Pages:
Author

Topic: Major benefit of Ethereum? - page 20. (Read 2698 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 12:33:31 PM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

But what does Ethereum do better that any other alt?

Ethereum is more design-oriented in terms of adaptability and flexibility. Creating new applications on the Ethereum platform is easy, and it is safe to use these applications in the Homestead release.
Activity: 154
May 13, 2018, 12:00:19 PM
ETH stable like a rock. This is why everyone choosing ETH. In this market, all coins have some risks but ETH mostly safe place for investigators and traders.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 11:55:31 AM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

There is an answer on your question actually! Because all this coins used ETH platform so they need ETH and ETH can live without them, that's the difference between them. ETh have best coders on market I guess and by the way ETH has one visioner - Vitalik Buterin. He is a real genius and he built all platform. Other coins don't have great leaders ( BTC was ). They don't have so many follower and coders working on platform as ETH has.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 11:47:55 AM
Ethereum will be the most popular altcoins next to BITCOIN, all people who invest in etherium will never loss a profit once its price gets higher.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
May 13, 2018, 11:44:46 AM
Ethereum simply doesn't have the media hype of Bitcoin. The most casual of crypto investors find it too complex, so they stick to Bitcoin. People in the know tend to prefer Ethereum to Bitcoin because they believe smart contracts mean that it will be more useful in the future and thus have "real" value.
Activity: 308
May 13, 2018, 11:36:41 AM
Ethereum has a great team working on its back. They provide a wide range of advantages to its customes. For all these reasons, people prefer ethereum more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

As you said, it is simple to participate new icos with ethereum. Although I don't prefer participating in icos, I think this is very useful. And also, I think vitalik is a really clever guy and in my opinion, it is a big probability that we can see ethereum more innovative in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
May 12, 2018, 08:06:52 PM

Ethereum is an ERC20 smart contract blockchain with a decentralized governance structure. Its consensus mechanism is proof of work and with its intends to incorporate  proof of stake. The Ethereum protocol is very unique with the smart contract capability.
Activity: 154
May 12, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

you already answer your questions,,
you talk about smart contracts and thats is the main reason, why ethereum getting popular now
because, ethereum is the first cryptocurrency with smart contracts

Etheruem alt is more progressive in all other alts if we are one holder of etheruem alt then we can benefits also of this contract with smart.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

ethereum became the most stable coin I think, even today. and the advantages of the ERC20 feature make ethereum compete with bitcoin and some other altcoins. besides that access to wallet is also very easy, cheap fee

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
May 12, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

you already answer your questions,,
you talk about smart contracts and thats is the main reason, why ethereum getting popular now
because, ethereum is the first cryptocurrency with smart contracts
Activity: 602
May 12, 2018, 07:35:03 PM
Etherum has developed beyond expectation and it seeming to have a brighter future. It is the second most popular coin after bitcoin. The technology and the security provided by etherum is better than most other coins which is taking it higher gradually
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
May 12, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

Probably great team and great blockchain. Ethereum is one of the coin icos are using. Which means, this coin is having a great blockchain occuring on itself.
Activity: 252
May 12, 2018, 03:21:56 PM
I don't feel that ethereum is getting popular day by day as I am a Bitcoin lover and I invest in Bitcoin. But one thing is good in ethereum that can attract people which is its smart contract.
Activity: 98
May 11, 2018, 05:31:50 AM

Pages:
Jump to: