Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at a pirate, eye to eye if you dare. - page 8. (Read 60653 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Thanks to all of you that came and sorry I couldn't spend more time with everyone.  I know a few of you were there and didn't get a chance to meet you.

Here is everyone that showed up.
We will do it again!!!

Are you the 3rd one from the right?

That was my guess as well based on the OTC picture.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I am the one who knocks
I -think- I recognize Pirate, Goat, OneFixt, and Gigavps in there, but the rest are just guesses.
I got pirate, giga, goat, copumpkin, burtw, and I think reeses.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
I -think- I recognize Pirate, Goat, OneFixt, and Gigavps in there, but the rest are just guesses.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
Thanks to all of you that came and sorry I couldn't spend more time with everyone.  I know a few of you were there and didn't get a chance to meet you.

We will do it again!!!

Are you the 3rd one from the right?
legendary
Wow even the glasses/bottles/kegs? That's some Pirate crew!  Shocked
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
Where is all the booze!  Huh
If you don't see any, that must mean they drank it all! !!!
legendary
Where is all the booze!  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Have you noticed the small table on the right in the background? The one with Bernanke in mufti on the left, and Satoshi seated on the right?

Bernanke doesn't have sideburns that long.
donator
Activity: 826
Merit: 1041
Have you noticed the small table on the right in the background? The one with Bernanke in mufti on the left, and Satoshi seated on the right?
legendary
the single most important thing are the payouts! partied to hard this weekend or what?
Life happened.... his hot water heater blew up and practically destroyed his house.
are bitcoins waterproof?

Some are, some aren't.
legendary
My money is on Pirate being the woman.
If pirate is there, my money is on pirate being the photographer.

I will take that bet:)

Me too!

lol at goat in the picture Tongue

He's making the West Virginia symbol (it's backwards though).  I live near the top of the pointer finger.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
the single most important thing are the payouts! partied to hard this weekend or what?
Life happened.... his hot water heater blew up and practically destroyed his house.
are bitcoins waterproof?
I am the one who knocks
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

We will do it again!!!

Pirate, lol it's about damn time.

I hope you realize that this is probably the single most important thing you've done to build trust for your operation (in my opinion, at least).

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
Thanks to all of you that came and sorry I couldn't spend more time with everyone.  I know a few of you were there and didn't get a chance to meet you.

We will do it again!!!

Pirate, lol it's about damn time.

I hope you realize that this is probably the single most important thing you've done to build trust for your operation (in my opinion, at least).
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
Shooped. You heard it here first, folks. Grin

O jeez. Maybe pirate is really the love child of George H. Bush and Margaret Thatcher.  Tongue
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
Thanks to all of you that came and sorry I couldn't spend more time with everyone.  I know a few of you were there and didn't get a chance to meet you.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53757294/thecrew.png

We will do it again!!!

Uh oh. Now there is a picture of me and a bunch of other people with pirate.

Does this prove that maybe we should all take off our tin foil hats for a minute?  Roll Eyes
Shooped. You heard it here first, folks. Grin
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Your Argument is Irrelephant
I know which one! Do you want me to say it?
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53757294/thecrew.png

We will do it again!!!

Uh oh. Now there is a picture of me and a bunch of other people with pirate.

Does this prove that maybe we should all take off our tin foil hats for a minute?  Roll Eyes
I am the one who knocks
Awesome stuff guys.

However I am sad that you all seem rather normal, I did expect some guns or crackpipes on the table.
I was expecting Tony Soprano
Pages:
Jump to: