Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 11. (Read 32048 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
[...] Help me out and I'll let you wear that avatar 1 month for free Smiley
Okay, but not until my family and I emigrate to you in Romania.

Although in this case it does not make sense, because if we share the same underpants for two, then with the same success I can easily write from your account.

I year and 8 months later I just realized that if we would live together (and happily ever after) we could also blame each other for using not just same undoes, but also same wallet / same WiFi (same account? Cheesy) just like these guys:

Any chance your office looks like this?

LMAO! (The source is also a must read =))) )
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Two hundred and forty-fifth week paid.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Thanks again for your flawless timing!

Unfortunately, this is still true:
Unfortunately, I'm still ill. It seems to take forever.
legendary
In these harsh times, when it seems that Reputation board is on fire, our Queen still acts with the precision of a Swiss watch!  Roll Eyes

So I also thank you for your flawless timing!
legendary
legendary
Two hundred and forty-fourth week paid.
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
This perfect iteration hopefully means you are back, firing on all cylinders. (no pun intended)
Unfortunately, I'm still ill. It seems to take forever.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

This perfect iteration hopefully means you are back, firing on all cylinders. (no pun intended)
legendary
legendary
Two hundred and forty-third week paid.
legendary
Dear LV, I feel worried about you. Your situation lasts since September, if I remember well and we are already in November... I wish you to get better soon buddy!
Thanks! It's been 6.5 weeks indeed. At least the headaches are less, which means I can think again, so that's something Smiley
I've never been ill for more than 2 weeks, and that was a severe flu years ago. Even Covid took only a week. I've broken bones that healed faster than this. I've replaced alcohol by orange juice for crying out loud Tongue
legendary
My GP told me there's a pneumonia strain going around that doesn't respond well to the antibiotics I got. So it could be the bacteria is waking up again and that would explain why I'm feeling worse.

Dear LV, I feel worried about you. Your situation lasts since September, if I remember well and we are already in November... I wish you to get better soon buddy!
legendary
Two hundred and forty-second week paid.
Thanks in advance for your flawless timing! I'm going to put the kids in bed, so I'd rather be early than later.

My GP told me there's a pneumonia strain going around that doesn't respond well to the antibiotics I got. So it could be the bacteria is waking up again and that would explain why I'm feeling worse. Doc said: just wait for 2 more weeks, see what happens. Breathing is still underrated!
legendary
Two hundred and forty-first week paid.
legendary

Do I care give an update on my current state? Still ill Sad Actually, got hit by heavy rain yesterday while cycling, and clearly I wasn't recovered enough for that yet. It's not as bad as it was, it just takes forever.

In other news: we're in winter time again. My time machine has to land right when the kids are going to bed.
legendary
I have a tattoo on my left arm (just above the infamous merit band) that reads: “Happy wife, happy life”.
Your wife made you take that tattoo, didn't she?

I have been brainwashed since a long time. I cannot even remember when it started.
Luckily I am a man of age, and I can repress my will without rebelling to that.
Let’s say I express myself on other things.
legendary
I have a tattoo on my left arm (just above the infamous merit band) that reads: “Happy wife, happy life”.
Your wife made you take that tattoo, didn't she?
legendary
LoyceV casually retiring by renting out an avatar is another level of flexing.
You made my wife laugh!

I hence think BlackhatCoiner contribution here is invaluable! I keep trying, but I keep failing (she’s only happy when interacting with Foxpup activities, but that is another story)

LoyceV casually retiring by renting out an avatar is another level of flexing.
You made my wife laugh!
Pages:
Jump to: