Pages:
Author

Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution. - page 61. (Read 227070 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 24, 2014, 01:38:18 PM
Can't stop laughing after reading this:

Ukraine gives Russia 48 hours to explain and give details of military exercises near border

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/24/us-ukraine-crisis-explanation-idUSBREA3N1NY20140424
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
April 24, 2014, 01:28:51 PM
Lol, leaflets from the sky...

pro-Ukraine leaflets warning “Don’t come near govt buildings.”
Not only that. It also contains a bullshit like "Terrorists have got an order to kill everybody who stands for the government". Goebbels methods haven't been forgotten.  Cheesy

I could translate the whole bloody thing if there is interest for it, but it's just a lot of BS that would have made Goebbels proud. The word "terrorist" is all over the place.

In short:
1. Don't come close to the fronts of the occupied buildings, where meetings take place - you'll become a live shield and then a hostage of Russian special forces. And Russia wants nothing more than juicy blood-filled pictures to show on their TVs.
2. Don't listen to those who advocate federalisation or separatism.
3. If you see people of sporty body build or in military attire, or people of all ages carrying food heading to the occupied buildings, immediately inform the army or other authorities by hotline
4. Don't enlist into any spontaneously forming squads. Russian special forces will use it against you and blackmail you.
5. Avoid mass gatherings of people.
Keep your loved ones from participating in mass meetings of anti-Ukrainian nature and supporting terrorists.
Following these rules you will save yourselves and your region!!!

This is like Dr.Breen's speech. "Welcome to City 17, it's safe here..."
legendary
April 24, 2014, 01:28:20 PM
I don't think so, but during the night might happen quick attack with special forces. On the other hand we don't know what instructions were passed by McCain and CIA to the Kiev, they sure wan't war with Russia.

OK... so things will get clearer in a few hours. Right now it is 8:30 PM Ukrainian time. The attack may begin within 2 or 3 hours from now. The Russian troops across the border are already conducting military drills. So by tomorrow morning, either Donbass will be firmly within the hands of the Kiev junta, or Ukraine will lose Donetsk and Lugansk for ever.
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
April 24, 2014, 01:23:06 PM

What? Are they going to bomb the government buildings? If something like that happens, then Putin will be forced to send his troops to teh Donbass, even if he doesn't wants to do that.

I don't think so, but during the night might happen quick attack with special forces. On the other hand we don't know what instructions were passed by McCain and CIA to the Kiev, they sure wan't war with Russia.
legendary
April 24, 2014, 01:06:47 PM

What? Are they going to bomb the government buildings? If something like that happens, then Putin will be forced to send his troops to teh Donbass, even if he doesn't wants to do that.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
April 24, 2014, 01:00:44 PM

Not only that. It also contains a bullshit like "Terrorists have got an order to kill everybody who stands for the government". Goebbels methods haven't been forgotten.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
April 24, 2014, 12:51:12 PM

This just fell from sky in Slaviansk. 1000s of pro-Ukraine leaflets warning “Don’t come near govt buildings.”

legendary
April 24, 2014, 11:37:00 AM
Protesters still holding their positions in Slovyansk, despite the military intervention from Kiev:

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
April 24, 2014, 11:34:53 AM
no one really defending the Ukrainian and/or US/Europe positions.
US & co did lose all moral ground step by step in the past decades nobody will defend them and then get crushed with all the crap since ww2
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
April 24, 2014, 10:30:32 AM
I still find it shocking that basically this thread has turned into a complete pro-Russian propaganda machine. I am not saying either side is fully innocent here but I am pretty disturbed that every time I view the updates on this thread it's just more of the same with no one really defending the Ukrainian and/or US/Europe positions.

Thats just foolish to think it has anything to do with ukranians. Its about power and control. Cheesy
legendary
April 24, 2014, 10:28:56 AM
Then, by all means, defend them, with weighted and objective arguments and facts, and we can have a civilised discussion with possible counter-arguments.

The only kind of "defence" I've seen so far (in other places) were abusive remarks. Even during Geneva meeting US had little to produce in terms of evidence save "they in Ukraine use Russian-made weapons" Really? Did they expect something else?

I try to publish here news, translated from Russian, news, which are not readily available in the Western media, which are pretty one-sided in their presentation of events. I feel that it is Russia and Ukraine that needs defending at this point in time...
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
April 24, 2014, 10:25:20 AM
no one really defending the Ukrainian and/or US/Europe positions.
It's because US/EU/Junta don't have any point of view. They didn't expect such outcome of their actions, and don't know what to do. All they're doing is attempting to save remainings of reputation and get out of the shit that they've created. 

Yep, our world is simple enough. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
April 24, 2014, 10:22:13 AM
I still find it shocking that basically this thread has turned into a complete pro-Russian propaganda machine. I am not saying either side is fully innocent here but I am pretty disturbed that every time I view the updates on this thread it's just more of the same with no one really defending the Ukrainian and/or US/Europe positions.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
April 24, 2014, 10:18:51 AM
Looks like Kiev has sent pretty determined units which aren't going to turn around after the first contact with rebels. I don't see how pro-Russian groups expect to defend what they've got without showing some active resistance.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
April 24, 2014, 10:18:45 AM
you should rename this thread "Meanwhile in Ukraine... Dissolution" instead of that meaningless "Revolution" term.

legendary
April 24, 2014, 09:34:36 AM
So, what is going on? Some Serbian medias are reporting that the state buildings in Slavyanks are being evacuated and city is now under control of Ukrainian forces?

Fighting is still going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLqz1F9PwWE

So far 5 protesters have been killed and dozens wounded in the army attack. More than a thousand protesters and similar numbers of soldiers present in Sloviansk right now.
April 24, 2014, 08:57:15 AM
So, what is going on? Some Serbian medias are reporting that the state buildings in Slavyanks are being evacuated and city is now under control of Ukrainian forces?
legendary
April 24, 2014, 08:40:34 AM
I'd try to refrain from spreading rumors about killed and wounded because in the past some of these reports later turned out to be false or exaggerated.

It is confirmed by both sides, and the protesters have already released the list containing the names of the deceased and the wounded. The fighting was one-sided with no casualties reported among the military forces.
legendary
April 24, 2014, 07:47:49 AM
Those are not rumours per se, that is the statement from the Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs.
But seeing the coup nature of the government in Kiev, them might be classified as rumours.

"B xoдe aнтитeppopиcтичecкoй oпepaции пoдpaздeлeниями MBД и Mинoбopoны дeблoкиpoвaны и yничтoжeны тpи блoкпocтa нeзaкoнныx вoopyжeнныx фopмиpoвaний в ceвepo-вocтoчнoй чacти Cлaвянcкa. Bo вpeмя бoeвoгo cтoлкнoвeния дo пяти тeppopиcтoв былo yничтoжeнo. Co cтopoны yчacтникoв oпepaции oдин бoeц пoлyчил paнeниe", - гoвopитcя в cooбщeнии yкpaинcкoгo MBД.

Cмoтpитe opигинaл мaтepиaлa нa http://www.interfax.ru/world/373616

They, of course, call people manning the block posts for terrorists, forgetting that they came to power in Kiev by the means of block posts.
April 24, 2014, 07:43:01 AM
I'd try to refrain from spreading rumors about killed and wounded because in the past some of these reports later turned out to be false or exaggerated.
Pages:
Jump to: