Pages:
Author

Topic: Malaysia Airlines MH17 Crash: Boeing 777 Crashed in Ukraine Near Russian Border - page 34. (Read 51934 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 441
Ukrainian army has confirmed that russian terrorists used russian anti-aircraft system but failed, there was an ukrainian military plane flying near the malaysian one. Simple mistake, great anti-aircraft btw.

What a bullshit? Pro-russian terrorists has gotten russian anti-aircraft system(a lot of proofs), as i said before they just failed, they wanted to shoot down ukrainian plane of military which was flying near that region... This is what happens when monkeys get modern weapon.

You actually think Russia is behind this? Why would Putin purposely do something to hurt the appearances of the rebels? It's more likely that the Ukrainians shot it down to blame Russia.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Ukrainian army has confirmed that russian terrorists used russian anti-aircraft system but failed, there was an ukrainian military plane flying near the malaysian one. Simple mistake, great anti-aircraft btw.

What a bullshit? Pro-russian terrorists has gotten russian anti-aircraft system(a lot of proofs), as i said before they just failed, they wanted to shoot down ukrainian plane of military which was flying near that region... This is what happens when monkeys get modern weapon.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
And I highly doubt it crashed, some Asshole with a surface to air missile probably thought it would be funny to shoot down a civilian aircraft. ...

No. Boeing 777 flying at 10,200 metres (35,000 feet) can't be shot down with MANPADS such as Igla or Strela. It requires either sophisticated SAM batteries or air-to-air missiles fired from fighter jets.
Activity: 364

Activity: 448
What was a passenger plane doing anywhere near the war zone ?

And I highly doubt it crashed, some Asshole with a surface to air missile probably thought it would be funny to shoot down a civilian aircraft. ...

Activity: 364
A report from Interfax, a Russian non-governmental news agency, states that a Boeing 777 Malaysian airlines plane crashed near the Russian border in Ukraine.

The plane was found “burning on the ground,” according to the report.

Interfax cites a source stating that there were 280 passengers and 15 crew members on board the plane.

According to another Interfax article, Anton Gerashchenko, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, confirmed that the plane crashed in the Donetsk region.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/805022-malaysian-airlines-crash-boeing-777-crashed-in-ukraine-near-russian-border-interfax/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhUkqs9CQ0w

wtf?Huh?
Pages:
Jump to: