Pages:
Author

Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██ - page 2. (Read 29436 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
My wallet stopped working. Please I need nodes to add. Thanks!

addnode=62.59.168.89:18829
addnode=52.8.74.26:18829
addnode=39.106.201.170:18829
addnode=51.15.162.24:18829
addnode=5.196.76.15:18829
addnode=193.29.187.57:18829
addnode=65.191.59.108:18829
addnode=85.246.126.165:18829
addnode=165.227.40.241:18829
addnode=144.217.73.112:18829
addnode=103.227.252.75:18829
addnode=24.57.18.87:18829
addnode=129.213.104.204:18829
addnode=77.56.252.121:18829
addnode=70.185.190.175:18829
addnode=93.116.14.150:18829
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Follow ME : @EllenDonley
My friend gave me an advice, he said I should buy marijuana coin because this coin will pump on April 20 just like last year. That is why I need to read more about this project because I am really going to buy some coins.

Go a head fill your boots

Grab them when this coin is cheap ... Roll Eyes
Activity: 445
My friend gave me an advice, he said I should buy marijuana coin because this coin will pump on April 20 just like last year. That is why I need to read more about this project because I am really going to buy some coins.
Activity: 41
My wallet stopped working. Please I need nodes to add. Thanks!
All I can see is tumbleweed blowing through this here town ??

WHOOOWW WAA WAAA
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
Hi Everybody,

We have added Marijuanacoin to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for Marijuanacoin:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team
Is this project dead?

Developer offline for months.

Is anyone going to do a takeover?

No news from the DEV  ??
Activity: 1
Is this project dead?

Developer offline for months.

Is anyone going to do a takeover?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
I got my first marijuanacoins by using the slack TipBot in Dab Solutions slack.

Does marijuanacoin have its own slack?

As far as I know Marijuanacoin doesn't have an official slack.  Anyone interested is more than welcome to use my slack, Dab Solutions.

http://slackinvite.dabsolutions.co offers both a slack invite and a link if you're already signed up.

Beyond slack, we have also setup a Marijuanacoin cateorgy on the DabForum at  https://forum.dabsolutions.co/category/9/marijuanacoin

Anyone is welcome to use this platform for Marijuanacoin.

Come join slack and get some MAR tips.
Activity: 1
I got my first marijuanacoins by using the slack TipBot in Dab Solutions slack.

Does marijuanacoin have its own slack?
Activity: 335
can anyone give me a good pool to mine MAR? Thanks Smiley

Dabmining.co has a pool for MAR. I am the operator of the pool.

I mentioned before that I have also added a MAR slack TipBot to my slack. You can send coins to people just by typing "tipper tip @..."

The TipBot also puts every tx on the blockchain. If anyone wants to join my slack, you can tryout the bot.

There is also a #marijuanacoin channel where people are welcome to join and discuss MAR.

To join slack go to,  slackinvite.dabsolutions.co
Activity: 146

Happy Birthday Marijuanacoin!!!!!!! Keep Going!!!
Activity: 504
can anyone give me a good pool to mine MAR? Thanks Smiley
Activity: 5
What is the max supply on this coin? Cant find that info. After all is mined how many coins will there be? infinity never ending mining? Why is no one talking here? Is there a hidden premine?

Current:
"moneysupply" : 2291247.98000000,

Around 500k of these where burned after ICO and ICO funds where stolen. Some senor Bitcoin talk members took over and found us a real Dev and got the coin stable.

so 1570721.7288333299 are spendable

Max I believe is 21 million , like other Crypto's. Mining will end about 2 years from now I think.

I bought in after the ICO funds where stolen as I felt bad for the original investors and was a bargain for a decent POS wallet that is listed @ Cryptopia

Donated to the new DEV and run a seed Node.  No hidden premine that I am aware of.

WOW I did not know this coin had a shady past.

What Ico funds did investers get there marijuanacoins or did the original Dev lose his ass on the funds that were btc or eth or whatever peopled used to buy mar.
Did he take the all the ico funds including marijuanacoins that people were supposed to receive? Do you have proof of this? How many marijuana coins were stolen?
What is the max supply on this coin? Cant find that info. After all is mined how many coins will there be? infinity never ending mining? Why is no one talking here? Is there a hidden premine?

Current:

Around 500k of these where burned after ICO and ICO funds where stolen. Some senor Bitcoin talk members took over and found us a real Dev and got the coin stable.

Max I believe is 21 million , like other Crypto's. Mining will end about 2 years from now I think.

I bought in after the ICO funds where stolen as I felt bad for the original investors and was a bargain for a decent POS wallet that is listed @ Cryptopia

Donated to the new DEV and run a seed Node.  No hidden premine that I am aware of.

WOW I did not know this coin had a shady past.

Activity: 39

Current:

Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Oh well. Managed to sell for a price that was reasonable at the time.

I shared some strong words with the Dev, because of the situation that the failed time frame left me in. Perhaps a bit OverTheTop....but what to expect when ur partner breaks up with you and kicks you out when you fail to deliver, because 2 months time doesn't end up being 2 months time lol ^^".

Ill keep an eye out though over the oncoming weeks. If things get Real then...will still be a good time to jump back in at the current prices.

Just bought some coins, hopefully Mar will get to the $1 mark in about 2 months time

The law is: don't invest what you can't afford to lose and I am very much aware of that

Good luck everyone and Happy New Year

I agree, the price quadrupled in a couple weeks... imagine we are staking coins that are worth more than a dollar at some point, that would be amazing to ANYONE interested in investing.

I think the dev has done a great job, the wallet works fantastic and looks amazing. I think this currency will get much more attention as we move forward, just for the fact people can get in and dont need mining equipment. I can't wait to see where this takes us.

Jeff Sessions just killed off this coin in the U.S. might see the value drop some.

I doubt it.
Just sent to wallet i got off marijuanacoin.net did i download the wrong wallet and sent over 1000 coins from topia to it, hope not!!

Update : Just waiting for wallet to sync its in progress and syncing. The Block Explore is  a disaster my addresses from topia doesn't even show up on the .pw and .net sites. I am hoping the .pw site is the same as the .net site.

Update : I got the coins they went through i dont think i am staking. What do i need to do?

Update : i minted a coin its working.
Pages:
Jump to: