Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 193. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
@tytanick

- When You will implement WiFi support finally in SMOS?

All of my rigs working wifi Sad

TNX
Activity: 5
Tytanic,

One of the cards on my 8 card rig is running hotter than others, but how do I find it? SMOS doesn`t tell me what PCI slot that card is plugged in.

you can turn cards off/on by pressing the corresponding number key on your keyboard if you attach a keyboard to the miner or log in through ssh. This works for cards 0-9, and then use the arrow keys to turn off/on cards 10-12.

using this you can disable all cards as soon as the miner loads, and then one by one turn them on and feel them with your hand for warmth. note which is which and keep it for later.

You mean while it is mining (the DOS like invironment) you will just push 0-9 to toggle/switch on/off  a particular GPU? Could you post a Screenshot how it looked like.
Activity: 55
Tytanic,

One of the cards on my 8 card rig is running hotter than others, but how do I find it? SMOS doesn`t tell me what PCI slot that card is plugged in.

you can turn cards off/on by pressing the corresponding number key on your keyboard if you attach a keyboard to the miner or log in through ssh. This works for cards 0-9, and then use the arrow keys to turn off/on cards 10-12.

using this you can disable all cards as soon as the miner loads, and then one by one turn them on and feel them with your hand for warmth. note which is which and keep it for later.
Activity: 210
there is no screen attached to miner - it means there is no monitor plugged into your video cards, which is correct, because you are using built in video on motherboard for screen.
Activity: 7
Hi to all

I don't know is my problem is the bug that in the new version,

but about 10 hours ago.

My miner, (6 RX580 on a asrock H81 BTC pro R2)
have problems with the linux load.
stop on:
* "... going on 1024x760"
*"....switcing VESA "

or

after the load... hook up on "there is no screen atached to miner"

fail connection on the pool, dwarpool and suprnova (ETH and LBC)

maybe someone can help me.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Thanks for the update!

The miner programs has changed as well. In my case it flipped back to yesterday settings. In the morning I changed to other pool and the update reversed that. But now I can't change the miner program settings - It gives an error (orange bar) and I ahve no feedback what is the issue.
Yeah, there is some bug, so we rolled back this update until we fix it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
Thanks for the update!

The miner programs has changed as well. In my case it flipped back to yesterday settings. In the morning I changed to other pool and the update reversed that. But now I can't change the miner program settings - It gives an error (orange bar) and I ahve no feedback what is the issue.
Activity: 39
I have that situation also... on 5 x RX580

60, 59, 59, 53, 51 °C

Also after I moved on 11.4 on last one I have lower hashrate
29,38 MH/s

I have same OC settings for all cards.

At the moment I mine ETC.

Any idea about this 29,38 MH/s?
Tytanic,

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
UPDATE dashboard v3040
- fixed bug which was creating multiple new groups instead one
- fixed rare case when rig with wrong mac like 88888887 is flapping in dashboard list
- changing email in rig will not migrate your rig settings to new email from now
- implemented few CSRF fixes recommended by security company
- removed annoying auto complete history list in 2factor field
- another few php code improvements for faster responses and improvements in database
- small adjustment for smartphone web browsing
- when you change some settings in rig, reload or reboot then red icon will appear until rig will apply this action

P.S - The loggin functionality is something that we will take care in next 2-3 months.
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
Anyone having trouble with claymore v11.4 and v11.3 ?

No way to get it work, I have to stay at v11, which work well but doesn't have latest updates.
With v11.4, it crash before dag creation
"Create GPU buffer for GPU0
/root/xminer.sh: line 68:  3307 Killed                  $MINER_PATH $MINER_OPTIONS
Miner ended/crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds --------------"

Anyone else ?
Could it be linked to the SMos version used ? (with dagfix for example)
Activity: 4
@alexk7110: The log file could be saved locally and acceses via web gui
Activity: 2
Regarding the log file I use the --logfile parameter on dstm miner and it creates a log locally on the machine, you access that through ssh.
Surely an implementation on the web gui side would be great but I'm guessing it would have to access logs created on each individual machine since receiving the full log file for each rig would mean massive load on the server side of smos.
I agree with log files. I`m getting random shutdowns and reboots and I don`t know why.

https://i.imgur.com/pkGp1W0.jpg
Activity: 5
Hello all, do SMOS have logs where you can see which GPU_# caused an error? if none,

tytanick,
could you add that feature, maybe you can show it in the Notes section of the RigList, atleast the 5 last Error that caused reloading/restarting of the miner/os.

surely this will help find the OC values easier, this is due to I have a mixed Hynix, Micron and Samsung GTX1060 memory.

I also noticed, you have some update, what's new? its not yet in the change log.
My current OS version show NV1151, while change log only shows V1150

Thank you. Smiley
Activity: 55
Anyone here that has the same problem - "-r 60" does not work, it does not reboot the miner after 60 minutes, also "-minspeed 250" does not reboot the miner if speed fall below 250MH ?

-r 1 is what tells the miner to reboot, as opposed to -r 0 which mean reload the miner.

So you need to set both "-r 1" for reboot, and "-minspeed 250"

here's how mine is set as an example:

-epool stratum+tcp://eth-us-west1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0x2e4832749387423987493287423987493284.$rigName/[email protected] -epsw x -r 1 -minspeed 375
Activity: 10
Anyway that Enemy Miner 1.03 can be added for mining Raven coin?  Supposedly it's much quicker than ccminer.

I'd still like to see a roadmap for where SimpleMining is going.  Right now it seems the majority of the changes have been the addition of miners.

Agree Smiley
Activity: 77
Anybody able to use eth miner latest with nvidia cards ?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike
Anyone here that has the same problem - "-r 60" does not work, it does not reboot the miner after 60 minutes, also "-minspeed 250" does not reboot the miner if speed fall below 250MH ?
not sure about the -r value working or not but any fan settings wont work in Ubuntu, you'll have to use the fan adjustment on the overclocking interface.
Activity: 115
Anyway that Enemy Miner 1.03 can be added for mining Raven coin?  Supposedly it's much quicker than ccminer.

I'd still like to see a roadmap for where SimpleMining is going.  Right now it seems the majority of the changes have been the addition of miners.
Jump to: