Pages:
Author

Topic: MegaDice - Play Instant Bitcoin Dice & Be Part of the Bankroll - page 5. (Read 34589 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I don't use any vpn or proxy to access, and its the same on other devices but thats on the same connection, but even on my phone its the same using the phones internet connection... Reset cache \ cookies on the main pc just to test but no difference, pretty weird?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Still is for whatever reason, and even on other devices shows the exact thing.. ah well, someone bet me anyways ; (
Could you explain more please? if you're having problem loading site use vpn/tor. vpn would be a viable option, it's faster.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Still is for whatever reason, and even on other devices shows the exact thing.. ah well, someone bet me anyways ; (

Try reset your IP or internet connection. But properly ask your ISP to do it unless you can do it remotely yourself.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Great news.

But some of other sites offering %90, not %50 return.  

Most sites offer 90% of 1%

We offer 50% of 1.9%, resulting in a higher return per bet placed by players.

The OP is right. Here's why.

90% of 1% = 0.9%
50& of 1.9% = 0.95%

So satoshi dice should be about 5.5% more then most sites.

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
The leaderboard isn't frozen for me. Have you tried clearing your cache? This fix seems to work almost all the yoke for browser glitches.
Whats with the frozen leaderboard? I Finally thought i could have got a prize and it's not working anyway ;/ Cost me more than the prize to get it lol.. can i get the prize anyway? Shocked
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
Activity: 56
thats not good...site gone down again...thats just messing up the reputation of satoshi dice...need to find a permanent solution for that
Activity: 112
Merit: 21
So it's down again? WTF
I think the owners should give an explanation everytime the website goes down, you're messing with other people money!
mog
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
At this point SD seems uncommunicative to the point of comedy. I'd take any investment with the house as a big risk until there's evidence to the contrary or new updates explaining:

1. Why the site changed to an email based login

2. Why all the recent downtime and no prior warning of downtime.

Otherwise treat your deposits as disposable assets and don't be surprised if they go missing one day.
Activity: 119
any of the investors who know nothing about the downtime?
Activity: 32
Site was back up, now back down again...DDOS?
mog
Activity: 76
site down for me also, why is SD so consistently bad at announcing downtime (if that's what this actually is) ?

If not, perhaps users lost funds, cuz......who knows what's going on right?

Why did no one even question why the site suddenly switch to email / password?
What was wrong with the old method?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
Now what the fuck is going on. All I get is an error page that reads:

BADLY SECRET
many cookie eaten so much MD5
very salted
GET NEW SECRET AND COOKIE HERE

Clicking the get new secret and cookie link does nothing, going through satoshidice.com does nothing.

What. The. Fuck.

Oh yeah, and it also has a gandalf you shall not pass sign. Because why the hell not.
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
Is called CASHOUT . I wonder why, since there is no cash involved.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
In the new layout of www.satoshidice.com I cannot find the withdraw button. I am sure I have searched everywhere. Please help. Many thanks.

PS: Yes, I am logged in.
EDIT: Being helped by Radian Hero via email Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Hi Satoshi Circle (if this is not the right thread please send me to the right one).

The official thread for SatoshiCircle is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshicirclecom-official-thread-731924, but since SC and SD are under the same company, I guess you can also get an answer posting here.

Thanks Shogen Smiley

Will check there too!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Hi Satoshi Circle (if this is not the right thread please send me to the right one).

The official thread for SatoshiCircle is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshicirclecom-official-thread-731924, but since SC and SD are under the same company, I guess you can also get an answer posting here.
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

I have been sending a bit of traffic to your site recently. How does the affiliate payout/tracking system work?

I have my bitcoin address put in your system so is it an automatic payout? Or do I need to log in or?

Thanks  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: