Pages:
Author

Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution. - page 77. (Read 227070 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
April 07, 2014, 03:38:35 PM
In 20th century the communism was the biggest killer
This is quite a controversial statement. USA threw the nuclear bomb on the citizens twice... Also they used chemical weapon and another weapon of mass destruction many times, while USSR never did anything like this.

Yeah , but it didn't throw it on it's citizen , and there was no purification of toxic society elements opposing the regime Wink as in the former URSS.

And how much the US is hated.... how many people want to live in the us and how many will go to Russia?
Probably here is Romania 75% of the population hates both Russia and SUA but more than that will pack their things in 5 seconds if they could get a green card.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
April 07, 2014, 03:24:53 PM
In 20th century the communism was the biggest killer
This is quite a controversial statement. USA threw the nuclear bomb on the citizens twice... Also they used chemical weapon and another weapon of mass destruction many times, while USSR never did anything like this.
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
April 07, 2014, 03:19:59 PM
Current positive US rating in Russia lies at about 10%

Yeah, I'm pretty sure USA rating is very low in almost all countries. The world really hates USA. It's funny how things changes, 20-30 years ago USSR was the bad guys, now the opinion is shifting and USA is seen as the worst and the true enemy of peace and freedom.

In 20th century the communism was the biggest killer of human population and now in the first 14 years of 21th century the USA regime took this lead.
legendary
April 07, 2014, 11:39:02 AM
blablahblah, I see a nice jump of your activity today... Didn't thought about renaming to butthurt yet?  Cheesy Seriously, try to make a break, spend some time with nice girl and everything will be fine. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
April 07, 2014, 11:38:06 AM
...What this has to do with the Ukraine thread?

Exactly!

So leave Europe alone. And like I said, go put your money where your mouth is, and go fight against the US directly!

What is it with Americans and fighting? Can't you ever..., I don't know... talk?

No one's touching Europe. Someone (and I will not be saying the A-word) has dumped (cookie'ed) a huge political problem on Russia's border and is now blaming Russia.

Have Americans actually asked about how common people in Europe feel about having US military bases on their land.

No? Exactly!

I saw some unfavourable opinion polls in Germany.

So leave Europe alone.

PS: I think US has an overinflated view of self-importance and feels like everyone wants to pick a fight with them, which, in most cases, is not so. After the disintegration of Soviet Union, most Russians (up to 80%) viewed US as a friend or, at least, an ally. That number diminished after bombing of Yugoslavia, and continued diminishing as NATO bases crawled closer and closer to Russian borders, and rocket "shields" got erected. You can't keep feeling benign towards someone, when that someone rattles sabres. Current positive US rating in Russia lies at about 10%
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 07, 2014, 11:22:40 AM
I volunteer you to be one of the soldiers invading US soil. Good luck!

Too much shrooms? I can't understand anything from your posts. Invasion of the US? What this has to do with the Ukraine thread?
legendary
April 07, 2014, 11:16:29 AM
Then go sort your shit out with the US directly. Leave Europe alone.
I volunteer you to be one of the soldiers invading US soil. Good luck!

That's what Russia does not want to do - invade and have Europe invaded.

By the way, sorry to interrupt the Russian circle-jerk in this thread. Carry on, gentlemen!

Thank you.

The next move in this game of chess is waiting to be made. Putin has been placed into a difficult position of "damned if you do, damned if you don't". If Kiev decides to use excessive force against South-East, and Putin moves Russian troops in as a peace-keeping force, then the West will cry "invasion", and if he does not, he faces a political suicide inside Russia with potential civil unrest for abandoning "leaving our people behind".

It all depends on the next move from Washington via Kiev.
legendary
April 07, 2014, 11:09:57 AM
http://lifenews.ru/news/130732

Strippers from Rostov are donating their salary to the camp of "Artek".

Cheesy
legendary
April 07, 2014, 10:43:11 AM
How many more people will have to die before the Russian imperialists learn to live peacefully in the world?

I promise you that the number will be much less than the number of people butchered as a result of American imperialism.
legendary
April 07, 2014, 10:42:06 AM
The presence of Russia's army at the Ukrainian border strongly suggests that the bribery efforts have been exhausted.

legendary
April 07, 2014, 09:35:12 AM
The new billionaire governor of the Donetsk region has no intention of allowing Moscow to carry out another Crimean-style annexation here in coal-mining, steel-making eastern Ukraine, which lies temptingly along the Russian border.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/pro-russian-protests-in-eastern-ukraines-donetsk-region-diminish/2014/04/03/f1bd1fe0-db2e-4e23-9ceb-cc2f645ae7c5_story.html
  Huh Huh

He is an oligarch. He will shift his loyalty if Putin decides to bribe him.
legendary
April 07, 2014, 09:32:39 AM
It would be funny, I guess... This guys have a nice trolling skill, I mean that name is very similar to People's Republic of China Cheesy
legendary
April 07, 2014, 09:22:40 AM
Hmm. Russian internet newspaper seems a bit too eager:
http://www.gazeta.ru/politics/news/2014/04/07/n_6065953.shtml

Stating that the referendum is about joining of Donetsk Republic with Russia (instead of the question of its independence), and saying that the interim government asked Putin for peace-keeping forces (omitting the mention that is should be done only in case of violence from Kiev).

I don't like the feel of the information fog...
legendary
April 07, 2014, 08:05:30 AM
People of Donbass issued an ultimatum: until midnight April 6 an emergency session of deputies must set a date for the referendum on independence. If this does not happen, then by noon April 7 people will take down the authorities and assign the date without their help.

I like their methods... Cheesy Seriously, if nazis are allowed to establish a junta, then why Donetsk and another regions aren't allowed to do the same Cheesy

Well, they kept promise.

http://politics.rbc.ua/rus/samoprovozglashennye-vlasti-donetskoy-obl-obyavili-na-11-07042014134300

The power has been seized by protesters, referendum on independence was announced.

It's planned to ask people do they support creation of new sovereign state or not. Name was chosen already, People's Republic of Donetsk.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
April 07, 2014, 07:59:38 AM
The new billionaire governor of the Donetsk region has no intention of allowing Moscow to carry out another Crimean-style annexation here in coal-mining, steel-making eastern Ukraine, which lies temptingly along the Russian border.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/pro-russian-protests-in-eastern-ukraines-donetsk-region-diminish/2014/04/03/f1bd1fe0-db2e-4e23-9ceb-cc2f645ae7c5_story.html
  Huh Huh
legendary
April 07, 2014, 07:52:58 AM
Now they are electing representatives of another cities in the donetsk region, it's planned to replace a local government with these representatives, create a republic of Donetsk and announce referendum on independence. Will see...

Rather than concentrating on the 3 far-eastern provinces, they should also make sure that the Southern oblasts like Kherson and Odessa also conducts referendum.

One step at a time. Smiley
Odessa, founded by Empress Catherine the Great in 1794 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odessa) and it's not improbable that Odessa and Novorossija will be returning home as well.
On the other hand, Odessa, which since the imperial times was a freeport, has a more diverse and independent population and might choose their own way forward. A City-State of Odessa, anyone?
legendary
April 07, 2014, 07:26:06 AM
Now they are electing representatives of another cities in the donetsk region, it's planned to replace a local government with these representatives, create a republic of Donetsk and announce referendum on independence. Will see...

Rather than concentrating on the 3 far-eastern provinces, they should also make sure that the Southern oblasts like Kherson and Odessa also conducts referendum.
legendary
April 07, 2014, 06:43:35 AM
Obama calls Putin:
- Vladimir, your actions in Donetsk violate international law.
- Barak, on the Russian maps we renamed Alaska. Alaska now called ice-Crimea.
- Ice cream? or ... You're kidding me? You want my death? I turned gray because of you! If you take the South-Eastern Ukraine, I will introduce more sanctions against 15 officials!
- Agreed.
- I hate you.
- Loser.

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
April 07, 2014, 04:30:03 AM
Antimaidan crowd size is similar to maidan counterpart, i.e. something like 150-170k. At previous weekend we've seen almost 500k rally. Roll Eyes

legendary
April 07, 2014, 04:26:48 AM
Czech's president urges NATO to march its troops into Ukraine.
http://www.gazeta.ru/politics/news/2014/04/07/n_6064605.shtml

Timoshenko urgently flew out to Donetsk. This will be entertaining. She's hated there the most.
http://www.tvc.ru/news/show/id/36335

As for the number of activists:
There was talk about a couple thousand people in each of the cities.
http://rt.com/news/ukraine-donetsk-protest-russia-733/

They are taking the SBU (Security Service) office in Lugansk now...
http://www.interfax.ru/world/369814

Pages:
Jump to: