Pages:
Author

Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██ - page 3. (Read 29436 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Just bought some coins, hopefully Mar will get to the $1 mark in about 2 months time

The law is: don't invest what you can't afford to lose and I am very much aware of that

Good luck everyone and Happy New Year

I agree, the price quadrupled in a couple weeks... imagine we are staking coins that are worth more than a dollar at some point, that would be amazing to ANYONE interested in investing.

I think the dev has done a great job, the wallet works fantastic and looks amazing. I think this currency will get much more attention as we move forward, just for the fact people can get in and dont need mining equipment. I can't wait to see where this takes us.

Jeff Sessions just killed off this coin in the U.S. might see the value drop some.

some one just pump and dumped the MAR on cryptopia these days, the price dropped today !
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Looking to sell.

Pm offers if interested.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Just bought some coins, hopefully Mar will get to the $1 mark in about 2 months time

The law is: don't invest what you can't afford to lose and I am very much aware of that

I agree, the price quadrupled in a couple weeks... imagine we are staking coins that are worth more than a dollar at some point, that would be amazing to ANYONE interested in investing.

I think the dev has done a great job, the wallet works fantastic and looks amazing. I think this currency will get much more attention as we move forward, just for the fact people can get in and dont need mining equipment. I can't wait to see where this takes us.

Jeff Sessions just killed off this coin in the U.S. might see the value drop some.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

Activity: 22
There is no big question that MARcoin DEV is stupid. He made this shit coin for some income (20 BTC now is good money) and run. Then he went back and try to make more money, but i think that he didn't make more than 5-10 BTC.
Last 2 months all cannabis coins, except MAR coin, were pumped and renewed their all-time highs with very tasty BTC price.  And i cant understand this stupid inactivity.
Stay online and list MAR to more exchanges, idiot Grin

Happy new year for all MAR community!
Make profit and wait for new dev Wink
Activity: 39
Crypto space is lacking Devs , be happy we have active seed nodes and a dame nice QT wallet.  But yes MAR needs a code update soon.

I'm still voting for POS/Masternode with a even split and an end to POW.

maybe even a coin swap , to shed some of this coins shady past.

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
what will be price on ico?

There isn't an ICO, the coins are already distributed.
Activity: 56
Activity: 31
dev last active oct 30th ...seems like dead coins  Huh
I have to agree with xxkaiwaxx,  I've been watching the MARket for a few weeks now and someone has surely been buying up coins.

If you support MAR, lets all do what we can to help it out.

All coins rely on their communities and not just what the devs can do.
I have added MAR to my mining pool at http://dabmining.co

I have also setup a Slack TipBot using MAR running in my slack, as well as a #marijuanacoin channel. Info can be found on the pool if interested.

An explorer is also in the works, as well as something else.

Hopefully the MAR dev will stay committed to coming back in Feb. But the community can still do some things now.
No need to laugh at me, I'm actually trying to do some stuff to help MAR.

I will get up an explorer that actually works. Stay tuned.
I've been watching this coin for a few weeks now. And just started testing it on my mining pool.

I noticed today that the site and explorer were back up.

Maybe he'll stick around.
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
So real talk here.

Since this dev is a no show how does one take over something like this or is it possible

I dunno bout that kind of stuff.

But, I presume it would be just be a matter of...offering up some MAR to a new DEV, and get em to create a New Wallet...to fork this S--T over to? ^^"

The failure of any DEV does not mean the failure of This coin.

This is what we are in the process of doing right now. To find a Worthy DEV to take the over the reigns of the marijuana coin with the MOST potential.

Which is MarijuanaCoin  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
This is most likely going to be another dead coin.

You're probably right.  MAR DEV could've made some nice money on this coin.  I figured MAR DEV wasn't going to do anything.

Still could make some good money. Communicating alone adds value. I think the coin is mostly held now by people who bought when it was worthless after the scam launch- there was tons available as it was dumped. Then when it regained some price, those people sold for profit to recoup initial investment. So at this point coin is mostly held by people who don't need to make any money from it, and have no incentive to sell cause its worthless again anyways.

MAR DEV is it possible you need more coins to make this worth your while? Holding out quietly as you try to buy more? Unfortunately I don't think there will be much luck in that. The coin is too worthless for anyone with a good chunk to bother selling. If so I would love to help and make sure you're well invested, im sure others would donate as well....But I said this months ago and i 'll say it again, it's hard to make a donation to an anonymous dev who hasn't proven any commitment to the coin yet. Throwing money at an anonymous person, with no history, and who has no obligation is stupid. No one is going to do that.

We're your allies man, let us know what's going on so we can help.
Activity: 206
MarijuanaCoin pool (x11)
https://lpool.name/pool/MAR

-o stratum+tcp://x11.lpool.name:3533 -u -p c=MAR

Bounty/Donate: MBCHkKK3zW5WDQZxeiygLW8QfzvudLZxfS (MAR)

Node list: https://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1570
Explorer: https://lpool.name/explorer/MAR
Activity: 728
Wow, looks like the website and block explorer are back online.  Maybe that means we'll get an update in March!   Roll Eyes

I have no idea why MAR DEV just doesn't come online, tell us his plans, and let everyone know what is going on.  Otherwise, just take the site and block explorer offline and say you don't want to work on the project anymore.  

If you do have any plans to develop MAR to be a good coin, keeping everyone in the dark and missing deadlines (which you set, not us) isn't the way to do it.  I mean really, either just quit or let us know what's up.  You're not going to be the BMOC if you show up with all kinds of services tomorrow.  #1 you have to have trust with the community if you ever expect anyone to use the service(s).  Without any trust, your services are going to be meaningless / worthless.  Who's going to trust someone with, as an example, an online wallet if the developer has missed deadlines and doesn't come online for months at a time... not me.

It's not like MAR is the only coin out there.  There is a ton of competition.  You should be happy if anyone is posting in this thread.  Blowing off people isn't the way to create a MJ based coin.  If anything, the MJ crowd is the worst crowd to blow off being that MJ people are very community oriented (peace, love, get hi kinda shit).  So, make a decision, come online and give us a detailed update or quit the project and shut everything down.  Don't be an Asshat.

I doubt it means a lot that the website is back online. This is most likely going to be another dead coin.
Activity: 728
Coin is dead.  Dev made promises, never amounted to anything.  At least MAR DEV could come online and give a status update but he can't even manage to do that.

My feeling is that he doesn't have anything and could care less about MAR.

Maybe another developer will take over the coin, but with all the baggage I highly doubt it.

Marketcap is like 6BTC... REKT.
Coin is dead.

Maybe we should all come together and celebrate a decent funeral for this coin! Tongue

hope Dev will join us.. Gonna be a blast ^^,

lol, I am gonna bring the hardest alcohol I can find! Let's make this happen! ;P
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Activity: 157
What is the total supply? Wasn´t there a website a few days ago?
Pages:
Jump to: