Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 301. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
So what should I do
Every time set core and memory clock on overclock settings
On dashboard shows same value on different settings
Is there any issues with simple mining OS
Or maybe wrong with my setup
I need proper overclock settings for Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

GUIDE ME

on windows with MSI afterburner getting around 25 mhs claymore miner

Using +107 core and +918 memory on MSI afterburner will get the results

But I don't know how to apply the overclock settings in Simple mining OS

Thanks in advance

You should go +107 core +~~1400-1500 memory on  SMOS it will be same like windows (power maybe around 90-95).

I do not think so, because SMOS sets me default values differently than windows. So, I can not use + XY after somebody's value.
Activity: 194

GUIDE ME

Thanks in advance

You should go +107 core +~~1400-1500 memory on  SMOS it will be same like windows (power maybe around 90-95).

I do not think so, because SMOS sets me default values differently than windows. So, I can not use + XY after somebody's value.
Activity: 194
is there any functionality like @auto overclock@ for newbies ?

No, there's nothing like that, but it's not that complicated.
Such a thing, by the way, does not exist in windows.
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
is there any functionality like @auto overclock@ for newbies ?
Activity: 881
Merit: 502

GUIDE ME

Thanks in advance

Activity: 16
Has support for the RX Vega 64 been added into SMOS? What about overclocking features too?

Anyone tested it yet?

I have a 6 GPU RX Vega 64 that i'm planning to expand into 13.

Sadly the AMD [Suspicious link removed]pute driver hasn't been released for Linux yet.. so mining with RX Vega and Simplemining OS wouldn't be optimal atm as far as I see it.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-[Suspicious link removed]pute-Release-Notes.aspx

I have no clue if Simplemining OS even supports RX Vega, just thought I should mention the lack of proper driver for Linux

3rd Nov. 2017: simiplemining.org still doesn't support RX Vega drivers at all - it just shows up in system and says something about wrong memory, therefore excluded from mining.

Although that, there are drivers out already: http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMDGPU-PRO-Driver-for-Linux-Release-Notes.aspx
Activity: 170

GUIDE ME

Thanks in advance
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Hello my mother Asusb250 Mining Expert with 19 PCIE doesn't dectect Simplemining OS, could someone help me please.

As I understand it... smOS max out at 15 x GPUs.

This Asus board needs P106s combination with AMD and NVIDIA cards to work.

To date, only fullzero's nvOC can do all 19 x GPUs but with NVIDIA cards only.

Hello does anyone know about MSI Z170a Gaming M5 motherboard, I tried for hours but it wont boot SMOS, therefore for this MB I am using windows.? Thank you.

The problem is about UEFI version I believe.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hello my mother Asusb250 Mining Expert with 19 PCIE doesn't dectect Simplemining OS, could someone help me please.

As I understand it... smOS max out at 15 x GPUs.

This Asus board needs P106s combination with AMD and NVIDIA cards to work.

To date, only fullzero's nvOC can do all 19 x GPUs but with NVIDIA cards only.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Thanks to OP.! Everything is running with highrate again.
Someone told me there was a dag fix for simpleos. So i finally had the time to download and flash all my rigs with the new dag fix.. nice to see all my rigs running like it did a few months ago.
Of course earnings went up also because of this.. definitely worth the small fee for such a great miner.

holy cow, I took the update last night and then forgot all about it until I saw your post. My cards ( 4x RX480) were doing 20Mh each and now they are all up to 25.7Mh ...this is good stuff Cheesy
happy camper now (now if only my zotac 1060 6GB did any better than my 3GB ones ...ugh)

Lol it is a great feeling to see our AMD cards looking like what they did a few months back.
I know exactly how your feeling right now, i was saying the same sht, holy fuking cow! Lol.
I am also a happy camper now. No POS from eth anytime soon, and dag issue fixed. So glad i didnt sell off all my gpus.  Wink
Activity: 2
Hello guys, I am new to the forum and I am facing some problems with smOS.
I am using 17.30 DAGfix version for my AMD gpus and I can't overclock them. It says that there are missing variables line 16 in oc_dpm.sh. Does anyone know how to fix this or any other method so I can OC my GPUs?
Activity: 569
Merit: 507
Someone told me there was a dag fix for simpleos. So i finally had the time to download and flash all my rigs with the new dag fix.. nice to see all my rigs running like it did a few months ago.
Of course earnings went up also because of this.. definitely worth the small fee for such a great miner.

holy cow, I took the update last night and then forgot all about it until I saw your post. My cards ( 4x RX480) were doing 20Mh each and now they are all up to 25.7Mh ...this is good stuff Cheesy
happy camper now (now if only my zotac 1060 6GB did any better than my 3GB ones ...ugh)
Activity: 1
Is the overclock function actually work on Simplemining?

I'm using the RX OS dagfix and tried changing the settings to something like core 1150, mem 2200, undervolt 900, my hashrate is lower than normal. I replicate this with afterburner, the results are the opposite. I tried bring the value close to stock, my hashrate got messed up, it's like I'm better off not doing anything.

I even tried with just undervolt 975 --> 950 --> 925 --> 900 just to see if it is working. My cards are drawing the same power of the wall as stock. I tried by bringing down the powerstage to 6 --> 5 --> 4, it's still drawing the same power. It's like nothing has changed.

Each time I change the overclock settings, I hard reboot (power off and on) the rig just to see if that works. Apparently it did not.

I have a 8 GPU RX 580 rig and a 12 GPU RX 580 rig which is currently trying out using simplemining. I can't seem to get overclock to work, either drop of hashrate or power stays the same.

Can anyone advise what I did wrong?

To add the above, I just realised overclock settings only apply to all but 1 gpu. With the 8 GPU RX 580 rig, only 7 is applied, same goes to the 12 GPU rig.

Does anyone experience the same as what I'm facing?

I have tried putting separate OC with "," since im running 5 of one brand (Aorus) and 5 of another (powercolor red dragon).  All 10 are rx580 8gb    If i run 5 of Aorus I get 31mhs and the other 5 powercolor i get 29mhs.   luckly i was able to use same bios on all 10 (not sure if that is a good thing).  When I run all 10 and put individual OC's in it doesnt work correctly.  I suspect that SM has the cards numbered gpu0,1,2,3 and so forth  but when you look at them under the core/mem tab on the main screen of SM, it seems that gpu0 is really gpu1, and so forth.  not sure if im saying it correctly but the pattern of the different hash rates didnt match up correctly until i set them as 1 thru 10 and not 0 thru 9.   either way, I couldnt get them to all work correctly.  It has been a long run trying to get them working.  I ended up lowering the cards that do 31 to the OC settings of the cards that do 29 and sacrifice 10 mhs and just put in one OC.  

My settings are
4 powerstage.  (doesent seem to matter what power i select, nothing changes)

pulling 1640w from wall
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
anyone tried to mine ETN Electroneum with simplemining?

if yes, which miner you choose?
Activity: 4
Citronic, thanks a lot for this hint..the SimpleMining WebInterface shows nVidia compatibility for sgminer Smiley I now switched to ccminer-tpruvot-v2.1 and it works.
However, can I somehow auto-select the hashing algorithm for mining as it is being done with Nicehash on Windows? I understand that with your config proposal I mine Cryptonight/Monero only, any way to automatically switch? Or should I somehow active dual mining? My Windows mining rig with Nicehash automatically switches to the most profitable one..I somehow want this achieved with SMOS Smiley

sgminer is for AMD cards..... Grin

For NVIDIA cards use the ccminer v2.1 or the skunk one

-a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.hk.nicehash.com:3355 -u .NV1000 -p x

Hi,
Just tried out the SimpleMining OS on a rig with 9x GTX1070. ETH mining works fine, but Nicehash does not work. I used sgminer-gm-nh-5.5.5-8 and configured the BTC wallet. Restart the RIG and it starts to compile some nVidia binary. Afterwards lots of errors come (show something with AMD drivers, but no AMD video card is inside).

Config is standard: --no-submit-stale --kernel cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355 -u 1ERRVbvV23h51ScH73nQr6TDmaieKNuuVD.$rigName -p x --rawintensity 1000 -w 8 --text-only

Please see attached photo of what errors are coming.
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/171102/8zb84gtu.jpg

Thanks for any help!

Edit: Added a second screenshot: http://fs1.directupload.net/images/171102/f5xsv9qc.jpg

Activity: 25
Hi guys,

I like to have Bitcoint Gold Wallet.

Anyone Please tell me how to get it.

Thanks in advance.

Goto https://bitcoingold.org/

They list 3 wallets there.

OR

get the address from an Exchange

I dont think they have opened BTG mining yet

The test-mining started at 7.00pm november 1.

The ClaymoreBTGminer and Claymore Zec miner 12.6 is the same.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi guys,

I like to have Bitcoint Gold Wallet.

Anyone Please tell me how to get it.

Thanks in advance.

Goto https://bitcoingold.org/

They list 3 wallets there.

OR

get the address from an Exchange