Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 304. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
1) Google "(your router brand) (your router model) manual"
2) Download manual
3) Open manual
4) Activate your eyeballs in a left to right motion until you recognize the answer to your question.

You will know it is the answer because it will just feel "right." Good luck!

#TeachAManToFish

my rig is mining but smos shows it off line!?

my pool does not show my miner.

anyone with the same issue?

it seems that my router is blocking SMOS. how can i add it to firewall?
Activity: 40
having ethos running stable.
any reason or advantage to try smos ?
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Dear @tytanick,

I have 8 rigs without any problem.

I added new rig with MSI Z170a Gaming M5.

Whenever I try 4g enabled and UEFI, SMOS system does not boot (black screen).

How to write SMOS USB in UEFI mod? For previous 8 rigs, there was no problem (with other main boards).

Thank you. For now I had to run rig with Windows 10 UEFI.
Activity: 6
Hi there,

thanks for this great solution. I tried it out, but experiencing problems for which I kindly ask for your help.

SMOS is booting and running smoothly. I opted for mining zcash on Mining Pool Hub with 2x R9 290.
By that I changed under "Rig Group" to Miner Program "claymore-zec-v12.6" with following custom config:

-zpool ssl://europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20570 -zwal myusername.2 -zpsw x -mport -3333

Comparing this to the instructions of https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-zcashbtg-amd-gpu-miner-v126-windowslinux-1670733 it should work.

Also mining process starts with 650H/s - but on Mining Pool Hub no new worker nor hash contribution is shown.

What I am doing wrong? Thank you very much. Cheers, key

Try it without SSL

thanks - tried this out, but no luck.
Out of curiousness I tried it with another pool (coinmine.pl) - this worked.

I dont get why it is not working for Mining Pool Hub (they have this nice autoswap of currencies).

Somone here using Mining Pool Hub successfully? Any help is much appreciated.

EDIT: It works ! - I just added a "space" at end of line - ufff
Activity: 16
Good evening, I have a question regarding RX480 cards.

I have a 12gpu rx480 rig with modified BIOS. While "only ETH" mining 1 random GPU from time to time drops hashrate to 0, and the whole rig restarts. It happens ~1 time per hour.
When I switch to dual mode, the same thing happens within first 3 minutes and then very often rig doesn´t restart by itself like it does in eth-only mode, but turns off.
No undervolt/overclock, just default settings.

Did anybody have the same problem? Are rx480 cards just unable to dual-mine? Could it be because of modified BIOS? I´ve also tried to increase/decrease power stage (5-6-7) and core voltage(900-1100), no results. Any info is appreciated, max rig uptime i have ever had was just under 2hrs... Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/tlILY
Change that card with another and check if it s the riser. In my opinion is the riser
Activity: 105
Good evening, I have a question regarding RX480 cards.

I have a 12gpu rx480 rig with modified BIOS. While "only ETH" mining 1 random GPU from time to time drops hashrate to 0, and the whole rig restarts. It happens ~1 time per hour.
When I switch to dual mode, the same thing happens within first 3 minutes and then very often rig doesn´t restart by itself like it does in eth-only mode, but turns off.
No undervolt/overclock, just default settings.

Did anybody have the same problem? Are rx480 cards just unable to dual-mine? Could it be because of modified BIOS? I´ve also tried to increase/decrease power stage (5-6-7) and core voltage(900-1100), no results. Any info is appreciated, max rig uptime i have ever had was just under 2hrs... Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/tlILY
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi there,

thanks for this great solution. I tried it out, but experiencing problems for which I kindly ask for your help.

SMOS is booting and running smoothly. I opted for mining zcash on Mining Pool Hub with 2x R9 290.
By that I changed under "Rig Group" to Miner Program "claymore-zec-v12.6" with following custom config:

-zpool ssl://europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20570 -zwal myusername.2 -zpsw x -mport -3333

Comparing this to the instructions of https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-zcashbtg-amd-gpu-miner-v126-windowslinux-1670733 it should work.

Also mining process starts with 650H/s - but on Mining Pool Hub no new worker nor hash contribution is shown.

Try it without SSL
Activity: 6
Hi there,

Activity: 3
When will be Claymore Miner for ETH v10.1 implemented in SMOS?
Activity: 287
Merit: 100

it seems that my router is blocking SMOS. how can i add it to firewall?
Activity: 2
Hi sir  I hava a problem about simplemining. Simplemining has old sgminer and I try to use it for mine a coin but Its not working. I need to upload new version of sgminer on simplemining ? How can I upload it  or Can you upload it for me ?
Activity: 287
Merit: 100

Activity: 8
Guys do anyone know which claymore is the more performant and stable when we have a pandaminer? i have alot of problems with smos on my pandaminers
Activity: 2
I am running SMOS with my rig. My motherboard is Biostar TB250-BTCPro(updated bios), running six 1060 3GB

Got error message "error power limit"   when press "save" button, can't overclock, anyone can help?
Activity: 33
I have 2 laptops, one Core i5 and one Core i7,
Should I use it for mining by this software?
Activity: 3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horriblecoders p2pool

Pool admin says its looks like virus, check system!!!

VfukW89WKT9h3YjHZdSAAuGNVGELY31wyj this address owner stealing coins.

in simpleMining I using ccminer-tpruvot-v2.1   
how I can check???

you can see every 2-4h losing some coins

https://explorer.vertcoin.org/address/VsHy15WVsMUNae2MciUvNVcLf4N9SCqvhi

================================================================

which VTC pool are you using?

Yes! looks like easy for use this miner OS,
BUT how admin can explain me,  why my VTC COINS every 2-4h going in this address https://explorer.vertcoin.org/address/VfukW89WKT9h3YjHZdSAAuGNVGELY31wyj

I'm not losing coins from Windows CCMINER!

We have contract with you SimpleMining.net - 2$ for RIG and donation if we like to send you some,

Why we losing so much coins from your OS without agreement!!!

fix that or we will give you hard online negative very bad feedback, better don't loos your 13 years work in LINUX ADMINISTRATION CARE with nice reputation!!!

It is better to break your head, than lose your good name!!!
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
hi guys!
can anyone tell pandaminer 8*rx470 will work on simplemining?
Would appreciate your answers because markets are low at the moment and i can't sell that piece of junk
so i have to make it work, on preinstalled w10 it's doesn't work stable at all
my hairs become already grey.
Thank's a lot!

smOS works very well with Pandaminers - however suggest no dual mining
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
which VTC pool are you using?

Yes! looks like easy for use this miner OS,
BUT how admin can explain me,  why my VTC COINS every 2-4h going in this address https://explorer.vertcoin.org/address/VfukW89WKT9h3YjHZdSAAuGNVGELY31wyj

I'm not losing coins from Windows CCMINER!

We have contract with you SimpleMining.net - 2$ for RIG and donation if we like to send you some,

Why we losing so much coins from your OS without agreement!!!

fix that or we will give you hard online negative very bad feedback, better don't loos your 13 years work in LINUX ADMINISTRATION CARE with nice reputation!!!

It is better to break your head, than lose your good name!!!
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Hi
Why miner ethminer not update in oc

This link

https://github.com/ethereum-mining/ethminer/releases

Please check and update
Very thanks

sorry
not see my masseger
Activity: 11
Has anyone successfully undervolted with simplemining?
Running 4 x RX480's and using the DAG version of SMOS.
Nothing I do reduces power.

Also, I'm trying to relate settings such as -100mv on the GPU versus the numbering scheme used by SMOS.
I'm using "simpleminer-RX-v1118-kernel4.11-17.30-noae[Suspicious link removed]g.." and undervolting works.
Anyone running RX OS with Dagfix fine ?

I have the following setup

BIOSTAR TB250-BTC
6 x Sapphire AMD RX580 Pulse Nitro 4GB with tweaked latency FW.

They run stable with the normal RX OS mining ETH currently at 160Mh/S (Undervolt 875mv / Overclocked to 1225Mhz / memory 2150Mhz / Powerstage 7)

But I can't get the machine to even boot with the Dagfix OS.

Anyone who has similar setup can advise please ? Thank you.
Pulse Nitro?

My error. Pulse only
Jump to: