Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to buy an apartment using altcoin - page 15. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

Look into here http://bitcoin-realestate.com/

But why not just convert and buy with cash? Grin Seems a whole a lot more convenient .
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
This depends to the land seller if he will allow you to pay with altcoin and I don't know what countries does allow this but as long as bitcoin or crypto's aren't prohibited there, you can do this transaction.
But if the seller insist and doesn't want to receive your altcoin, then you have to convert it to bitcoin and if still doesn't work, just do your own effort of converting it to cash.
What altcoin you prefer to pay if someone agrees on this deal?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Hi Guys,

never heard about any countries that accepted altcoins to buy a real estate or land
maybe in the future there will be a country allow people buy with altcoins
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
Hi Guys,
You can buy real estate property using altcoins in a country called Venezuela according to this source. However, you will need to convert your altcoins into a coin named petro(their nation backed cryptocurrency) in order to buy homes and property using crypto. Instead of looking into buying an apartment using altcoin, why not buy it using bitcoin? You can refer to this site for a list of cities accepting bitcoin as payment for real estate transactions(the volume is not that big though).
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
I think that you need a country with more liberal laws about the real estate market, who will not require the money transaction to be done by bank transfer.
Search the net, they are already some real estate brokers that deal with crypto exclusively.
Activity: 196
I don't think there's any platform like this. However, you can search it on google and visit websites to get informations about it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Hi Guys,

I don't know about any established crypto-oriented platforms where you can do this right now but there are some ICO projects
currently with plans to offer real estate investment. You can look up Brickblock, Wealth Migrate and Alt Estate. They are upcoming cryptos centred around real estate business
Activity: 113
Hi Guys,

Pages:
Jump to: