Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - 3 TH/S and 200MH/S ASM1 for sell / Cloud contracts. - page 15. (Read 28091 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
MTCH1
Minimum Speed - 2.2 TH/s
Price - 5500 $ (Shipping out July 05-15)
Total Power consumption - 1200W

[/b]
MTCH2
Minimum Speed - 3.0 TH/s
Price - 6950 $ (Shipping out July 10-25)
Total Power consumption - 1900W

Asic Scrypt Miner 28nm chip
6500 $
200 MH/s
Power Supply Not-Included (1200 W)
4 Low noise fans
RJ45 10/100 Ethernet port
Web-based interface
Pre-order - Shipping out - August 5th-12th  2014

Will ask so is the first shipping date July 05 2015
The second shipping date is July 10 (25?) Not sure what that means
And is the third unit preorder currently with Shipping out between Aug 5 and 12th

First one -July 5-15th 2014.
Second  - July 10-25th 2014.

Third one - August 5-12th  2014
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
MTCH1
Minimum Speed - 2.2 TH/s
Price - 5500 $ (Shipping out July 05-15)
Total Power consumption - 1200W

[/b]
MTCH2
Minimum Speed - 3.0 TH/s
Price - 6950 $ (Shipping out July 10-25)
Total Power consumption - 1900W

Asic Scrypt Miner 28nm chip
6500 $
200 MH/s
Power Supply Not-Included (1200 W)
4 Low noise fans
RJ45 10/100 Ethernet port
Web-based interface
Pre-order - Shipping out - August 5th-12th  2014

Will ask so is the first shipping date July 05 2015
The second shipping date is July 10 (25?) Not sure what that means
And is the third unit preorder currently with Shipping out between Aug 5 and 12th
Please contact Dreamchips yourself - jens.benndorf [at] dreamchip.de and ask them about our talk now. Smarty pants Smiley

We will still be ordering from them, only they didn't allow us to add them in partners, since we didn't yet sign.

We are still thinking to add previous partner there, even tho we are against their bad services.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Care to show some proof of the 100k chips order?

Refund from scammers? Hard to have them both.

What mining equipment are you using for your cloud contracts?

Im waiting for answer now from dreamchips, I don't believe they will ruin their reputation by saying we are not making business with them. If I will not receive answer in 6 hours, I will give all asked information about our deal with them.

Our old chip designer have lawsuit from us, so I guess we will get the money from them which they owe.

For cloud mining we are using our servers which are displayed in main page.

From being from the UK, your English seems be of Eastern Europe. Even the lower class in GB don't say "making business" oppose to "doing business". Also, it's "If I don't receive an answer in 6 hours," oppose to "If I will not receive answer in 6 hours,".

And, what the heck is this?: Our old chip designer have lawsuit from us,...

Yous not British, boy!

I just went to the site to order a MTCH1 miner which is in stock by the looks of it and the order now button goes to "https://minertechnologies.com/minertechnologies.com" and it's the same for the MTCH2 miner. This looks like a website made by kslaughter. Stupid scams.

There you go again with your fuzzy logic! Probably got it from some fuzzy paedo-bear. All kidding aside (maybe not), did you happen to try ordering their FuzzyMach1?

Actual image on their website.

Seems like a fuzzy wet dream. Speaking of dream, guess what's still up: https://minertechnologies.com/about-us

Welcome to the website of MINER TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED selling bitcoin and other crypto currency mining servers with Asic chips.

Today we offer our comprehensive solution for the extraction of Bitcoin currency. We are selling Bitcoin mining servers with ASIC chips. Nowadays simple computers, and your graphics cards don’t give results in mining Bitcoin currency. In an era of evolving technology you need to use a robust hardware to start making money on Bitcoin. We are accepting Pre-Orders for Litecoin, dogecoin mining server, which will be shipped out at the end of July.

Our innovative solutions based on the ASIC module will allow you to start making money on the mining of Bitcoin currency. Only our store offers professional equipment, which will meet 100% of your expectations. We are fully legitimate sales company. The satisfaction of our customers is the best endorsement of our credibility. Our main partner designing asic chips is Dream Chip Technologies GmbH. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our offer and take advantage of the services offered by us.

After reading the above, anybody who orders from them gets exactly what they deserve, thus don't come crying to us when product doesn't arrive, for you've been warned by more than one person on this forum. Sadly, these guys are going all out and advertising all over the the place. Only if they spent more time on the copy above to at least come across more legit, but like they say in the Bitcoin World: Time is Money. Ergo, don't spend time on the small stuff, when a purdy website, with a fuzzy pic, and a lie (or two, or...) should suffice.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Im waiting for answer now from dreamchips, I don't believe they will ruin their reputation by saying we are not making business with them. If I will not receive answer in 6 hours, I will give all asked information about our deal with them.

Our old chip designer have lawsuit from us, so I guess we will get the money from them which they owe.

From being from the UK, your English seems be of Eastern Europe. Even the lower class in GB don't say "making business" oppose to "doing business". Also, it's "If I don't receive an answer in 6 hours," oppose to "If I will not receive answer in 6 hours,".

Yous not British, boy!

I just went to the site to order a MTCH1 miner which is in stock by the looks of it and the order now button goes to "https://minertechnologies.com/minertechnologies.com" and it's the same for the MTCH2 miner. This looks like a website made by kslaughter. Stupid scams.
legendary

Yous not British, boy!
legendary
No need to make yourself a fool before not knowing the real situation, okay? If you will keep posting here, we will start posting on your thread and asking why in CEBE your server was empty. We were there.

We had talk with Dreamchips about our cooperation and we were ready to sign with them for 100k chips.

Our previous chip designer sent us only 70% of chips we ordered and scammed us, we are still negotiating with them about refund. So we started searching for another partner. Before telling here that we are scam prove that you have some working devices, we are selling cloud contracts every day and we have already loyal customers and they get earnings daily from us.

For other readers I suggest to come back here in 1 week and see real proof of our working devices and users which receive earnings from us daily.

Looks like you fucked up big time, bud. Caught in a lie, then compounded your problem by alienating your already dwindling customer base via threatening them. Are you sure you're not from Bulgaria?

Is this some kind of jealousy?  We can resend our conversation with Dreamchips to anyone who are interested. [email protected] just mail me here with request.
legendary
I'd call this scam.

You have to turn on javascript and cookies support in browser to visit this site.
Дл� по�ещени� �того �айта необходима поддержка javacript и cookies Вашим браузером
ddos-guard.net

Code:

Code:
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: JONATHAN BARLOW
Registrant Organization: MINER TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Registrant Street: 15 DEERHILL
Registrant City: TAMWORTH
Registrant State/Province: NA
Registrant Postal Code: B77 4PA
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.1827438008
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.5555555555
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: JONATHAN BARLOW
Admin Organization: MINER TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Admin Street: 15 DEERHILL
Admin City: TAMWORTH
Admin State/Province: NA
Admin Postal Code: B77 4PA
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.1827438008
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.5555555555
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: JONATHAN BARLOW
Tech Organization: MINER TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Tech Street: 15 DEERHILL
Tech City: TAMWORTH
Tech State/Province: NA
Tech Postal Code: B77 4PA
Tech Country: GB
Tech Phone: +44.1827438008
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.5555555555
Tech Fax Ext:

What are the odds?: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jonathan-barlow/7/3b/7b9
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
let's have some fun
I HAVE BEEN OFFERED A UNIT TO REVIEW AND WILL UPLOAD INFORMATION AND VIDEO ON THE UNIT WHEN IT ARRIVES

Also can you cut the off topic crap from the thread please. I would advise making a thread for you lot to bicker in. It doesn't need to spill all over the rest of the forum.

Regards, Beastlymac

For real ?
Nice if there's another vendor Smiley

The somehow amateurish index.html, recently bought web domain and gmail account for business correspondence still have a bad taste when considering that there's frequently scam popping up and improving.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
which chip is included in the scrypt miner ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Kia ora!
I HAVE BEEN OFFERED A UNIT TO REVIEW AND WILL UPLOAD INFORMATION AND VIDEO ON THE UNIT WHEN IT ARRIVES

Also can you cut the off topic crap from the thread please. I would advise making a thread for you lot to bicker in. It doesn't need to spill all over the rest of the forum.

Regards, Beastlymac
I will stop "bickering" with pleasure as soon the person stop attac me and technobit.
Otherwise this will become  are where only "bickery" judgments will exsist Wink
Best

Most miners only give a crap about three things, 1. does a given manufacturer deliver on time, 2. does the miner work as claimed, 3. is the price/hash/power usage right

Get 3 ticks and the mining people will love you forever, fail on the first two and your name will be shit like Butterflylabs....Forever!

The proper way to assess this is to allow feedback from both the testers - and those risk takers who dive in first and buy from a new manufacturer/reseller, then make your own judgement from there. If you are a tester and receive a free machine that turns out to be a piece of crap, then its no loss to you, if you are a first in risk taker and the same happens, well, your loss, you knew the risks.

You and all those others that appear to be in competition to the OP of this thread, are not doing yourself or your business any favours by acting in this manner - people will think you're a dick, and therefore your business gets tarred with the same brush. Let this process run, and if the miner or company turns out to be straight up, then so be it, good for them, however if they turn out to be crap, then we can both join in a concerted symphony of lambastment and drive their business into mining hell where they can rot alongside BFL, not based on some bullshit about IP addresses, or javascript used on some webpage of theirs, but based on solid evidence.
Activity: 728

Regards, Beastlymac
I will stop "bickering" with pleasure as soon the person stop attac me and technobit.
Otherwise this will become  are where only "bickery" judgments will exsist Wink
Best
Both the Bitcoin and Scrypt miners seem fast and properly priced.They can compete with other brand's miners too.
Kia ora!
To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
Please do a simple ip check if the thread creator is posting from same ip used in AMT MINERS ACCOUNTS
IF YES JUST LET FOLKS KNOW.
I MEAN IT REALY.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE
And if this turns out to be same ip used from amt bring this evidence to the court agains AMT
That's not going to happen. Only law enforcement would get admins to reveal IP information.

Im allowing to send him my IP or even post it here. We don't have anything to hide.

Once the in-forum testers/assessors have received your machine and tested it and given it the thumbs up, none of the trolling in your thread from companies in competition with you will matter. Engaging trolls in the manner you have here, is the best way to encourage more trolling - its just going to get worse if you continue to do so.
Kia ora!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Based on the video, the heatsinks are WAY too small. These types of heatsinks also fall off easily. This is the case especially when the cards are mounted sideways.
Remember guys that we are giving away Free cloud mining contracts. PM me for more info. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

Regards, Beastlymac
Activity: 728
To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
Please do a simple ip check if the thread creator is posting from same ip used in AMT MINERS ACCOUNTS
IF YES JUST LET FOLKS KNOW.
I MEAN IT REALY.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE
And if this turns out to be same ip used from amt bring this evidence to the court agains AMT
That's not going to happen. Only law enforcement would get admins to reveal IP information.

Admins don't need to reveal IP information. They just need to point that both accounts are from the same ip so they are the same person/user. But we all know that won't happen because Thermos supports scammers.
You should message Theymos about that, maybe he'll check it for you.

I'll let loshia do it. I just felt the need to clarify things.

How about we check Loshia IP for multiple accounts while we are at it? Because I want to know.

Seems to me if you are going have that sort power let us look at your multiple accounts while we are poking around and asking the forums to give up private info like that. Doubt anyone is giving you are anyone information like from these forums.
Bick
You realy think the world goes around you Smiley
You realy tought I will made separate accou t just to fuck with you?
Lame, Bick , lame
You better go post negative rating to somebody you do not like Wink
staff
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8672
Having different or the same IPs doesn't prove anything.  (I don't have access to that info, but MinerTechnologies asked me to— I think doing so would be pointless).
Pages:
Jump to: