Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 44. (Read 94944 times)

TCM
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
I never got an email confirmation for my payment either. When your order status is not hold but processing it is fine.
At least this is what MinerEU told me 2 weeks ago.

TBH I don't know whether it was in a state other than "Processing" but it's in that state right now. Are you saying you ordered 2 weeks ago and still don't have your gear?
Activity: 391
To successful buyers: How long did it take from Bitcoin network confirmation to e-mail confirmation? I hope this is a manual process and there's nothing wrong with my payment. I paid yesterday.

Starting to get a little nervous. Granted, it's weekend, but still...

I never got an email confirmation for my payment either. When your order status is not hold but processing it is fine.
At least this is what MinerEU told me 2 weeks ago.
TCM
Activity: 251
To successful buyers: How long did it take from Bitcoin network confirmation to e-mail confirmation? I hope this is a manual process and there's nothing wrong with my payment. I paid yesterday.

Starting to get a little nervous. Granted, it's weekend, but still...
Mr minereu.com has contacted me by private message, and he solved the problem in ten minutes.

Great! Thank you very much.

No... he wasn't the real user minereu.com but a scammer named "minereu.com." with a dot at the end of the name.

Bad experience.

Be careful about that.

that guy has been flagged up several times in this thread already  Sad

Cancer is the solution for him and his children.

It's also my fault, but... but....
but if minereu.com did his duty by responding to customer's emails, the scammer would not have easy game.

Strange that you don't get answered by them.
I always get a reply, but it takes some hours and mostly one-liners, they are not very communicative.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Mr minereu.com has contacted me by private message, and he solved the problem in ten minutes.

No... he wasn't the real user minereu.com but a scammer named "minereu.com." with a dot at the end of the name.

Bad experience.

Be careful about that.

that guy has been flagged up several times in this thread already  Sad

Cancer is the solution for him and his children.

It's also my fault, but... but....
but if minereu.com did his duty by responding to customer's emails, the scammer would not have easy game.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

Bad experience.

Be careful about that.

that guy has been flagged up several times in this thread already  Sad

Bad experience.

Be careful about that.
Dear mister @minereu.com,

Why don't you reply to my mails? My money were not good enough?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
very cheap G-blade, definitely tempted...... Wink
Activity: 244
Planned new feature:
Allow you to setup the frequencies for each blade board.  the frequency can go from standard offical value 1000 to 1200 , some of the grade A board can go as high as 1280 to archive better hash rate.
Have got a new batch of A2MINI Arriving

Did you manage to get my replacement A2 mini sent out as i've had no tracking info from you, its order #1935 for replacement order #1631

it will be monday/tuesday
How long does it take before the hashrate on the pool is accurate? Or is that pool specific?

It depends upon the pool, most of them average over 15 to 60 mins.
What is the default password?

I think it is

user: pi
password: innosilicon

I turned out to be minereu, no username

Than you probably have the minereu firmware and not the innosilicon firmware I got delivered with the device.

I assumed you were trying to login with ssh. The web interface has no password at all.

You can find the latest inno firmware over here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zz8uj8xbt8tkqi4/ltc-a2-2014-05-21.img.gz
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
How long does it take before the hashrate on the pool is accurate? Or is that pool specific?

I think it is

I turned out to be minereu, no username
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Have got a new batch of A2MINI Arriving

Did you manage to get my replacement A2 mini sent out as i've had no tracking info from you, its order #1935 for replacement order #1631

I think it is

I can't connect to the miner with the IP address. It keeps telling me that it takes to long to connect. (can't ping the address) http and https does not matter.
I have a switch now so it should work.

I did find a 8 gig SD card lying loose in the A2  Huh  And one in the SD slot as well.

Please help.
Found it, the listed ip address on the box was incorrect.  Roll Eyes

ow and I had to use the SD card that I found in the miner  Tongue
Some update on scripta:

1, add switch pool functionality. you can setup a few pools in scripta and switch them on the fly as you want to.  so , you could add all the pools you normally would mine, and use the interface to switch to that pool on scripta.

2, add priority for the pools so that the lowest number will come first and the higher numbers will come after if the first one fail to connect or doesn't work. this is especially useful when you mine with nicehash or the hash renting platform.
it allows you to automatcially switch to your back up pools

Pages:
Jump to: