Pages:
Author

Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██ - page 5. (Read 29436 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
hmmm. I don't want to give bad advice here. I'm not saying dump all your MAR. This remains, as its been the whole time, a lotto ticket. It remains entirely possible that a new dev, or the old dev, is about to release a new worthwhile update and is simply being dramatic to suppress the price and buy in heavier (while not being so elusive that people could afterwards call him a liar). After all, if dev was doing something nefarious with this hard fork- what kind of profitable scam could come out of that? The coin is already worthless and has no buyers, so there isn't anyone left to scam and dump to.

I will admit that over the years i have bought into several scam coins. The only consistent behaviour from scammer devs is that they leave completely when they can't make any more money. If MAR DEV is talking, one way or another its because he figures he can make money from MAR. Since MAR is worthless, the only way to make money from it would be to one way or another raise the price.

Roll a couple, wait and see what happens.

Agree
if i dump my coins at this point i am not going to be rich anyways.. so who cares. i rather gamble my money on Dev being a busy bee with a slight communication problem Tongue
brand new
Activity: 0
It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
hmmm. I don't want to give bad advice here. I'm not saying dump all your MAR. This remains, as its been the whole time, a lotto ticket. It remains entirely possible that a new dev, or the old dev, is about to release a new worthwhile update and is simply being dramatic to suppress the price and buy in heavier (while not being so elusive that people could afterwards call him a liar). After all, if dev was doing something nefarious with this hard fork- what kind of profitable scam could come out of that? The coin is already worthless and has no buyers, so there isn't anyone left to scam and dump to.

I will admit that over the years i have bought into several scam coins. The only consistent behaviour from scammer devs is that they leave completely when they can't make any more money. If MAR DEV is talking, one way or another its because he figures he can make money from MAR. Since MAR is worthless, the only way to make money from it would be to one way or another raise the price.

Roll a couple, wait and see what happens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Very strange for an anonymous dev to announce a hard fork with no details. Its counter-intuitive. You'd want to promote your own work, not hide it.... Anyone could announce a hard fork, post some code and ask people to start using it, but ultimately people need to be convinced to switch over, consensus is the only thing that dictates what is mandatory. Why would people start using a new version when they don't know what it does and who wrote it?.... all while the current version seems to work fine?

Kittehcoin went through a hard fork. Dev spawned up 80 billion new coins for himself. Other coins have forked where devs added viruses and such to the new code, exchanges then de-list and kill the coin when they catch it. People can't trust unknown forks by nature, its not how crypto works, usually it only occurs when a dev has majority control of the network already with no one watching......its highly suspicious to mention a "mandatory" fork with no details, no reason to pass up the obvious chance to promote the work and build consensus.

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
We have a wallet update ready in two weeks. This is a mandatory update since we will go through a hardfork.
So after wallet update and hardfork ,what is the roadmap or plan for MAR ?  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
We have a wallet update ready in two weeks. This is a mandatory update since we will go through a hardfork.
good news Dev  Smiley Smiley Smiley Thanks for your hard work  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 87
I like how 7+ pages of this thread vanished overnight
Activity: 94
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Plenty of devs out there who have good intentions toward a coin, but will go quiet periodically to suppress the price and do some buying. I wouldn't expect anything less from an anonymous dev who was rescuing a scam released coin with no market cap. . . .If they are being quiet to buy, I don't blame them its fair game- its open source on a free market. They don't owe anyone anything. I also hope they'd be successful in buying cheap. The best anyone with MAR can hope for is a dev who holds lots of coins.

Yup , couldn't agree any less with that =)

[/quote]

Oct 23rd and nothing.  Prepare for the Flop or MAR DEV showing up on Oct 31st with some excuse or asking for more time.
[/quote]

yeah.. i fear the same

This is what we are in the process of doing right now. To find a Worthy DEV to take the over the reigns of the marijuana coin with the MOST potential.

Who's "we".  Things are in process of finding a new developer?

Makes me want to LOL!  This coin is really going nowhere.  What developer would want to take over a coin when they can just create a new one and control everything from the start.

One whose Smart enough to see the Value in the Brand Name "MarijuanaCoin"

I dont know how much you understand about Marketing.

But the success of a Serious Brand is MORE than just ...MasterNodes. IF ur in it for a quick buck, then theres Plenty of other coins to choose from with Masternodes , with the life expectancy of a Mosquito.

Not ONE of the other weed coins have come out on Top. All of them have fallen terribly short after their "Big Take Off".

But OUR Brand Name sits on TOP of the Other Brand Names.

We just Cut OFF the "Head"...And give This Brand to Someone who actually Has a Brain to do something with it.

I really don't see the brand value of Marijuanacoin.  It's a nice name, but not groundbreaking.  Also, a name will only get you so far.

If the name was so great, where are all the people lining up to get the coin going, becoming fanboys, and talking about how awesome the name is and how successful a coin with this name could be?  As I see in this thread, there are like 3 or 4 people posting.  There are bigger shitcoins with horrible names with more fans.  Plenty of people have seen this thread and probably a lot of people in the MJ community (people looking for MJ coins to invest in) know about marijuanacoin.

IMO there is too much baggage to get a good developer.  IMO any new developer coming on at this point would just try to pump the price by making a lot of empty promises.

Of course, MAR DEV could show back up with the entire roadmap done.  I wonder what the Vegas odds are of that?

"Sept / Oct will be our months"

I could give you a selling Pitch on All the points you just made.

But its still a bit too early to go through the effort of doing that just yet. Besides, your Already a "customer" =P .

Ill wait to see if this DEV is another Flop or not ^^

i agree, i am posetive.. but i aint doing anything until dev proves to be legit.
Guys, Stompper is actually MAR DEV Trying to get the price to drop. Don't listen to him!  Roll Eyes

Stompper has been posting since the org thread. I highly doubt it's MAR DEV trying to get a price drop.

I'm actually starting to listen to him.  I was hoping for an awesome Oct with some interesting stuff.  Oh well.

I was being Sarcastic. hence the  Roll Eyes eyes

Tongue
Who cares about evaluation some trader.  The coins price is so low it doesn't even matter.

Total marketcap is 11 BTC. 

It's like evaluating a trader trading pennies.   Cheesy

Your right ^^

Just giving a heads up for the "younger" ones ^^.

Coz when hes doing it at 2k+ sat...it starts to add up ^^" (believe me, HE taught me THAT much rofl ^^""")
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Ahh the inevitable Marijuanacoin. I've been predicting this coin since Bitcoin first hit the Silk Road. People don't want to admit it, but the history of crypto smells like Bob Marley. Who knows what the crypto world would be like today if not for weed's influence on the early investors who thought, "Hey somebody built this thing called the blockchain. I'm gonna put all my money into that!"

hehe, i aint got that much really.. not mining with allot of power. but the staking is so sweet. if one has teoreticly 100.000 Mar you`d have allmost 200.000 mar after a year, (assuming staking diff stays the same).. totally batshit crazy! so if the coin one day climb to 0.5 dollar.. you would be fuckin rich. also saw that 10.000 mar got sold for  680 satoshi..  thats soo cheap. if i had money i would buy for sure.

I doubt you will successfully buy for that cheap , in any generous quantity.

The market is controlled by 1 person atm.

He sells to himself for low (like 680 sat).. and then gets YOU to place a bid "above" his 680 sat. Once you place the top bid... he wont sell to you again.
Instead....he begins to buy from himself, all of a sudden...to start raising the price... to make u start to panic... so that you will buy off him for Higher...before the "price takes off" rofl ^^... or at the least.. get you to Raise your bid..higher. And the Higher u raise ur bid...the Higher his sell order becomes. Until you either buy off him for High... or ...your bid has been raised enough (in panic) for him to sell to you for... at a profit... from his previous "victims" rofl (or to cover buy/sell fees..for selling/buying to/from himself)

I left a few pieces of his strategy out. But thats the general jist.

Watch out for those ones Wink

it`s a easy market to maniplate though.. what would be nice was if he could buy from himself in large quanta so it looks like there actually are someone buying this coin.. now a days it`s not as much as 1000$ a day... and that sucks..

Too much fees to buy from himself in large chunks in one go...at one price, i think.

Thats why he does it consistantly in little pieces and from little chunks.

So that the price drops down by the time hes brought up his whole bid. And the fees get less and less.

But he sets bids in the thousands (MAR) often. To make you place a Large bid also.

That way, he gets an idea of how much a buyer is willing to spend.

Then he calculates it..and plays you until youve spent all that you have rofl.

But at times...He Does buy from himself in the hundreds tho (even in the thousands sometimes), from time to time. To make it "look" legit...and to make you "think" u have a chance at someone selling to YOU in the hundreds, or thousands.

He does this to panic the bag holders....making them think that everyones dumping. Then a bag holder might panic....and dump a HUGE amount, on one of HIS bids haha. (Thats where his REAL profit comes from, when he hits those ones.)

Ive "toyed" with him a few times in the past. To see if i could cripple his strategy. And i did lol.

I left it like that for daysss. To see how long it would take him to get around it. And he couldnt figure it out rofl.

So i removed my "spanner"..to let him drop the price in the end. So I could buy for cheap as well lol.
Guys, Stompper is actually MAR DEV Trying to get the price to drop. Don't listen to him!  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: