Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 297. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey all, 

I'm trying to run my SMOS Rig on Nicehash's CryptoNight's pool (stratum+tcp://cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com:3355), but having trouble. 

Do I need to run this off sgminer or can I run it off claymore.  I run an ASIC off nicehash and figured I'd have my payout go to the same address.  I'm assuming I need the stratum+tcp://cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com:3355 and the BTC address in the configuration.  Can someone who actually uses Nicehash's Cryptonight with SMOS share their miner configuration?  PLEASE?!  I'll send $5 BTC to whoever can help me. 

Thanks,

SHIV

Use sgminer-gm-nh-v5.5.5

Settings below applies 3 pools, the first one main pool and backup pools follows.

--no-submit-stale --kernel cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.us.nicehash.com:3355 -u .$rigName -p x -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355 -u .$rigName  -p x -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.jp.nicehash.com:3355 -u .$rigName -p x --rawintensity 1008 -w 8 --text-only

Hey, so I entered that config in to the sgminer 5.5.5, and put in my BTC address, and my rig list is green, but it says [17:15:26] Failed to resolve (wrong URL?) cryptonight.us.nicehash.com:3355, then it turns to "see console".  When I see the console it is unable to process.  :-/
Activity: 28
Hi Guys,

if i start mining on metaverse pool with claymore 10, it dont accept the $rigName variable. Can anybody pls help me?

MWLHbPP6KBmQimVs123456123456.$rigName
MWLHbPP6KBmQimVs123456123456/$rigName
-eworker $rigName

nothing works.

If i insert the -eworker rigName (without the $) then it shows me rigName, but i have several rigs so i need to differentiate.

-epool stratum+tcp://etp.dodopool.com:8008 -ewal MWLHbPP6KBmQimVs123456123456 -eworker rigName -epsw x -ftime 10 -allcoins 1 --mode 1
Activity: 1
Any way to add failover pools for Claymore in Simplemining?
Activity: 30
something is known about the support of the Vega in simpleminingOS?
Activity: 26
About 30 mins ago all rigs (in different locations) - lost connection with pool.

Pool not receiving any shares, for at least half an hour.

Nanopool tweet 1hr ago:
"There is a connection issue with one of EU hosting providers. We are working hard to fix it."
Activity: 34
what is the maximum GPU can smos handle per rig ? 15 GPU ?

thanks
Activity: 42
About 30 mins ago all rigs (in different locations) - lost connection with pool.

Pool not receiving any shares, for at least half an hour.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
Hello,

Is there a way to get notifications if rig goes offline?

Also i have issue with both of my rigs. One has 6 GPUs Sapphire Radeon RX570 4gb ITX mini - my rig works for several hours and the crashes calling the following error on all of my GPUs: gpu hangs in opencl call exit error

As well as my other rigs it runs between 12 to 15 hours and i get this error on all of the cards.

My cards are moderately clocked and i have tested each of them for days for their maximum but i decide to go with more moderate clocking so i believe is not due to overclock.

Any help will be appreciated.

Mining pools such as Nanopool will advise you within a couple of mins if your rigs are offline. They will send you an email. You may also use an app to monitor you mining pool that will alert you immediately. Sorry, cannot help with your error.
there are various additional monitoring programme for installations that have reported changing the parameters of temperature, voltage and other and allow you to monitor idle setup for mining.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I appreciate what you are trying to do but for me so far it has been unstable. Unfortunately your miner seems to be suited to rigs which are all one kind of GPU - all the same, but my rigs use different GPUs on the same rig.

Last night I had Optiminer running for about 10 minutes using simpleminer but then it would crash. Maybe optiminer is unstable? One of the rigs has some watercooled GPUs on it and I don't think simpleminer likes seeing fan of 0. The other rig has a mixture of 290s, 290Xs and a 380. Unfortunately I tried overclocking and I failed to understand that it applies the overclock to every card! I'm used to ethOS where I can control each individual card. EthOS is currently using Silent Army so the hash isn't as good but it runs for days without any crashes.

It was really great to see my hash double in simpleminer but it just doesn't last longer than 10-15 minutes .

I will return to ethOS but I will keep watching for updates to simpleminer because I really want a way to use optiminer and my Linux skills aren't quite good enough to build it all myself. Thank you for what you are trying to do.
Add the bot to the telegram or analogue so that it was notified when the rig is taken off something similar done here https://rigonline.ru/
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hey all, 

I'm trying to run my SMOS Rig on Nicehash's CryptoNight's pool (stratum+tcp://cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com:3355), but having trouble. 

Do I need to run this off sgminer or can I run it off claymore.  I run an ASIC off nicehash and figured I'd have my payout go to the same address.  I'm assuming I need the stratum+tcp://cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com:3355 and the BTC address in the configuration.  Can someone who actually uses Nicehash's Cryptonight with SMOS share their miner configuration?  PLEASE?!  I'll send $5 BTC to whoever can help me. 

Thanks,

SHIV

Use sgminer-gm-nh-v5.5.5

Settings below applies 3 pools, the first one main pool and backup pools follows.

--no-submit-stale --kernel cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.us.nicehash.com:3355 -u .$rigName -p x -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355 -u .$rigName  -p x -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.jp.nicehash.com:3355 -u .$rigName -p x --rawintensity 1008 -w 8 --text-only
Activity: 5
Hey all, 

Thanks,

SHIV
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
So I have a 570 modded and in windows on my 6 card rig I get 170 ish hash

Settings on afterburner are:
Cor Voltage -96
Core 1110
Mem 1960

On simpleminer they are stock speed so 130.  anyone have the settings for these.  Everytime I try and mod them they just stop working.  Thanks!

hey dagarair -- are your Pandas still working hard?

Yep 239 hash on my amd ones all 39 of them

My problem is these 6 card rigs I cant get to work well with SMOS.  Out of the box it works great on pandas, not don't work on the panda like NVIDIA units.  I created a pretty decen windows server 2012 NVIDIA load for my 96 nvidia units and they work great.  My 15 - 6 card AMD 570 4gb no go on SMOS.  They get reset to factory speed 120-125 hash.  In windows i get 170-175.  SUXXXXX
Activity: 49
"there is no screen to be attached matching miner" is no gpu's recognized. Does your bios recognize the gpu's? If not, check risers.

Hi, I'm building my first mining rig. I've updated the bios to the latest version I've found on the manufacturers webpage. I've followed the instructions on SimpleMining.net and flashed USB stick (Adata UV150/16GB USB 3.0) with NVidia version of SMOS using Etcher tool. I've got the expected result: two partitions, one of which contains config.txt file. The problem is that when I plug it into the motherboard (Biostar TB250 BTC Pro ver 6.0) it's not recognized. When I turn it on the bios is loaded and the "boot option priorities" setting is disabled.

When I flash same USB stick with Ubuntu and plug it in, it is recognized - although when "mining mode" is enabled in bios nothing happens after I select "try ubuntu without installing" or "install ubuntu".

How can I fix it so the SMOS boots on my setup?

EDIT: Ok, actually I've played with a bios settings and now it's booting. Unfortunately I'm getting "there is no screen to be attached matching miner" msg. Any solution to this?
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Why has Claymore's 10.1 not been added yet?

Probably needs confirming it is compatible perhaps?
It has been out for several weeks and works just fine.. not having it is really killing profitability while the DAG is regenerated so often.
Activity: 28

Probably needs confirming it is compatible perhaps?
Activity: 6
if somebody  wanna normal hashrate status for ewbf miner and maybe some other who have some internal reporting API support
i can do:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/kdK41U1ATEyeMCezZbr8Lg.png

@tytanick how can i contact with you? live (not email) whatsapp, telegram, skype?

i want to help you in developing, for free, just bcos i using your system and wanna make it better
here is so much features that we can easy implement and still dont have.... Sad

p.s. if anyone want do same feature and dont wanna wait when/if tytanick will implement it i can help

Hi.
Telegram bot we want))
Activity: 25
if somebody  wanna normal hashrate status for ewbf miner and maybe some other who have some internal reporting API support
i can do:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/kdK41U1ATEyeMCezZbr8Lg.png

@tytanick how can i contact with you? live (not email) whatsapp, telegram, skype?

i want to help you in developing, for free, just bcos i using your system and wanna make it better
here is so much features that we can easy implement and still dont have.... Sad

p.s. if anyone want do same feature and dont wanna wait when/if tytanick will implement it i can help
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Hi, I'm building my first mining rig. I've updated the bios to the latest version I've found on the manufacturers webpage. I've followed the instructions on SimpleMining.net and flashed USB stick (Adata UV150/16GB USB 3.0) with NVidia version of SMOS using Etcher tool. I've got the expected result: two partitions, one of which contains config.txt file. The problem is that when I plug it into the motherboard (Biostar TB250 BTC Pro ver 6.0) it's not recognized. When I turn it on the bios is loaded and the "boot option priorities" setting is disabled.

When I flash same USB stick with Ubuntu and plug it in, it is recognized - although when "mining mode" is enabled in bios nothing happens after I select "try ubuntu without installing" or "install ubuntu".

How can I fix it so the SMOS boots on my setup?

EDIT: Ok, actually I've played with a bios settings and now it's booting. Unfortunately I'm getting "there is no screen to be attached matching miner" msg. Any solution to this?
Jump to: