Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 27. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 08:05:03 AM
I am not scared of the current crypto market, I know crypto is still in it's early stage, i know that with time, crypto market will be worth trillions of dollars so I am not really scared of anything, I am keeping hope alive cos i believe in cryptos
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 04:53:48 PM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

This post is really insightful and encouraging! I have never thought about this from that angle, our little cryptocurrency world is so young and small that, it can become a giant but it's need to take some time to grow into it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
August 06, 2018, 12:31:20 PM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Afraid? I must say " YES ", if this situation still running until end of the years and keep go down, my asset will be gone. I can't cut loss right now because I'll lost half of my money. I don't believe people not scare see this but they have better preparation than I do. Hope will not forever and go up again, soon.
Activity: 98
August 06, 2018, 12:28:02 PM
I read the news and i am so surprised and shocked about the news, Apple as one company has become the biggest company and it's worth many times the crypto market, well it shows that in the future that crypto market will be worth so much that apple, just saying, but i see potential in crypto market.
Activity: 112
August 06, 2018, 12:24:09 PM
Looking at the current market sincerely scared is an understatement.
the current market is so down to the extent that veteran in crypto are dumping their tokens for cheap if veteran are doing that, then what will newbie or people that are still new in crypto currency do.
I pray that the market will recover quickly because this current market is a disadvantage to crypto currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 12:19:38 PM
Very interesting thing you are asking right now. Look this marketplace is a very terrible thing to understand. No one knows when the market will fall or raise. Expert people are investing right now very carefully on this market in this falling situation of this market.
I must say I m a bit scared of seeing the market this way when I don’t find anything for granted even I m so afraid to see the all the investors are going to lose in such a no time. I must say that I was very scared to see this falling but now the time has changed and we see that the market condition is changing day by day and its the positive change so it makes me happy honestly. Otherwise, I was so scared to see this type of change of the market. But the market is again raising, all the scary days are almost gone so cheers and happy trading once again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
August 06, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

So that's your choice, I appreciate your trust in cryptocurrency. here all the holders who will determine the crypto market movement, I think if all the thoughts like you pump will happen, but what do we have in our opinion about crypto, I myself am not so worried about the market because as long as I can make a profit I will still enter into crypto market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 08:57:42 AM
I'm not in a hurry, because the crypto market is not my main income! And of course I have very high hopes for the crypto currency - this is my "pension contribution". In the pension, which the state promises to me, I do not believe - it's a pittance copeck, humiliating the dignity of man. Therefore, I got used to these crypto-currency "rollercoasters" and a long fall of the crypto currency. I am ready to wait for my hour for many years and I will not let down the crypto-currency assets that cost millions...
Activity: 29
August 06, 2018, 08:14:44 AM
Of course not, give it time
Activity: 276
August 06, 2018, 08:14:18 AM
Looking at the market right now should not bring as much fear as it did during the early correction days...

There's no reason to be afraid now, only hopeful
Activity: 126
August 06, 2018, 08:05:34 AM
The market is not scary, as we are in August. But if it should remain the same in December then I have a reason to be scared.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 08:00:00 AM
There is nothing happening in the market that I have not seen before, as a matter of fact, I have seen worse! I have seen market plummet  more than 80% in a single trade! Nothing to be afraid of, nothing to scare!
Activity: 686
August 06, 2018, 07:57:29 AM
never. for a example loot at marketcap of GOLD, look at marketcaps of Nasdaq and NY stock exchange. those are more than 5 trillion each and crypto is still below 300 billion. even if we expect minimum we can be millionaires in this market. lot more room to grow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 07:56:30 AM
The current encryption market, watching very scary, cryptocurrency fell to the bottom!
Trading volume has decreased, and many people have lost a lot of profits! I don't know how long this situation will last!
Activity: 518
Merit: 185
August 06, 2018, 07:55:18 AM
The crypto is a new market. When projects are passed on, this confidence will increase. It keeps growing every day. and when people are aware of this, you will be very rich Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 07:53:42 AM
No am not scared Blockchain and crypto-currency markets are still good investments, so you don't have to do anything right now, you just have to keep holding them, you have to believe that crypto-currency markets can bring you good returns. it will change to green again.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 06, 2018, 07:51:22 AM
Looking at the market at the moment, I also have a little wonder. My concern is how long this situation lasts. I am not worried and still believe in the recovery and development of this cryptographic market. Volatility is the adjustment of the value of money in real terms.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 06, 2018, 07:50:46 AM
Yes. Most people fear things with this market. May drop down at any time. For those who choose to hold coins like me, they will not care about the price and the current market situation. Just wait for the market to go up at the end of the year or 2019
Activity: 504
August 06, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
Yes, I'm really scared, but I will not give in to panic, because for all of my participation in the forum and the estate of a small number of tokens, I realized that I really do not really fear losing the full amount.
Activity: 22
August 06, 2018, 07:45:37 AM
I personally do not panic to see prices in pasarcrypto. because I am optimistic if the coin price will rise again as before. wait and see.
Pages:
Jump to: