Pages:
Author

Topic: MegaDice - Play Instant Bitcoin Dice & Be Part of the Bankroll - page 7. (Read 34589 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i invested in this site ......nice return
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
in OP it says:

• You can invest an be part of the bankroll, investors earn with a 0.95% edge.

Does this mean that if you invest you will likely loose 0.05% of what you invested?  I hope that isn't right because that is an awfully lousy ROI.  There would be no point in investing if you are only going to loose money.  Can anyone clear this up?

It means the house edge is 1.95%, investors get paid .95% of the 1.95%, the house takes the other 1.0%

thanks for the clarification
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
in OP it says:

Does this mean that if you invest you will likely loose 0.05% of what you invested?  I hope that isn't right because that is an awfully lousy ROI.  There would be no point in investing if you are only going to loose money.  Can anyone clear this up?

It means the house edge is 1.95%, investors get paid .95% of the 1.95%, the house takes the other 1.0%
Activity: 63
yes please, keep on top of things, has been a little shaky lately.
Activity: 112
Power The world for FREE!
I am very glad that you have a bankroll with very large current and I hope you are not tempted to do with the amount of things that can ruin your reputation and I hope you always keep an eye on every transaction in your site so that someone who wants to ruin your reputation can't do the news slant.
Activity: 63
in OP it says:

Does this mean that if you invest you will likely loose 0.05% of what you invested?  I hope that isn't right because that is an awfully lousy ROI.  There would be no point in investing if you are only going to loose money.  Can anyone clear this up?

it means as an investor you have 0.95% stake against each bet a user places.

Satoshidice also has the same.

Ya you are right . your stake is 0.95% , for every bet .. if the bet wins . you loose 0.95% of that , if bet looses , you get 0.95% of that winning bet .

Can anyone tell me whats the minimum here to invest?

Minimum investment is 0.001 and there is no upper limit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
in OP it says:

Does this mean that if you invest you will likely loose 0.05% of what you invested?  I hope that isn't right because that is an awfully lousy ROI.  There would be no point in investing if you are only going to loose money.  Can anyone clear this up?

Ya you are right . your stake is 0.95% , for every bet .. if the bet wins . you loose 0.95% of that , if bet looses , you get 0.95% of that winning bet .

Can anyone tell me whats the minimum here to invest?
Activity: 98
in OP it says:

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
in OP it says:

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Satoshidice owner is Shapeshift.io's owner right? whois records indicate a connection...
I don't seem to find any relation between two, mind explaining how they're related? btw satoshidice whois record is private.

Yes, the whois records are private but found Eric Voorhees as the owner of one of the server's ip address.

Looking up his name, he owns Shapeshift.io and "Partiality owned" Satoshidice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Voorhees.

Probably still owns it somehow, or has relations with current owner.
He had sold satoshidice long ago, i don't know if he holds shares or something.
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-company-acquisitions-begin-gambling-site-satoshidice-sells-for-11-5m-126315-btc/
Satoshidice owner is Shapeshift.io's owner right? whois records indicate a connection...
I don't seem to find any relation between two, mind explaining how they're related? btw satoshidice whois record is private.

Yes, the whois records are private but found Eric Voorhees as the owner of one of the server's ip address.

Looking up his name, he owns Shapeshift.io and "Partiality owned" Satoshidice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Voorhees.

Probably still owns it somehow, or has relations with current owner.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
Site isn't loading properly. It just keeps saying loading data. Nothing works.
Activity: 448
perhaps time to send one more email. has only sent one so far  Tongue
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Had problems for a week. Support doesn't get back to me after 5 emails... So You are not the only one.
Activity: 448
anyone with withdrawal problems? or just me?  Undecided
Activity: 1
Activity: 52
Some stories from investors and some promotions would be great.
Activity: 154
The site has been around since 2012-04-18 and this thread since April 02, 2015
Pages:
Jump to: