Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - 3 TH/S and 200MH/S ASM1 for sell / Cloud contracts. - page 16. (Read 28091 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
I do not mind Bick
How about to tell you that i am not marto and marto is not me?
But let the mods check it. I have nothing to hide.
Once again  i do not want AMT IP as number i want to know yes no answer if this is amt account or not
read RoadStress explanation once again
The amt ip i public long time ago check their thread
Oftopic
Buy the way do me a favour and translate my hore joke (Klondike thread) to your girlfriend Joe Grin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7102759
He is not understanding me
Thank you in advance FishTank Cheesy

Activity: 924
To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
Please do a simple ip check if the thread creator is posting from same ip used in AMT MINERS ACCOUNTS
IF YES JUST LET FOLKS KNOW.
I MEAN IT REALY.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE
And if this turns out to be same ip used from amt bring this evidence to the court agains AMT
That's not going to happen. Only law enforcement would get admins to reveal IP information.

Admins don't need to reveal IP information. They just need to point that both accounts are from the same ip so they are the same person/user. But we all know that won't happen because Thermos supports scammers.
You should message Theymos about that, maybe he'll check it for you.

I'll let loshia do it. I just felt the need to clarify things.

How about we check Loshia IP for multiple accounts while we are at it? Because I want to know.

Seems to me if you are going have that sort power let us look at your multiple accounts while we are poking around and asking the forums to give up private info like that. Doubt anyone is giving you or anyone information like from these forums.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
Please do a simple ip check if the thread creator is posting from same ip used in AMT MINERS ACCOUNTS
I MEAN IT REALY.
And if this turns out to be same ip used from amt bring this evidence to the court agains AMT
That's not going to happen. Only law enforcement would get admins to reveal IP information.

Admins don't need to reveal IP information. They just need to point that both accounts are from the same ip so they are the same person/user. But we all know that won't happen because Thermos supports scammers.

I'll let loshia do it. I just felt the need to clarify things.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
I MEAN IT REALY.

legendary
To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
I MEAN IT REALY.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
I MEAN IT REALY.

Im allowing to send him my IP or even post it here. We don't have anything to hide.
I think the best way is to send a miner to Dogie to test, and all this spammy bs will disappear, until then, people will use the flimsiest of evidence to troll your thread until you have proven your ability to deliver a working machine. However that may not end the trolling of your competition, thats just life unfortunately.

Dont you worry about that guys, we have already contacted dogie and other reviewers. They will be first who will receive our products. Meanwhile I please ask you to not make such false announcements like sirminesalot did. But when you do, please add some proof.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
Also mods, pelase delete those spammers Smiley

I think the best way is to send a miner to Dogie to test, and all this spammy bs will disappear, until then, people will use the flimsiest of evidence to troll your thread until you have proven your ability to deliver a working machine. However that may not end the trolling of your competition, thats just life unfortunately.
They will be doing, and as always I'll go into detail to see what we have. I'm actively recommending new companies don't post announcements any more until they have products in hand (or <2 weeks) and products are/have been independently verified. There's just too much pushback (sometimes rightly) before these steps are taken.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Kia ora!

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
This company might be AMT renaming themselves due to pending litigation (they fucked the community: ALL buyers of AMT haven't received any working product/no refunds)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-official-amt-thread-569769

Research whether this is Joshua Zipkin before thinking about giving them money.

The OP writes and conducts business very similar to AMT on their startup.

Search the thread for AMT posts, and read. You'll see what I mean.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
I MEAN IT REALY.
legendary
To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
I MEAN IT REALY.
legendary

Page earlier I mentioned that we are preparing video, so no worries. All will be up this week.

Stay tuned.
Joshua is that you buddy?  Grin
To all folks here I do have a feeling without any facts yet that this is Poserkoto Zipkin from AMT
So big red warning to all folks....
Zipkin by the way nice picture of your machine with fancy logo 100% your style  Grin Grin
With laptop and cup logo also Grin
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
lol, obvious scam is obvious , popcorn time  Grin
legendary

Page earlier I mentioned that we are preparing video, so no worries. All will be up this week.

Stay tuned.

It doesn't take so many days for a video, but waiting it!

Stay tuned.
You are a partner, you should know the prices.

Contact Jens Benndorf and ask them about us Smiley
Activity: 42
Anyhow these prices are not real at all!
And still Dream Chip dont know your Company!

legendary
I guess you are bad reader as well. Smiley

We said 100k units not for 100k.

Price from Dreamchips are 1 Million euros for design and 2+ for tape-out Smiley

And please stop posting here, deal with your thread.

Maybe reply to my question?

For cloud mining we are using our servers which are displayed in main page.

Care to show a live miner pointed to eligius to see the hashing speed in real time? I assume you already have the MTCH 1 unit available so it shouldn't be hard.
Pages:
Jump to: