.
There are many coins fluctuating a lot, which are perfect for short term trading.
As to bitcoin and ethereum, I hold them long term.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 05:02:23 AM
Both of them are profitable but I more prefer longterm holding. 65% is for longterm and 35 for short term holding.
Activity: 152
April 19, 2018, 04:56:14 AM
If I personally believe the market will rise again, but not now, but time will answer it. the cryptocurrency market will return to normal within a few months because cryptocurrency is still popular and the community will become larger than cryptocurrency will begin to grow. So if we want to get a profit from him be patient just waiting for an uptrend. And learn other management to reduce risk in cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 99
April 19, 2018, 03:24:59 AM
For me high valued coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash LiteCoin and other expensive coins today are for short-term investment like if you want to start to learn trading. Top coins will offer high profits in a minimum of time if you're lucky but in terms of long-term investments, low priced coins will soon priced a hundred bucks after a couple of years or a decade so in the future your investments today will be the best and ultimate decision you ever made.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
April 18, 2018, 06:21:21 PM
In a kratkosrok for me personally it is 10 - 15% during there 2-3 days and I close the transaction, and long term, here already several options, one of them on long it of 3 months to a profit x3-x5 above.
Activity: 700
April 18, 2018, 06:07:26 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
I think the risks are the same but the longer term is more promising because I think there are a lot of coins that are only good for long periods but long term is difficult because we have enough money to meet the economic needs, therefore until now I still can not hold long term
Activity: 406
April 18, 2018, 05:38:44 PM
I have a lot of Altcoins and not all of them are really pumping so some of them I'm going to use for trading and some of them are for long-term goals and even up to a couple of years of holding for my future.

I think you have a whole year for this trade. Strong growth should not be in the shortest time. Angry
Activity: 75
April 18, 2018, 05:30:59 PM
I have a lot of Altcoins and not all of them are really pumping so some of them I'm going to use for trading and some of them are for long-term goals and even up to a couple of years of holding for my future.
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 01:36:14 PM
I prefer long term. Even ETH I hold more that 1 year.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 07:34:57 AM
I think that it is better for a long term investment right now than a short term. As you can see, holding bitcoin for 1 year can be resulted as a millionaire. Bitcoin has already increased its price for many time in a year. IN the beginning of 2017, it was $1000 and  in the end of 2017, it was nearly $20000
Activity: 57
April 18, 2018, 06:23:16 AM
i am holding lots of coin on bittrex and not trading them because i loss to much now i am in holding mood i buy coins on recent drop market and i can hold all my coins about 2 months they are still in profit but i am not selling them because long term is best way to earn either short term
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 06:14:53 AM
for me I am more inclined to trade or invest in the long term because with the long term for me personally I feel more calm than the short term
Activity: 574
April 18, 2018, 06:07:45 AM
I think i choose sort.

Because, im not too sure about Altcoin.
Usually i hold Altcoin just for 1 or 2 month.
After that i sell it and trade to ETH or BTC and hold it until right for sell.
Activity: 490
April 18, 2018, 06:02:40 AM
I think it depends on our mental when we want to get a lot of profit to be ready for long term and need a lot of capital if any profit if not loss, and short term very light but little profit.
Activity: 420
April 18, 2018, 05:52:50 AM

According to our moderator in crypto, just hold the coins that are good and valuable. He said that one day, the value of that coin will go to the moon. Cheesy But I know to myself it's more risky to hold a long term investments.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: