Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at a pirate, eye to eye if you dare. - page 3. (Read 60653 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Maybe you can see Pirate eye-to-eye at Rosa's Cafe: http://www.facebook.com/Rosascafe/posts/10150282999939069

~Bruno~
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
Fair enough.  Bottom line is it was changed very recently.

How does changing one's privacy setting on facebook amount to anything?  I added a song I liked on facebook, I guess that means I'm a shill for that band.  Roll Eyes
You're the one drawing conclusions, I just said it was interesting  Wink
I wonder if depositors have been messaging him via facebook or something - I know I would if I was owed what some are on here...

They probably asked him why he liked this video on facebook  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IE7rHh4Arc

This is a joke

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Thanks to all of you that came and sorry I couldn't spend more time with everyone.  I know a few of you were there and didn't get a chance to meet you.

Here is everyone that showed up.

[pic edited out for space]

We will do it again!!!

IMO because of certain links and other personal accounts that have been privately messaged to me,

I believe with low-to-medium confidence that Pirate is the guy on the far right in this pic.

I also believe this could be a fake pic, maybe from a few years ago or something he just posted for lulz.

Would love to hear Goat / BurtW or anyone else that claimed to have been at this meetup to confirm.

You're an idiot.

Bob.

How does changing one's privacy setting on facebook amount to anything?  I added a song I liked on facebook, I guess that means I'm a shill for that band.  Roll Eyes
You're the one drawing conclusions, I just said it was interesting  Wink
I wonder if depositors have been messaging him via facebook or something - I know I would if I was owed what some are on here...
Activity: 686
Wat
Hi Micon,

I am in that picture. I was there.

I would like to make a recommendation to you. Remember though, this is free advice, so take it for what it is worth.

Please spend more time reading and less time posting and you would not come to such ridiculous conclusions.

Best regards,
gigavps

Allow me to translate.

Dumbshit,

A dumber dumbshit has never before shat upon this world of dumbshits.

You must have come from an advanced dumbshit civilization that has exceeded human capacity for dumbshittery.  It is a mystery how such a dumbshit is able to make its way to a computer, let alone post dumbshit comments of such a staggering degree of dumbshit shitbombs with such frequency.  It is as if an amoeba oozed out of a great and vast pile of the dumbest shit ever dropped and took dumbshit form.

If you were less of a dumbshit, you might make fewer dumbshit statements.

Fuck you,

gigavps

LOL

Know we know why Micon sucks at poker.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

MUSICAL SCAMMER!
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
It is visible, but the account has been recently deactivated (before it was possible to friend request him).  The two pictures that were publicly viewable are also no longer visible.

No, its a privacy setting.  You have to be within his L2 of friends to try to friend him.  You should try it.

It was changed at least a month ago, so before the withdrawals/payments seized up.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
It is visible, but the account has been recently deactivated (before it was possible to friend request him).  The two pictures that were publicly viewable are also no longer visible.

No, its a privacy setting.  You have to be within his L2 of friends to try to friend him.  You should try it.
vip

Activity: 840
vip
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps
Thanks to all of you that came and sorry I couldn't spend more time with everyone.  I know a few of you were there and didn't get a chance to meet you.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53757294/thecrew.png

We will do it again!!!

IMO because of certain links and other personal accounts that have been privately messaged to me,

I believe with low-to-medium confidence that Pirate is the guy on the far right in this pic.

I also believe this could be a fake pic, maybe from a few years ago or something he just posted for lulz.

Would love to hear Goat / BurtW or anyone else that claimed to have been at this meetup to confirm.

Hi Micon,

I am in that picture. I was there.

I would like to make a recommendation to you. Remember though, this is free advice, so take it for what it is worth.

Please spend more time reading and less time posting and you would not come to such ridiculous conclusions.

Best regards,
gigavps
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Thanks to all of you that came and sorry I couldn't spend more time with everyone.  I know a few of you were there and didn't get a chance to meet you.

We will do it again!!!

Try again.

Hint: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=226396560743335&id=217143734980207
Activity: 451

We will do it again!!!

I won't deny that.

Will the real Trev Shavers please stand up?
Activity: 350

We will do it again!!!

Haha, you're really embarrassing dude Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot

We will do it again!!!

Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Is the 3rd guy in on the left Gabe Newell?
Pages:
Jump to: