Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 26. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 11:14:46 PM
Iam little scared because i been loss so much and dont know when the market will back to bullish again. But i still have hope , because market cap of crypto still very small compared other asset like gold and stocks market, and has potential to increase in the long run.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 11:03:07 PM
yeah but not so scrade at all!! because the market will be recovered it in this next month!! and all token and coin will go up and it will be a big exchange or Sell in trade market!! thats ive been waiting for this cming next month!!
Activity: 84
August 07, 2018, 11:01:07 PM
Fear is because you don't understand, you don't have a deep understanding of cryptocurrency or blockchain. In my opinion, I am not afraid at all. I know that its future is beautiful, and the future trend is blockchain. Technology, no technology will go beyond it, and encryption will get better and better. I will always invest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 10:44:02 PM
Best option for this is to stay away from making investment at this current time while the market is so unstable. It could certainly make your investment collapse with the blink of an eye. Better wait for the perfect time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 05:30:05 PM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

As you have a brief explanation about Apple investment and a stock market it's no need to be panic and scared, indeed it can encourage people to be part in crypto industry, because it seems the direction of the big investors is in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
August 07, 2018, 05:21:12 PM
I'm not afraid of what's going on in the market. and I think it's normal. because I am sure that in the future the cryptocurrency market will grow.
Activity: 439
August 07, 2018, 05:20:42 PM
In fact, I'm not really scared about the situation on the market, because I prefer long-term investment and I can wait when the dump will end to sell profitably.
Activity: 112
August 07, 2018, 05:16:59 PM
Well, I am still aiming for long term profits so I prefer to avoid looking at a market that keeps dropping for the moment, and I already invested in it, so it isn't necessary, I will just wait patiently until the profits come in a couple of years.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
August 07, 2018, 05:08:01 PM
I do not see where the post is coming from.

Just to answer the question though, I am not.
First of all, if you are wise enough you would not invest into something you will not get anything in the future.
You research. You make a metal proof reason on why you will hold it for a long time. Only those fools will just jump in without any ideas.
Just that simple reason and I am good to go.
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 05:03:00 PM
Market have being really bad I must say but that isn't a situation to scare anybody. I believe it's a correction and will grow back soon.
Activity: 490
August 07, 2018, 04:54:01 PM
Quite scared of the way the market is trending downwards but I have faith that it can rebound and positive outcome of the price of the market will be seen in anytime soon. At this stage , investment in the market should be done with long term view.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 04:49:17 PM
To be honest, I'm not scared and what's more, I think that now there are many prospects for growth and development. So do not be afraid to trade
Activity: 126
August 07, 2018, 04:11:42 PM
I'm not afraid to look at the market. I now have a wait-and-see attitude. What will be next. I was hiding and waiting for growth. While I'm not in a hurry to sell something.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 04:08:02 PM
Being little afraid/scared is a good thing. It keeps you on you toe. Yes, I am little afraid of the crypto market. I am not sure if I am investing my money in the right projects and those projects will survive the future which makes me check on them often.
Activity: 550
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 03:59:48 PM
very, I am very scared, and this is able to change a person's psychology. so I chose to close the market and market and take a moment to drink coffee
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 03:58:15 PM
I'm pretty scared you can say, because I've lost a lot of money. But you're right, just one percent of the entire stock market going into crypto could make a difference. But until that day comes, which might not, it still feels bad to be down.
Activity: 364
August 07, 2018, 03:55:15 PM
If I'm saying I'm not or I was not then its totally a false answer given to you.
I really want to answer this question freely. There was a certain time when I was so afraid about this market,sometimes I think that this market is a scam and seriously I mean that. But when I saw this market is going down almost every big investor were very anxious about this falling market and including me also. After seeing the market in being to raise again that gives me another hope to belive this market once again.
So the worry time is over. Start trading again and get some knowledge about this market.peace.hope for the best.
Activity: 451
August 07, 2018, 11:59:28 AM
Why scared? Look at stock market, check their marketcap how many trillion and current crypto marketcap only have $250 billion, I also same as you, I won't leave this market because it have a lot of space to grow, I believe crypto market will give me a easy life in the future  Wink
Activity: 112
August 07, 2018, 11:47:48 AM
I am not really scared of the market because I don't have anything to lose, I am still new in the crypto space and I don't have any asset yet, so whether the market goes up or down, it doesn't really bother me, in-fact I don't even check the market prices, I believe when I have tokens, I might be scared of losing them if the market goes down.
Activity: 546
August 07, 2018, 08:10:51 AM
The market is not scary, as we are in August. But if it should remain the same in December then I have a reason to be scared.
My God, how much patience do you have? I can not look at this lateral movement any more, and at the constant falling of bitcoins, when I see and understand that the market is starting to grow, all investors and market participants feel it, it's probably the most horrible time.
Pages:
Jump to: