Pages:
Author

Topic: Low market makes ICOs cheaper - page 13. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 09:59:01 AM
This is really best trick to grab cheap coins. As investor you need to have patience and need understand value of project and need wait for good news to come for good profit and perfect selling opportunity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 09:58:39 AM
That's right, everything is cheaper right now, but the problem is that ICO's a struggling now to even reach softcap. Hardcap is almost impossible for most ICO's in the current market conditions, and this will affect the ICO's in reaching their goals.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2018, 09:55:56 AM
ICOs are little risky investment so this is cheaper in current scenario but peoples are already panic to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin so this is not a good time in ICO investment. This year many good ICOs are enter into the market so we should plan to invest in good project this will make big profit in soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
June 13, 2018, 09:50:54 AM
Yes it might make ICOs cheaper if you're investing with fiat but if you invest with BTC or ETH. You'll get the same amount of token equivalent to 1ETH or 1BTC. And when the market will go up. ICO token price will go up but ETH and BTC will go up as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
June 13, 2018, 09:46:41 AM
There are thousands of coins/token which are listing in exchanges with current market prices are equal to a half or even one tenths of their ICO price. Due to that, there's too many coins for investors to choose and they can sell right after buying. So, why do we have to buy ICO projects and have to wait for months? I think that if the crypto market keep dumping, most of ico projects will not succeed because of these reasons
Activity: 177
Merit: 102
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 13, 2018, 09:44:13 AM
The people who complain are the ones who have already bought their coins and expected a straight shot up. This doesn't happen with any coins, there are always road bumps along the way. Ideally as someone invested in a project you can sell the highs and buy the lows to grow your holding but if not you can always look to low prices to try and invest more fiat, even if only for a short while before you sell some again at a high price.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
June 13, 2018, 09:38:11 AM
There's more than just ICO's, but I get your point and agree with it.
I'm personally going to wait a little bit longer before I buy anything, I think we might not have seen the bottom yet.

That said, I'd probably buy when BTC hits 6k and then just hodl for at least a year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 09:36:33 AM
It will not be forever the market will be low, maybe next 1 or 2 weeks the market will slowly return to stable and altcoins prices will rise by about 50% in my view and ICO will not be cheap anymore.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
June 13, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?

You are right but you can't also eliminate that there's a huge possibility that those coins will have no value at all or will go down the drain. There's really no assurance when it comes to the future of cryptos. There are lots of speculations and expectations that weren't met due to its volatility accompanied with FUD. I'd rather invest in an established coin or token than risking it in a start up company that haven't proven their performance in the market yet but it really depends on the project and the technology. I am not closing doors to any new awesome innovations that could potential skyrocket in value and can make me earn more money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
June 13, 2018, 09:29:24 AM
I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?

Yes off course it is true fact that currently market is really low and they making the crypto projects cheaper to invest as well. This creates opportunity because they are likely to get more investors due to undervalued rates and thus when the rest of the market will boom then they will have more funds available for the later development. The math is very simple here, when they will raise the funds at current rates of ETH ( Example, 550 USD) and when it will come to ICO end after three months or so then there could be possibility that ETH might be @ 800 USD or more and thus it will raise the funds availability in the ICO Crete too.  Cheesy
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 09:26:28 AM
I will never invest in ICO again, no matter how cheap he is, because the two ICOs I invested in February have disappeared!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
June 13, 2018, 09:23:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: