Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 300. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Can anyone point me in the right direction.  I am mining with RX580's I am currently mining ETH + SIA.  I would like to switch to mining ETH + DCR  Is it possible to dualmine in the same manner?  If so what miner in SM should I use and what should my command line look like?  TIA!!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-dual-ethereum-amdnvidia-gpu-miner-v150-windowslinux-1433925
Activity: 9
Can anyone point me in the right direction.  I am mining with RX580's I am currently mining ETH + SIA.  I would like to switch to mining ETH + DCR  Is it possible to dualmine in the same manner?  If so what miner in SM should I use and what should my command line look like?  TIA!!
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
How much do you earn with this? And for how many hours do you mine?
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
hello, i make fresh install of flash drive this image http://download.simplemining.net/simpleminer-R-v1118.img.zip  (i have rig winth 7*R9290) when i boot in system i see miner console and desktop. But no network connection available. In settings i see eth0 and mac address. DHCP server is running in localnetwork but no connection (
Activity: 15
any tutorial on how to set this up on the latest version?

I keep getting shares rejected, and how should I know what "power stage" I want!
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Hello,

Is there a way to get notifications if rig goes offline?

I second that feature. I am actually kinda disappointed it hasn't been still built in. Looks like a must one to have and here we are a year later Smiley

if you have a farm - why dont you get the rig resetter system?

Who said i dont have it ? Thats 2 different things, there are cases where resseter doesnt help, rig is down and you dont know about it.

Many pools have a offline notification, even Nicehash.
Activity: 76
Perhaps somoone can chime in.  Any suggestions on how to isolate a card/riser besides unplugging one at a time and seeing if the rig is stable?  I'm currently running an 8 gpu rig and SMOS is fairly stable at times running 24-36 hours without a hitch but then 1 card will freeze (shows 0 Mh/s) and eventually SMOS will reboot but takes awhile.  See the mobo lists the Pcie ports but I found SMOS doesn't follow the same labeling for example port 1 on the mobo could be listed by smos as GPU5.  Any help would be welcomed. 
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Hello,

I second that feature. I am actually kinda disappointed it hasn't been still built in. Looks like a must one to have and here we are a year later Smiley

Who said i dont have it ? Thats 2 different things, there are cases where resseter doesnt help, rig is down and you dont know about it.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hello my mother Asusb250 Mining Expert with 19 PCIE doesn't dectect Simplemining OS, could someone help me please.

As I understand it... smOS max out at 15 x GPUs.

This Asus board needs P106s combination with AMD and NVIDIA cards to work.

To date, only fullzero's nvOC can do all 19 x GPUs but with NVIDIA cards only.

But bios doesn't recononize USB as booteable, only work with ETHOS, but SMOS is not visible as booteable.
Activity: 290
Hi
Why software in os  not update???

Please update please please
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi guys, I’m using one Gtx 1070 and I’m looking for sample over clocking values to try. Just checked posts here but nothin on values for the gtx cards.

I’ve tried increasing the clock speed or mem speed but I get a exceeds power warning on save. Not sure how high I should go on wattage.

My Zotac 1070 Mini, at 200 core, 1400 mem, PL 110 - runs steady 31-32MHs, power consumption is better than AMD ROM modded
Activity: 1
Hi guys, I’m using one Gtx 1070 and I’m looking for sample over clocking values to try. Just checked posts here but nothin on values for the gtx cards.

I’ve tried increasing the clock speed or mem speed but I get a exceeds power warning on save. Not sure how high I should go on wattage.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Hello,

Activity: 366
Hello,

Activity: 64
Merit: 3
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
How do you mine Cryptonight on nVidia on SMOS? Tried claymore xmr but that's only AMD, and sgminer freezes the rig...? Please help!

sgminer is for AMD cards.....  Grin

For NVIDIA cards use the ccminer v2.1 or the skunk one

-a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.hk.nicehash.com:3355 -u .NV1000 -p x
Activity: 53
How do you mine Cryptonight on nVidia on SMOS? Tried claymore xmr but that's only AMD, and sgminer freezes the rig...? Please help!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
no news to mine with RX 580 in smOS coins with neoscrypt alg.

Please Devs add a miner for amd cards and neoscrypt!!!

is there any progress in this regard, hope is added to the algorithm support as soon as possible
Activity: 16
Hello,

I have 16 miners working right now on SMOS. They are mining using claymore, mix of xmr and eth. I have 8 miners connected to an unmanaged TPLink TL-SG1016 switch. I have the other 8 miners connected similarly to a separate switch. These two unmanaged switches are connected to my router (TP LINK N750) which has DHCP enabled. Router is connected to the internet.

I'm having an issue that when one of my SMOS miners freezes, it takes down the entire unmanaged switch it is connected to. i.e. all the other miners on that switch go offline. The minute I reset the frozen miner manually (holding the power switch for 5s) all the other miners go back online and resume mining. I'm not sure if the frozen miner is flooding the switch with packets or something, I was wondering if anyone else ran into this issue.

I was also wondering if anyone has a better suggestion for a network layout to manage my miners. Is there a better option I should look into than using the TP-Link unmanaged switches and router?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Activity: 1
Hello,

I have Rigs with Smos
13x Sapphire RX470 Mining Edition 4GB ( Core: 1250 / Mem: 1950 / Powerstage: 6 / Coreundervolt: 900 ) about 26,6 - 27,2 MH/s

My Problem is that i have a Power Consumption of 1980 Watts.
Can anyone help my to greatly lower the Watts...

We also have the same Rigs with P106-100. They only get 1300 Watt.

Jump to: