Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 12. (Read 32048 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
LoyceV casually retiring by renting out an avatar is another level of flexing.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Wait until you see what happened in the year 1752 Cheesy It's especially tricky for time travel, if you pick the wrong day, you risk ending up in a void.

LOL  Cheesy Cheesy There are clerics that don't know (or pretend to) what has happened in that year!
But you're totally right, I've overlooked that aspect!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
You know that a year is not exactly 365/366 days
Wait until you see what happened in the year 1752 Cheesy It's especially tricky for time travel, if you pick the wrong day, you risk ending up in a void.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
I was sure today was Tuesday and was mightily confused with what was going on. Clearly need to recharge my flux capacitor...
You know that a year is not exactly 365/366 days and most programs don't recognize the tiny differences [...]

This is especially true here, where an year can have up to 97 weeks
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I was sure today was Tuesday and was mightily confused with what was going on. Clearly need to recharge my flux capacitor...

Too much time travel can easily do this. You know that a year is not exactly 365/366 days and most programs don't recognize the tiny differences which, in long periods of time, can easily add up...
I guess that you need a sync and maybe an update too. Also get a good sleep before setting for a new destination  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
legendary
Our queen's announcement came like a breath of fresh air in all this recent tension Smiley

So I also thank you for your flawless timing and for the breath of fresh air <3
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
Thanks again for your flawless timing!

My being-ill status update: Still ill, but less headaches Smiley
legendary
Two hundred and thirty-ninth week paid.
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

I'm slowly entering the world of the living again. I still miss breathing though.
legendary
At same time I wish to LV to feel better quickly.
Thanks! Luckily, theymos turned off the Bitcointalk server this morning, so I could sleep without any distractions.

I am on Cretan shores for a while and it does not feel good to drink alone Smiley
That doesn't sound bad at all!
legendary
I also thank to our queen Smiley

At same time I wish to LV to feel better quickly. I am on Cretan shores for a while and it does not feel good to drink alone Smiley
legendary
Two hundred and thirty-eighth week paid.
legendary

Get well soon.
Thanks. I need it. It turns out I have "mild" pneumonia, and I really had to slow down everything I'm doing. I now realize how underrated breathing air is.
legendary
Two hundred and thirty-seventh week paid.

I've been slightly ill since last week, with the longest lasting headache ever. Now it's upping it's game into not being able to breath through my nose.
That's no good. Get well soon.
legendary
Thanks ahead for your flawless timing. I'm going to hit the couch. I've been slightly ill since last week, with the longest lasting headache ever. Now it's upping it's game into not being able to breath through my nose. So instead of alcohol, I now have my spicy (for Dutch standards) 0.9% habanero chips now. Just one bite is enough to be able to breath again for about 15 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
DAMN! It could have been another flawless interaction. Still, flux capacitors aren't perfectly aligned.
This is material for a future Gazetabitcoin post.
legendary
Two hundred and thirty-sixth week paid.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: