Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at a pirate, eye to eye if you dare. - page 2. (Read 60653 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1076
Well here it is again. It is my photo and I hold the rights to it. I will take it down if Pirate asks.
This is useless. Undoubtedly, many have already saved it for potential criminal evidence.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Thanks to all of you that came and sorry I couldn't spend more time with everyone.  I know a few of you were there and didn't get a chance to meet you.

Here is everyone that showed up.

We will do it again!!!

Looks like the image has been removed. Also, Pirate was last seen about an hour ago on this plank board.

~Bruno~

Anyone know why the photo is now gone?
It's probably due to him closing his dropbox from the stuff that popped up yesterday night. (Thailand Time)

What stuff popped up last night?

Someone posted a dox on a guy they think is Pirate, linked using that Dropbox account. It's taken down now by the OP himself.
See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/surrender-your-booty-103380
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I am the one who knocks
Are you saying it was a ponzi now goat?
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Thanks to all of you that came and sorry I couldn't spend more time with everyone.  I know a few of you were there and didn't get a chance to meet you.

We will do it again!!!

Looks like the image has been removed. Also, Pirate was last seen about an hour ago on this plank board.

~Bruno~

It's probably due to him closing his dropbox from the stuff that popped up yesterday night. (Thailand Time)

What stuff popped up last night?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break

We will do it again!!!

~Bruno~

vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

~Bruno~

The last post on 'this plank board'   was almost a month ago, not an hour.

The forum keeps track of when it last sees you looking at a post while signed in.  So you can be 'seen' without posting.  Its a bit different than the irc seen.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

~Bruno~

The last post on 'this plank board'   was almost a month ago, not an hour.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

We will do it again!!!

~Bruno~
I am the one who knocks
Thought I would leave this here.

I love you.

Also it was The Oatmeal who created it, I just thought it awesome and relavent.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

I love you.
I am the one who knocks
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
blah blah blah

I like ponzis

blah blah blah
I am the one who knocks
also, I respect your hashing power sir.  I sincerely hope you are not putting any threw GPUMax

For future reference:

threw  verb
a simple past tense of throw.

as opposed to

through   preposition
1. in at one end, side, or surface and out at the other: to pass through a tunnel; We drove through Denver without stopping. Sun came through the window.
2. past; beyond: to go through a stop sign without stopping.
3. from one to the other of; between or among the individual members or parts of: to swing through the trees; This book has passed through many hands.
4. over the surface of, by way of, or within the limits or medium of: to travel through a country; to fly through the air.
5. during the whole period of; throughout: They worked through the night.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
Fair enough.  Bottom line is it was changed very recently.

How does changing one's privacy setting on facebook amount to anything?  I added a song I liked on facebook, I guess that means I'm a shill for that band.  Roll Eyes
Totally relevant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAg1DnDasCU
Activity: 336
wait if u guys sent $5M to that guy I'm gonna be mad...

Wait

y u just now see him??

Seriously, take giga's advice. If you really need help figuring something out, send out a pm to someone instead of making a public fool of yourself. I can't tell you how many pms I've sent simply asking strangers questions to help me understand various bitcoin related subjects. You'd be surprised at just how willing people will be to help someone who is honestly searching for some information, rather than repeatedly spamming ill-informed temper-tantrums all over the place.

Most threads you post on are not as irrelevant as this one, and it does get very old for everyone here having to continue scrolling over your posts on a daily basis.

That said, I am glad you are into bitcoin. I have no personal beef with you. But sometimes I think you are 10.

And I'm sure I post stupid shit too.
Activity: 350

oh lolz at this thread.

This was a troll / lulz i mean, I said low-to-medium confidence... I thought I was being funny wow this blew up.

Bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
further more I walked the Rio for 3 days that Defcon was there playing poker and tweeting #defcon and #bitcoin hashtags and just playing 1-2 NL and talking to anyone with the badge on.  It was awesome, such a cool group.

Wish I had bought the badge / wish I had met up with bitcoiners
legendary
FPV Drone Pilot
Thanks to all of you that came and sorry I couldn't spend more time with everyone.  I know a few of you were there and didn't get a chance to meet you.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53757294/thecrew.png

We will do it again!!!

IMO because of certain links and other personal accounts that have been privately messaged to me,

I believe with low-to-medium confidence that Pirate is the guy on the far right in this pic.

I also believe this could be a fake pic, maybe from a few years ago or something he just posted for lulz.

Would love to hear Goat / BurtW or anyone else that claimed to have been at this meetup to confirm.

Hi Micon,

I am in that picture. I was there.

I would like to make a recommendation to you. Remember though, this is free advice, so take it for what it is worth.

Please spend more time reading and less time posting and you would not come to such ridiculous conclusions.

Best regards,
gigavps

oh lolz at this thread.

This was a troll / lulz i mean, I said low-to-medium confidence... I thought I was being funny wow this blew up.

also, I respect your hashing power sir.  I sincerely hope you are not putting any threw GPUMax
legendary
FPV Drone Pilot

wait if u guys sent $5M to that guy I'm gonna be mad...  meh, I gave $12k to a guy with a neck tatoo once... i guess I was trying to prevent the same shit from happening to me and it's almost the same shit... just happening to many
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
Hi Micon,

I am in that picture. I was there.

I would like to make a recommendation to you. Remember though, this is free advice, so take it for what it is worth.

Please spend more time reading and less time posting and you would not come to such ridiculous conclusions.

Best regards,
gigavps

Allow me to translate.

Dumbshit,

A dumber dumbshit has never before shat upon this world of dumbshits.

You must have come from an advanced dumbshit civilization that has exceeded human capacity for dumbshittery.  It is a mystery how such a dumbshit is able to make its way to a computer, let alone post dumbshit comments of such a staggering degree of dumbshit shitbombs with such frequency.  It is as if an amoeba oozed out of a great and vast pile of the dumbest shit ever dropped and took dumbshit form.

If you were less of a dumbshit, you might make fewer dumbshit statements.

Fuck you,

gigavps

Most hilarious response I have read in years...  Still laughing..  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: