Pages:
Author

Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██ - page 4. (Read 29436 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
told all of you mar dev was a scammer and mar was a scam  Cheesy

website offline

block explorer offline

mar dev probably wasn't smart enough to actually develop something anything

Have a smoke and let us work please.  Wink

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 479
Merit: 253
I wouldn't wanna play Poker against MAR DEV.

He sure knows how to Hodl his cards till the Very end ^^"
Activity: 24
Coin is dead.  Dev made promises, never amounted to anything.  At least MAR DEV could come online and give a status update but he can't even manage to do that.

My feeling is that he doesn't have anything and could care less about MAR.

Maybe another developer will take over the coin, but with all the baggage I highly doubt it.

Marketcap is like 6BTC... REKT.
Coin is dead.

Maybe we should all come together and celebrate a decent funeral for this coin! Tongue

hope Dev will join us.. Gonna be a blast ^^,
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Coin is dead.  Dev made promises, never amounted to anything.  At least MAR DEV could come online and give a status update but he can't even manage to do that.

Maybe another developer will take over the coin, but with all the baggage I highly doubt it.

Coin is dead.

Maybe we should all come together and celebrate a decent funeral for this coin! Tongue

Coin is dead.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I think still alot of people love this coin included me please make this coin great again Dev   Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I thought maybe there would be some progress going into mid November.

Nothing happened in Sept and Oct.
It's been over 2 weeks and no update.

I guess this coin is dead.

I've already devested myself and just moved on. I made profit so it's all you can really ask. I'd advise to do that same while you can
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
I thought maybe there would be some progress going into mid November.

Nothing happened in Sept and Oct.
It's been over 2 weeks and no update.

I guess this coin is dead.

hope not dead , i guess dev is doing something behind project ,so there is no active long time.
At least it does not look very good and they also didn't answer my question which was about the integrity of this project. Understandably they didn't answer I guess Wink
Activity: 142
We have a wallet update ready in two weeks. This is a mandatory update since we will go through a hardfork.
this post is 2 weeks old where is the update Dev ? and where are you ? peekaboo  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 336
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Hello MARIJUANA team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in MAR just set c=MAR as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.
I doubt all this is serious and legal. You say you have or are going to have a Marijuana plant? Where will that be? Can you prove it and do you have the right legal experts on the team to get things right in this rather legally complicated market?
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added MarijuanaCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for MarijuanaCoin Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u MGtGcUGR2WeD5tQSMd5XB6dESi4jxm6XAf -p c=MAR 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/MAR

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=1773

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 479
Merit: 253
That gravestone made me laugh  Cool

I told everyone September/October will be our time. October is just started. Wait and see what we came up with. Not taking long anymore now.

Explorer crashed. Working on that.

Sounds interesting ^^
Activity: 144
Deas Dev,
Please recheck why cannot generate new address on www.cryptopia.co.nz.
Thanks
Activity: 48
I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
I just stake these on i-Space and the amt of coins I get is amazing, for just the small amount I had there. I just added more
Activity: 84
Pool Marijuanacoin

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min

http://TimeTeh.com/
Activity: 1
I have been following MAR for awhile.  Finally decided to signup and post.

It is obvious to me that the developer is switching the coin to pos with the hard fork.  Why else would there be a hard fork when there isn't anything wrong with the coin?  The only other two options for a hard fork are A) scam via more coins or altering the total coins / dev stake B) change the algo.

The developer can grab cheap coins before the fork, end pow, and make a killing as the price rises when people are forced to buy coins.

I agree with the other poster that the only way to really increase the price is to release services not just release clients.

Be prepared for a pos only coin.  It is going to be interesting to watch mar.  I grabbed a 1000 coins cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: