Pages:
Author

Topic: MegaDice - Play Instant Bitcoin Dice & Be Part of the Bankroll - page 3. (Read 34589 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 14
Dean, nice to have you back. I invested here. And I see that my 72btc became 66 btc in the last days.. but that may be through normal winning/loosing of some whales. I am very worried however that I loose money but the banks profit does not fall???

Looking at the charts:

https://dicesites.com/satoshidice

On Jan 11 they ostensibly lost 326 BTC, so that's probably where the drop comes from
Rhavar.. Thank you a lot for your answer.. Yes.. that makes sense...
That was this guy Underdog. See his statistics https://www.satoshidice.com/user/ed10cec930365a1af6db2225843f6e36
He plays always 0,25 btc.. but when he wins he has a leverage of hundreds and when he looses he only has 0,16 x .
So. He signed up on 11 of January and won 300+ bitcoins in one run... Hey...GIVE ME A BREAK>> the guy know the server seed...Do you not think?? I am not so savvy in theses things.. but it seems fishy.. Any opinions? Or an explanation of Satoshidice...PLEAAAASE
Hey Radian Hero,
can you explain why my bankroll investment went from 79 btc to 65 btc.. since 1 of Jan but you state that the profit has risen in that same time?
Would also be quieting if you would reply to betking.io's accusations here. .
I AM VERY WORRIED>>> Give us something... !!!
I am 3% of you bankroll!!
legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886
Dean, nice to have you back. I invested here. And I see that my 72btc became 66 btc in the last days.. but that may be through normal winning/loosing of some whales. I am very worried however that I loose money but the banks profit does not fall???

Looking at the charts:

https://dicesites.com/satoshidice

On Jan 11 they ostensibly lost 326 BTC, so that's probably where the drop comes from
I highly advise you get your money off this site now....if you even can.

There's now two people who have had large sums stolen (~78 and ~48 bitcoin)
A hack by someone else seems unlikely considering you only need to look through this thread to see that that kind of money is never in their hot wallet.

The two accounts posting about the hack might be new btctalk accounts but I know each of them and can confirm they are telling the truth.

The fact support never replies to anyone, their hot wallet is always empty and they STILL don't have 2fa should put you off playing here.

The site has been sold many times over the years, each time at a loss to a new operator.

I warned everyone about this as soon as they opened the investment option.

It has now been confirmed by Eric Voorhees that he doesn't know the owners of the site.
So long term brand recognition means nothing.

There's still 2000 coins invested here. Get your money off while/if you still can.

This site is very likely a scam!

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Balance is 0

Can someone give me support contact?
Activity: 439
Merit: 250

Hi,

The api don't work for me, the web interface yes.

Thank you.

We have made an update in the API documentation, please let me know if you still cannot get it to work.
There's been some minor updates made to the website:

• The last process of password recovery was working, but the password recovery page showed a spinning icon instead of indicating that the password was successfully updated. This has been fixed now.
  • The API had some old calls in it for recent rolls data. They are now updated to the current ones.
  • It is now more clear that winning one of the leader boards no longer gives a prize.
  • The game mechanics at the bottom of the API dcumentation had a missing % sign in it and has been clarified.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I'm filling up the hotwallet now and also we see that the fee increase worked fine and most withdrawals are accepted into the next block.

Besides one short PM two days ago w/ little information, I've received zero communication from Randian Hero or anyone from Satoshi Dice about being robbed for ~78 BTC. I hope this means they are busy conducting an internal investigation, but it's definitely starting to look bad on their end. 

Yes, we are investigating this case.

Ok, would be nice to hear anything about that, even if it's when I can next expect to hear something. The total silence is kind of painful when I have 78 btc on the line. On my end, I've seen no evidence whatsoever of my email being compromised. No unknown devices logged in and no persons had access to my devices.

It seems very strange that between the 27th (the day my account was compromised) and 1st, 600btc was divested and emptied from the hot wallet, pictured here: (not sure why image isn't inserting into post)

http://i65.tinypic.com/2h5o1ux.png

I'm filling up the hotwallet now and also we see that the fee increase worked fine and most withdrawals are accepted into the next block.

Besides one short PM two days ago w/ little information, I've received zero communication from Randian Hero or anyone from Satoshi Dice about being robbed for ~78 BTC. I hope this means they are busy conducting an internal investigation, but it's definitely starting to look bad on their end. 

Yes, we are investigating this case.
We have increased the fees for transactions we send out now so that they will confirm within a couple of transactions!
Yes we have your history, please see the PM I sent you and let's communicate there.

I didn't see any PM, just sent you one.
E-mailed and crossposted in other thread:

I just logged in after ~3 weeks and my account is missing ~77.4 bitcoins that were invested in the site bankroll. My password also did not work. I reset password, which did work immediately, and upon logging back in the account created date was accurate but the user name was changed and the "last active" shows "0000-00-00 00:00:00" 

Is there someone from Satoshi Dice I can communicate with directly about this matter? I'd really like to not lose this amount of money...

also worth noting the balance on the landing page was 0.00041523BTC and I'm fairly certain (not 100%) that it was at 0 before, indicating someone divested all funds and cashed out almost everything? Can someone access my account's withdrawal history???

Yes we have your history, please see the PM I sent you and let's communicate there.

I just logged in after ~3 weeks and my account is missing ~77.4 bitcoins that were invested in the site bankroll. My password also did not work. I reset password, which did work immediately, and upon logging back in the account created date was accurate but the user name was changed and the "last active" shows "0000-00-00 00:00:00" 

Is there someone from Satoshi Dice I can communicate with directly about this matter? I'd really like to not lose this amount of money...

also worth noting the balance on the landing page was 0.00041523BTC and I'm fairly certain (not 100%) that it was at 0 before, indicating someone divested all funds and cashed out almost everything? Can someone access my account's withdrawal history???

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Finally could cash out, seems they fixed previous issues.
Some deposits that were made during the Christmas Day DDoS had not been credited to their accounts. This has now been fixed!
Update: The hotwallet now has funds available.
Activity: 18
I haven't used this site for a while - in the past I invested fairly heavily with up to 10 BTC on the house, and enjoyed some nice returns -
However then I started to experience a few problems - for a while I was unable to log in and make withdrawals. This was resolved but it put me off investing anything other than very small amounts.
Thinking of giving it a go again - can anyone verify that it is still working reliably, i.e users are reliably able to make withdrawals, and payouts on investment are working as they should?

You are not the first individual to have issues with this site. I don't know why you are replying in this thread because there is one which is more current and has much more replies its located at

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshidicecom-the-worlds-most-popular-bitcoin-game-77870

Apparently there are many issues with the site, especially the hot wallet which is almost always empty and lately the site seems offline more than online.

At the moment would be best not to make any new deposits and wait patiently for the hot wallet to refill so you can make your withdraw.

Nice Christmas Spirit to DDoS and put the site down in the holidays. Was happy when I could finally login again and coins still available but I withdrew just to be safe.
I haven't used this site for a while - in the past I invested fairly heavily with up to 10 BTC on the house, and enjoyed some nice returns -
However then I started to experience a few problems - for a while I was unable to log in and make withdrawals. This was resolved but it put me off investing anything other than very small amounts.
Thinking of giving it a go again - can anyone verify that it is still working reliably, i.e users are reliably able to make withdrawals, and payouts on investment are working as they should?

You are not the first individual to have issues with this site. I don't know why you are replying in this thread because there is one which is more current and has much more replies its located at

Apparently there are many issues with the site, especially the hot wallet which is almost always empty and lately the site seems offline more than online.

At the moment would be best not to make any new deposits and wait patiently for the hot wallet to refill so you can make your withdraw.

I have just made a transaction to fill the hot wallet. People can withdraw as soon as it confirms.

This forum thread is better actually better to use. The old thread is confusing since it was a different game at the time the thread was started.
Pages:
Jump to: