Pages:
Author

Topic: Low market makes ICOs cheaper - page 12. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

I advise buying now everything that is on the bottom, because the prices are very low. And if the prices fall even lower, it's okay, in a few months it will be possible to take a good profit Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
June 14, 2018, 09:13:40 AM
I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?

i like the way you think. You are a people that see opportunity in the bad situation and i am very agree with you.
When market is red like this, it means time for buying more coins, and use that coin to invest on a very good legit ICO to buy more tokens.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
June 14, 2018, 08:45:08 AM
You are right, now is a hard time for ico, a lot of projects can not dial the hardcap
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
June 14, 2018, 07:57:44 AM
I will never invest in ICO again, no matter how cheap he is, because the two ICOs I invested in February have disappeared!
this is your mistake , you have to do research before investing in any ICO

ICOs are little risky investment so this is cheaper in current scenario but peoples are already panic to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin so this is not a good time in ICO investment. This year many good ICOs are enter into the market so we should plan to invest in good project this will make big profit in soon.

its not risky if you buy now and sell in year 2021 then gurented profit but you have to wait and have lots of spare money in your hand.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
June 14, 2018, 07:52:19 AM
I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
Cheaper is not 100% guarantee. No one know market will recover again or not. I think i'll do some reasearch before buying.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 06:56:36 AM
The red market is very bad for the ico . Many projects fail because of this . We need to wait until the market recovers
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 07:51:27 AM
bitcoin and altcoin are now down, i participate in bounty campaign, when selling at its exchangers token ico its price much goes down, if i have a little money i will buy ico coins when the price goes down
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 14, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

To invest you should wait again because market is down, buy at this moment is bad idea. I suggest you try to find alternative income out side crypto market because in my opinion this situation will take long time. Not recommended any action ( but, sell, hold ) in crypto, your asset will stuck. Think again and see you on top again.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 14, 2018, 06:53:05 AM
I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops
They complain because they can see that the total balance for their portfolio is also going down.

however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
ICO's are becoming cheaper when the market is on high. The fraction of the coins you're going to invest there will become lowered which is good for bitcoin and ethereum holders.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
June 14, 2018, 06:44:41 AM
No ico will be able to collect enough money while the crypto market is in this situation. Also they will not reach any of the extreme hardcap.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
June 14, 2018, 06:29:55 AM
I agree. The low market is a good opportunity to invest in ico of promising projects. I suppose when market will grow up again this projects give very good profit. Besides it is a good opportunity to buy perspective altcoins which price drop now.
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 10:47:09 AM
Dear all,
I agree with you. I think you can catch the bottom level to buy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 10:19:10 AM
I still don't understand. Can you explain it to me how the market affects ICO prices? Because I thought there is a fixed price when you buy tokens. I am not an experienced investor when it comes to cryptocurrency and ICOs by the way.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 13, 2018, 10:16:43 AM
But doesn't mean we should enter because  it's low priced.
It should be, "we should invest in the project because the concept is good, the team is great and the product is feasible".
Low market makes ICO cheaper but also makes the price of that coin even cheaper right after it hit the exchanges (not only because of the bounty hunters).
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
June 13, 2018, 10:13:39 AM
The drop in the price of the tokens also adversely affect ICO. The main objective of ICO is not selling tokens and the implementation of their project. It takes money. The drop in the price of crypto-currencies and tokens can deprive of financing many projects and they are ruined. A market crisis is always a bad thing.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 10:09:42 AM
The ICO market is super saturated at the moment. I would have to see a really good project with awesome team to even consider investing in an ICO currently.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
June 13, 2018, 10:09:28 AM
ico's= 99.99% shit

get some btc and hold
Activity: 10
June 13, 2018, 10:08:35 AM
They are cheaper but there are a lot of other factor to consider before you invest in an ICO. One of the most important factors are the project itself. Can it survive the test of time ? Is it solving a real world problem and will it be relevant and used in the coming 2-5-10 years ? Also is the team behind the ICO competent and ready for the task ? If the team is anonymous that's a huge red flag. Either the whole ICO is a scam or the people behind it have no actual knowledge on the subject. In both cases you should avoid investing in it. There are many other factors and you should do you own due diligence before making any investments. Good luck !
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 10:07:05 AM
yes,that is true,the challenge however is that the low prices may eventually affect the price of the tokens when they eventually get listed on exchanges.(I mean in the short term).I think thats part of the reasons we are seeing a lot of bonuses on ICOs
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 13, 2018, 10:03:51 AM
Oh well, even the price went so cheap it's still a risk buying ico project, if the developers won't be able to collect the money that they've needed to finance the project then the whole thing will collapse, I see your point OP and it's really quite good if the said ico will succeed the investment will be cheaper and yet the chances of gaining good profits can be double or more when the value of pairs went high and the market returned to green one.
Pages:
Jump to: