Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 28. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 06:58:24 AM
You are right when identifying that the risks always go hand in hand with the success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 06:46:11 AM
While the use of blockchain technology is spreading in the real economy, cryptocurrency markets have hit a ceiling that they are not yet able to overcome. There is only a side price movement. I think there is nothing to fear, soon the market will be green again
 Wink
Activity: 66
August 06, 2018, 06:35:22 AM
you can say all these silly stuff about market cap and compare it with Apple and the rest of the world and suppress your rational fear of the altcoin market but in the end you will come to rue the day you did that when you started losing a substantial amount of money and ended up being bankrupt still dreaming of that $1 million that never came because you were bag holding useless shitcoins instead of trading them short term for the profit.
You're right, maybe I should not keep them too long. Should I sell them when I profit and buy more potential ICOs?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272
August 06, 2018, 02:20:23 AM
No, currently I'm not scared. I guess that the previous pump of Bitcoin was inspired by expecting the ETF adoption. Therefore the dominance of BTC has been increased up to 48%. But this was a wrong signal, since the SEC delayed their decision. Now the crypto exchange markets are rolling back. The investors will wait for the good news and I think the bulls will come again in a month.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 06, 2018, 02:05:16 AM
Honestly, who isn't scared? Everyone knows how potentially risky it is to invest in this extremely volatile market due to the plethora of scams etc. Fear is good in my opinion. The basic rule is that you need to prepared to lose all your money without looking back so that you won't regret it later. I see so many people moaning when they lost their precious money in this market due to various reasons, but they fail to acknowledge that it is completely their fault since they were aware of the risks and still decided to invest in this market. Stay away from this market if you cannot handle the pressure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
August 06, 2018, 01:59:47 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Not scared, because I tried to learn as much as I could about crypto before actually investing and when I finally decided to invest, I did so with holding plan in mind (as a long investment), being fully aware that the prices could rise and fall heavily within minutes. What I liked was that I could invest smaller amounts in different coins / tokens giving me a better chance of profit than just investing a large amount in something else.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
August 06, 2018, 01:58:00 AM
you can say all these silly stuff about market cap and compare it with Apple and the rest of the world and suppress your rational fear of the altcoin market but in the end you will come to rue the day you did that when you started losing a substantial amount of money and ended up being bankrupt still dreaming of that $1 million that never came because you were bag holding useless shitcoins instead of trading them short term for the profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
August 06, 2018, 01:45:51 AM
why should we scare. this is normal, market correction and market circles on the  way to  correct the prices. please be alert on markets. This is the best time to invest the money, 
Activity: 45
August 06, 2018, 01:40:45 AM
Don't panic ahead of time. The market is often unstable. This is normal. Always after the fall of the growth, and Vice versa . just be patient and time , and everything will be fine
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 06, 2018, 01:37:30 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.
Apple is popular company and it has a lot of products that has been wanting by people who can afford to buy it. And it took a lot of years before it reach it's trillion dollar threshold.

While in cryptocurrency, our best bet would be bitcoin though it's 10% only before reaching 1T. We can hope that the whole crypto market cap will be able to reach 1T cap very soon. And remember that this is still a young market that others are being skeptic with.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
REMIIT.IO
August 06, 2018, 01:31:45 AM
Nope. There is nothing in the market that can scare me. I already got my ROI earlier this year. Just waiting for the next run to another record high.  Kiss
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 06, 2018, 01:30:20 AM
Never! even if the graphs of exchange platforms goes all flat i still believe in the crypto market. There can always be a pump at any point in time and that is exactly what i am waiting for to earn more profits based on my investments.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 01:23:50 AM
I believe that cryptocurrency can change the chaotic financial world right now, cryptocurrency will continue to grow and I will not be afraid of the current market conditions. I still believe that the cryptocurrency will improve and continue to grow even more than the Apple company.
Activity: 66
August 05, 2018, 11:06:22 PM
No, I'm not afraid to look at the market. When there was a correction. Then everyone was worried and did not know. How further we all will work on the crypto-currency market. And now the situation is much better.
Yes, I wish that the market would be better now.
Activity: 266
August 05, 2018, 02:50:53 PM
I've been scared lately. because the crypto market is so volatile and new subcoins entering the market are constantly depreciating. investor lose money
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 02:46:43 PM
I think that there is not any reason to afraid on crypto market. This is the usuall pattern of the cryptocurrency. My idea is that the price would be a good steal to start to accumulate bitcoin. Just investing at the bottom and waiting for the market recovery.
Activity: 107
August 05, 2018, 02:24:16 PM
It is only humane to be scared , but this crypto market is going no where , in other words it is here to stay for good. The market may be bearish for now but it won't be like that forever. Let's see the end of the year and see how things play out.
Activity: 134
August 05, 2018, 02:21:01 PM
Yes, I too will never give up crypto currency. Now there is no reason to be afraid to invest in the crypto currency, as this market is developing and I invest more and more money in it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
August 05, 2018, 02:15:27 PM
No, I am not scare since I have confidence in crypto market. I don’t think we can compare crypto to Apple, crypto is a young market less than 10 years old while Apple is a company that is established since 1970s.
Activity: 95
August 05, 2018, 01:56:55 PM
I also believe in this market. It has great potential. Maybe we will have some tools like Menlo.one to avoid scam projects, but we can not avoid this volatility. It is crypto lack and dignity together.
Pages:
Jump to: