Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - 3 TH/S and 200MH/S ASM1 for sell / Cloud contracts. - page 13. (Read 28091 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
We had advertisements for our FB page. I can prove it with screens if you need Smiley
Dont Wink I do not need it Grin
Looking in the Facebook faces i am damn sure that none of them have ever heard of Bitcoin. What they like actually about your company?
I am sorry to say that but your add money have been wasted completely. And worst it is working against you buddy Wink
Concentrate on you potential customers  Grin Unfortunately i am not gona be one of them Wink
If you wanna my private advise how to do it properly PM me Grin
My initial "PRE ORDER" fee is 10 BTC Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We had advertisements for our FB page. I can prove it with screens if you need Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
The cloud mining contracts looks really attractive on price. If I counted right It's only 0.00425 BTC per GH/s which is really cheap. The ASIC miners are good on price too. Looking forward to your company.

Be careful about the "too good to be true" offers!
I am more than confident that with 1,144 Facebooks Likes it is true Grin
Someone needs to change the style in order to make successful scam;D Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
The cloud mining contracts looks really attractive on price. If I counted right It's only 0.00425 BTC per GH/s which is really cheap. The ASIC miners are good on price too. Looking forward to your company.

Be careful about the "too good to be true" offers!
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019
If they are legit I think they have no reason not to accept crazyearner's proposition. Until now the evidences speaks agains them so this could be their chance to prove themselves. Crazyearner pls keep us informed.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
I am very much intrested in the idea of yor products being on the could I also would like to partake in your signature ampagin and I also have a few questinos regarding your products costs hosting costs and also location.

Question 1
 I see you are fairly near to me with your location in Tamworth and only about an hours drive away. Is this a office location or manufactures or holding bay for equipment as I would be very much interested in a meeting and get together in person regarding your products you have on offer.

Question 2

Regarding hosting and mining contracts what fees are taken and deducted from the contract. And are the contracts able to have access to equipment such as login monitor configure for coins to mine on or are you using your own pools and coins etc.

Question 3

In terms of payments how often are these done if theirs no access to to pool and mining details?

Question 4

This in a way is going back to question 1 regarding location. If you are getting equipment and located where you are can I buy now pick up on day or collect later. Do you offer a buy now service rather than pre orders. On your site says shipping end of July. Can I place order and come collect it rather than pre orders make some other arguments via mining from contracts.

Looking forward to your responses. Also dropped you an email and also pm
legendary
Activity: 938
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
Perhaps they are just a bit late, it seems like they are just starting up
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
I was awarded a mining contract and told payments would commence 24 hrs after confirmation and payments would occur daily.

Now been over 48 hrs later and no payment to date.

Because they are a scam! How much $/GH you paid?

Nothing, they emailed me offering a free 200 gh/s contract to post stats & payouts on a daily basis.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
I was awarded a mining contract and told payments would commence 24 hrs after confirmation and payments would occur daily.

Because they are a scam! How much $/GH you paid?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
https://minertechnologies.com/

I'll tell you what! Miner Technologies is one motherfuckin' brand. In only a couple weeks they were able to amass 1,144 Facebooks Likes, while https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinshopus, Founded on August 22, 2013, has only 1,310.

I sure would love to meet them crazy fucks that ordered anything from this lyin' sack o' shit.

ot#--
BTCS (bitcoinshopus) on a fekkin' tear today!!! she went from .09 to .22+ in a matter of days!!! =) weee
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I'll tell you what! Miner Technologies is one motherfuckin' brand. In only a couple weeks they were able to amass 1,144 Facebooks Likes, while https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinshopus, Founded on August 22, 2013, has only 1,310.

I sure would love to meet them crazy fucks that ordered anything from this lyin' sack o' shit.

Thanks and big appreciation for your effort, Gage!

I do not think "they" can recover after your last hit Smiley The saddest part of this is, that there are always gonna be some naive people, who will believe this obvious scam and end up being ripped-off, whining in the forums about how bad do they feel.

Perfect investigation!!!
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
Nice affiliate program should get more people interested

1NYaBPmrUjGZ5WA7iiPkDGcd7EBZKNTECW

legendary
In holiday we trust
Signature added and looking forward to seeing some good results from your hardware!

legendary
In holiday we trust
Wow looks like we have more competition in mining for coins  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

legendary
Amazingly, I've spent more time discrediting this fuck then he has proving that Miner Technologies is legit, and his task is 100s of times much easier.

Mr. Barlow can't even put a pic of himself on his own Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008345560204

Maybe, one of his five friends will eventually post one.
legendary
legendary

We had easiest captcha in signup page, there were a lot of bots. If you want to keep posting nonsense, do it in other place.  Your images makes no sense.

Blurry photos is for ASM1, because it will look different. We are working on ASM1's design.

Those sure are some pretty clever bots that infiltrated your forum, bud. Ten of them made your top ten forum list with a total of 244 posts, all of which you removed, of which is a safe assumption, otherwise we would still be able to read them. Not counting the other ~70 bots that also posted, I'm willing to bet that you were one pissed off motherfucker for having to delete hundreds of posts, eh?

But, that's not the most amazing thing these amazing bots were able to accomplish. Allow me to illustrate via a screenshot what these amazing fucks were able to do.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:s6L_Hn1AtQYJ:forum.minertechnologies.com/index.php%3Faction%3Dprofile%3Bu%3D5%3Barea%3Dshowposts+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Note, that Google indexed the above within 12 hours of the posts being penned. Further note that user MinerTechnologies just so happens to be online when Newbies - possessing the same English skills - just happens to register and starts firing mundane questions and kudos at Miner Technologies, as if they're in the same hot tub while penning the shit.

Question 1: How is possible for Google to index a cache of all the viable users, but nary a single one of the bots, including posts, user IDs, etc.? Or, was this accomplished by those amazing bots?

Question 2: How is it possible for an entity that's not able to secure their own sites with relatively basic safe-practices able to produce and sell systems that require that utmost security mechanisms in place?

There are so many red flags attached to Miner Technologies, I hate to be a bull on amphetamines in some ring while said red flags are a wavin'.
Pages:
Jump to: