Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - 3 TH/S and 200MH/S ASM1 for sell / Cloud contracts. - page 14. (Read 28091 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

We had easiest captcha in signup page, there were a lot of bots. If you want to keep posting nonsense, do it in other place.  Your images makes no sense.

Blurry photos is for ASM1, because it will look different. We are working on ASM1's design.

My images don't make any sense? Your images don't make any sense!

https://minertechnologies.com/image/cache/data/mtch1-280x280.jpg
https://minertechnologies.com/image/cache/data/mtch2-280x280.jpg

https://minertechnologies.com/products/MTCH1

Price: $5,500.00
Brand: Asic
Product Code: MTCH1
Reward Points: 600
Availability: 11

Description
Minimum Speed - 2.2 TH/s
Price - 5500 $ (Shipping out July 05-15th 2014)
Total Power consumption - 1200W

Power Supply Included
Embedded LCD Display for temperature and hash rate status
CGminer; command-line interface via SSH.
5 Fans (two in front and 3 in back)
RJ45 10/100 Ethernet port
4U Rack Mountable
HDMI Port for command-line output
User manual included

https://minertechnologies.com/products/MTCH2

Price: $6,950.00
Brand: Asic
Product Code: MTCH2
Availability: 33

Description
Minimum Speed - 3.0 TH/s
Price - 6950 $ (Shipping out July 05-15th 2014)
Total Power consumption - 1900W

Power Supply Included
Embedded LCD Display for temperature and hash rate status
CGminer; command-line interface via SSH.
5 Fans (two in front and 3 in back)
4U Rack Mountable
HDMI Port for command-line output
User manual included

The way I read it, since you just implied that the other two images are valid, is that for a mere $1,450 USD more, you're going to magically fit more components, PSUs and fans (My bad! Same number of fans (5) to handle the extra chips, boards, more powerful PSU...) into the same size case, for one is able to enlarge both images provided on your site so that they know beforehand what is being ordered.

If such is not the case (no pun intended), then you are pulling a fast one. Fuck, man, you didn't even take the time to pen the dimensions of the cases, for that's an important piece of information you left off.

While I go and revisit your forum, what say you pertaining to the above, Mr. Barlow?

~Bruno Kucinskas
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

We had easiest captcha in signup page, there were a lot of bots. If you want to keep posting nonsense, do it in other place.  Your images makes no sense.

Blurry photos is for ASM1, because it will look different. We are working on ASM1's design.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Haha Gage is on the hunt. You're screwed guys!
I enjoyed reading this thread.

You have to agree the deal looks shady with your broken English and blurry photos.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Just to say that your prices seem to be a bit through the roof... 200GH/s for 850$/year? Holy crap thats a lot... Coinwarz calculator says that at 850$/200GH/s with 0.0$/kwh energy usage and 550Watts power it takes 140 days at the current difficulty to break even :-/
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

I'm not even going to take the time to elaborate on the above images, for after viewing them you still feel incline to order and follow markj113's lead, then by all means send this British dude who speaks Bad English your precious.

Just to clarify, I haven't made a purchase to date from this company.

I entered the competition to win a 1yr hosting plan.
legendary
Can somebody point to me where their ToS is located?
legendary
http://forum.minertechnologies.com/index.php?action=stats

I'm not even going to take the time to elaborate on the above images, for after viewing them you still feel incline to order and follow markj113's lead, then by all means send this British dude who speaks Bad English your precious.

Here's another Mark that's User #5:

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Please contact Dreamchips yourself - jens.benndorf [at] dreamchip.de and ask them about our talk now. Smarty pants Smiley

We will still be ordering from them, only they didn't allow us to add them in partners, since we didn't yet sign.

We are still thinking to add previous partner there, even tho we are against their bad services.

How on Earth are you planning of meeting your deadlines when you havent even made an order from them? :O

If you signed with Dreamchip today how soon could they have chips to you?

legendary
Opened minded and willing to give these guys a chance Smiley

Glancing over some of your posts, I see that you had no problem spotting other scams, but this one you couldn't wait to jump into the fire.

I bet you didn't even read their ToS. Either have I because I'm having trouble finding it.
How on Earth are you planning of meeting your deadlines when you havent even made an order from them? :O

Please read previous pages, we had contract before with other company, which delivered only us 70% of what we purchased. And now we searched for another reliable chip designer for more orders. We ordered for 1000 mining servers and they delivered 700 only.
Activity: 51
Please contact Dreamchips yourself - jens.benndorf [at] dreamchip.de and ask them about our talk now. Smarty pants Smiley

We will still be ordering from them, only they didn't allow us to add them in partners, since we didn't yet sign.

We are still thinking to add previous partner there, even tho we are against their bad services.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

From being from the UK, your English seems be of Eastern Europe. Even the lower class in GB don't say "making business" oppose to "doing business". Also, it's "If I don't receive an answer in 6 hours," oppose to "If I will not receive answer in 6 hours,".

And, what the heck is this?: Our old chip designer have lawsuit from us,...

Yous not British, boy!

The most shocking thing about this post isn't the revelation that this might be a scam. It's that British people still refer to their less educated folks as the "lower class".

Disturbing.

Phinnaeus is American not British, British prefer the term "the greater unwashed" or "peasant" Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
MTCH1
Minimum Speed - 2.2 TH/s
Price - 5500 $ (Shipping out July 05-15)
Total Power consumption - 1200W

[/b]
MTCH2
Minimum Speed - 3.0 TH/s
Price - 6950 $ (Shipping out July 10-25)
Total Power consumption - 1900W

Asic Scrypt Miner 28nm chip
6500 $
200 MH/s
Power Supply Not-Included (1200 W)
4 Low noise fans
Web-based interface
Pre-order - Shipping out - August 5th-12th  2014

Will ask so is the first shipping date July 05 2015
The second shipping date is July 10 (25?) Not sure what that means
And is the third unit preorder currently with Shipping out between Aug 5 and 12th

First one -July 5-15th 2014.
Second  - July 10-25th 2014.

Third one - August 5-12th  2014

So you can get a 28nm chip and have miners ready in under 1 month? That's news to me. I thought 28nm chips need AT LEAST 2 months for production.
legendary

Payments
For orders you can pay by credit card VISA / Mastercard, using Perfect Money electronic currency or via Bitcoin (Bitpay). If you have money in other wallet or bank account, let us know and we will do our best to accept your preferred payment option.

Please feel free to answer us any questions, we are here to support our clients and answer their questions.

That was fast thanks for the quick reply, I have a followup question I noted it says you accept Bitcoin via Bitpay
I was wondering if you are listed in the directory and what to search for or if it will be listed in the future.
To help people find your company and mining products
https://bitpay.com/directory#/#search

More proof this is a scam. More proof coming.
We will publish 2 videos, one will be professionally made in studio, other will be just to see how our mining servers work and their power. We will upload them this week.   Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
That was fast thanks for the quick reply, I have a followup question I noted it says you accept Bitcoin via Bitpay
I was wondering if you are listed in the directory and where to search for it and how comprehensive is that list

We just applied there for public listing, didn't know about this feature. You will be able to find us there by writing MINER TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED in few hours.

Thanks I edited that previous post to phrase it a bit better but you got to it fast
Throws in one more regarding the video presentation and demo from your May 31st post what is the present status of it and when can we expect to see the units in action.

We are working on video presentation as well. Stay tuned.
I was wondering if you are listed in the directory and where to search for it and how comprehensive is that list

We just applied there for public listing, didn't know about this feature. You will be able to find us there by writing MINER TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED in few hours.

I just went to the site to order a MTCH1 miner which is in stock by the looks of it and the order now button goes to "https://minertechnologies.com/minertechnologies.com" and it's the same for the MTCH2 miner.

Thank you for noticing. Fixed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Care to show some proof of the 100k chips order?

Refund from scammers? Hard to have them both.

What mining equipment are you using for your cloud contracts?

Im waiting for answer now from dreamchips, I don't believe they will ruin their reputation by saying we are not making business with them. If I will not receive answer in 6 hours, I will give all asked information about our deal with them.

Our old chip designer have lawsuit from us, so I guess we will get the money from them which they owe.

For cloud mining we are using our servers which are displayed in main page.

From being from the UK, your English seems be of Eastern Europe. Even the lower class in GB don't say "making business" oppose to "doing business". Also, it's "If I don't receive an answer in 6 hours," oppose to "If I will not receive answer in 6 hours,".

And, what the heck is this?: Our old chip designer have lawsuit from us,...

Yous not British, boy!

The most shocking thing about this post isn't the revelation that this might be a scam. It's that British people still refer to their less educated folks as the "lower class".

Disturbing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Payments
For orders you can pay by credit card VISA / Mastercard, using Perfect Money electronic currency or via Bitcoin (Bitpay). If you have money in other wallet or bank account, let us know and we will do our best to accept your preferred payment option.

Please feel free to answer us any questions, we are here to support our clients and answer their questions.

I was wondering if you are listed in the directory and what to search for or if it will be listed in the future.
To help people find your company and mining products
Pages:
Jump to: