Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P's scammed funds summary. Post your case here if you were scammed. - page 6. (Read 18998 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
CURRENT STATUSBTC

Registered total scammed : 23.957BTC
Registered total refunded : 1.29 9.803 BTC

Users affected & corresponding addresses :

KingZee : 0.7BTC left to be refunded to the address : 1KingZeeW97uLvngcUA3R6QJx18Fn78ddb --- FULLY REPAID

Tabata11 : 4.353BTC left to be refunded to the address : 19nbMVsnnzzbHtkx2Y1AzVCqeApkyUv4RQ --- FULLY REPAID

mexxer-2 : 2.38BTC left to be refunded at : 38tXxJREPNJHxZZ34MqY4JT7ntgR4PdoDD --- FULLY REPAID

grtthegreat : 3 2.8BTC left to be refunded to the address : 1QF1Eo1mXv7M93FuntAHuiSGx2wkpxqJem --- PARTIALLY REPAID (0.2 BTC)

yahoo62278 : 6.47 3.76BTC left to be refunded to the address : 1LiwxmZC1v3d5J7XeMT4c8FKpuJwV3QjqH --- PARTIALLY REPAID (2.71 BTC)

Floz PR Account : 0.5BTC left to be refunded --- NOT REPAID

Samdo : .8066BTC left to be refunded at the address : 1NKQqkKQTnAc3BprNGRRzaXbF472w4Pv6e --- NOT REPAID

vervolioman : 1.657BTC left to be refunded at : 1A2TTjp4VLwuTLFaK66Lo51TCw5GEjKnNC --- NOT REPAID

ghibly79 : 3BTC left to be refunded at : 15wie5nTkVxjNkJKfHJFW937AKLFwegxRK --- NOT REPAID

legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
Just want to let you know I am still watching Eric, looking forward to the 14th. This could have been quite a bit worse for you. I am glad you smartened up and took responsibility for this. It is a rare thing in this community.
I'm waiting to see if he finishes off what he promises as well. 2 days and we will see if legal action is necessary
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Just want to let you know I am still watching Eric, looking forward to the 14th. This could have been quite a bit worse for you. I am glad you smartened up and took responsibility for this. It is a rare thing in this community.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
To anyone asking me to update the thread with the new payments, I will not bother anymore to update them.

It's a real douchebag move to start a thread that aims to compile all useful information on an ongoing scam and then to not keep it updated despite recent developments. I can only assume that you take your other responsibilities as seriously as you do this thread of yours; it's actually kind of ironic as this kind of mindset (i.e. the inability to see a job through to its completion) is similar to that of an exit scammer.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Wasn't there someone who was trying to buy a -9999 account last week or so?  I would imagine such things could bring a perverted premium on the account market, seeing as they're so rare.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
So good, he is refunding a lot of users... well , we will see how it ends.
would that master-P get rid all of the negative trust when he refunded to them all? Huh
i would need to continue to do business; i would wish him to get back.

What is the need for him to get rid of -9999 ? He is known as a scammer by everyone and I doubt anyone will ever contact him for a trade. If anyone still wants to trust him in spite of all his actions, then he is an idiot.

tl;dr: master-p = Tradefortess maybe? Roll Eyes

master-p != TF

Tf stole a lot of bitcoin (more than master.pg) but yes they're (both) scammers.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
would that master-P get rid all of the negative trust when he refunded to them all? Huh

What is the need for him to get rid of -9999 ? He is known as a scammer by everyone and I doubt anyone will ever contact him for a trade. If anyone still wants to trust him in spite of all his actions, then he is an idiot.

tl;dr: master-p = Tradefortess maybe? Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 1000
Fica Tranquilo

master-P having negative trust (-9999) will not prevent you from doing business with him.
However; I would strongly advice against it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Until he fully crosses out the suspicions(why was he playing CS:GO, who was the other person, jonesz, how was "hacker" able to get access to his accounts and many more) of many users, I very doubt its going to happen.
legendary
#Free market

master-P having negative trust (-9999) will not prevent you from doing business with him.
However; I would strongly advice against it.

Yes, you're right. A negative trust score (of an user) doesn't prevent you from doing business with him, you should only pay more attention and use an escrow always.

However I don't think he will continue to be active here anymore (from his main account) maybe he'll buy a new one and start again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is anybody going to ignore theymos post about his IP that he may have possible alts and some of it were used for scamming?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.

Wait what? -9999 is going to get back to 0 or + again? Doubtful.  Roll Eyes

Why do you need a scammer to continue business, or wish him back, are you on drugs?

never. but at least he took his responsibility on that matter. i am not on drugs at all.  Undecided
please continue to discuss in the main accusation thread instead of here. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

Wait what? -9999 is going to get back to 0 or + again? Doubtful.  Roll Eyes

Why do you need a scammer to continue business, or wish him back, are you on drugs?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
legendary
#Free market
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
From the looks of it, if you have been scammed by master-P then you will need to threaten to take civil/criminal action and/or release his personal information by a certain date for you to get the money that you are owed back from him. He seems to almost immediately return funds once this threat has been made. Maybe he is trying very hard to sell that he was hacked (which I still do not buy).

If you are not willing to do this then you probably will not see your money again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I woke up to a message from masterp he refunded 1.5 BTC to me today. Still a good amount to go but ill finish paying off the obits campaign when I get home Sunday. Also will send the rest to the coinbet campaign. That leaves him still owing me roughly 4.3btc
Great news, is this the transaction id: https://blockchain.info/tx/5a964184049f963056c51d5b749a480665746a6bcaa5e7dce1e159a6ae62f235
Activity: 910
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
I woke up to a message from masterp he refunded 1.5 BTC to me today. Still a good amount to go but ill finish paying off the obits campaign when I get home Sunday. Also will send the rest to the coinbet campaign. That leaves him still owing me roughly 4.3btc

Well this is good news. I hope you'll get all your cash refunded as soon as possible. This whole thing has went on for far too long.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
Not taking any sides(for now) but in some of his last PMs he was talking about "liquidating assets", make what you can of it. As for yahoo , master-p seems to have said that he will return the funds by 14 Jan(same deadline he gave me), I'm wondering if its a bluff to avoid legal action or if he's telling the truth

He also gave me that deadline of January 14th. Let's see how he handles this. But I think he's really making efforts to pay everyone off.
Pages:
Jump to: