Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at a pirate, eye to eye if you dare. - page 4. (Read 60653 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
no good?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
I think people with glasses think their cool Smiley

That is not true, I do not think I'm cool...  I know it!   Cool

Pfft... I was going for some reassurance that I am cool to Tongue ya know glasses.. and I don't show my fingering finger when I have my picture taken Smiley

This.....   ^^^^^

Pfft... I was going for some reassurance that I am cool to Tongue ya know glasses.. and I don't show my fingering finger when I have my picture taken Smiley
Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks

But you are a goat
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
Thanks to all of you that came and sorry I couldn't spend more time with everyone.  I know a few of you were there and didn't get a chance to meet you.

Here is everyone that showed up.

We will do it again!!!

Just letting everyone know that I was hanging out with Tuxavant, Casascius, Andrew Bitcoiner, and a bunch of other forum people for most of the weekend at DEFCON and never saw any of the folks in that picture.

The Last Supper
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
He's the devil Smiley  But I am the Super Devil...... Tongue
What about the robot devil?

What abpout the martian robot devil?

Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks
What about the robot devil?

Activity: 714
A meetup,
2 months later,
run away.
R-
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Pasta
legendary
Activity: 1946
Bet for or against pirate in Aug.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!   Wink

http://www.betsofbitco.in/item?id=537
legendary
Activity: 882
If the point of this thread was for Pirate to "show himself" at Defcon so that investors would have more confidence, I don't think this has been fulfilled.
What we have is a picture of a bunch of people, with people saying "This is me with pirate" or "I think I know who Pirate is here".
Why is everybody else so afraid to pinpoint who Pirate is? What is the point of the picture if not to show who Pirate is?

PS! I have money in some PPTs so I'm no detractor, just a bit tired of the games that seem to be played here..

Pirate is 3rd from the right.  His real name is Trendon Shavers and he lives in McKinney, TX.  He will be turning 30 in September.

Of course, nobody will believe me because if they do it takes all the fun out of it.

All this information is available via google, and if you're investor you should already know all of it or you didn't do you due diligence and one day you will be scammed by a real scam artist.  Pirate, on the other hand is just a smart guy trying to get rich by helping bitcoin reach it's full potential.

I know exactly where pirate lives thanks to a return address on a package Smiley

YOU HERE THAT, I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP!

Or slept: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egqZspgz-hw

I have a different address than that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If the point of this thread was for Pirate to "show himself" at Defcon so that investors would have more confidence, I don't think this has been fulfilled.
What we have is a picture of a bunch of people, with people saying "This is me with pirate" or "I think I know who Pirate is here".
Why is everybody else so afraid to pinpoint who Pirate is? What is the point of the picture if not to show who Pirate is?

PS! I have money in some PPTs so I'm no detractor, just a bit tired of the games that seem to be played here..

Pirate is 3rd from the right.  His real name is Trendon Shavers and he lives in McKinney, TX.  He will be turning 30 in September.

Of course, nobody will believe me because if they do it takes all the fun out of it.

All this information is available via google, and if you're investor you should already know all of it or you didn't do you due diligence and one day you will be scammed by a real scam artist.  Pirate, on the other hand is just a smart guy trying to get rich by helping bitcoin reach it's full potential.

I know exactly where pirate lives thanks to a return address on a package Smiley

+1

If I was Pirate, I would probably rent a little house somewhere, nowhere near where I really sleep, just for this cases...
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Not all.........could possibly be some homosexuals around.... I seen a few avatars that seem pretty fruity for men to have Tongue

Fruity?  What's wrong with homosexuals that you feel the need to call people 'fruity'?

Orange you glad he didn't call them bananas?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

ohhh ummm ?
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Not all.........could possibly be some homosexuals around.... I seen a few avatars that seem pretty fruity for men to have Tongue

Where was this picture taken? Did you guys have a kick ass bitcoin get together and honor Satoshi's ghost?

What makes you think Satoshi was not there?

Urmom

Where was this picture taken? Did you guys have a kick ass bitcoin get together and honor Satoshi's ghost?
we all have time Smiley Stories are fun, ..... end with a bitcoin orgy.....

orgy? did you see the sausage ratio in the photo? sorry but that is not my idea of a good time, lol

Uh huh... you could go hide with the Pretty Asian chick and let the others do their thing Cheesy (That's what I would do)
Pages:
Jump to: