Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 298. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Hey Tytanick,

Any chance you could add DSTM's Zcash miner? It appears to be faster than EWBF's by 3-4% and seems like EWBF has fallen asleep with his miner being the top of the leaderboard for NVIDIA Zcash mining for a while.

Thanks,

a miner

YES TIME TO ADD DSTM'S Zcash Miner
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I have big Problem with my R9 mining rig 2x 290X and one 295X2.

It mines with the RX Software, but I can’t do any changes.

With the R Software (for the R9 Cards) It wont Boot and freezes the screen.
It also doesn’t boot without the cards, system only.

Normally the startroutine of the two SMOS Versions should be the same, but the 1118
For R9 seems to be buggy.

Please can you fix it??? Or give me some help?  thanks!!! Huh

Did you find a solution for this? I have the same problem.
Activity: 6
Hey, and thanks for the hint.

I got it working yesterday - but only with claymore zec 12.6 miner.
When I try Ethereum or Monero claymore it starts mining and I also can retrieve the hashrate via teamviewer.
But then it suddenly crashes - PSU makes a tick noise and reboots.

Under Windows Monero and Ethereum works smoothly.

I am very grateful for and advice. Cheers.

I had similar experiences with a bunch of mixed brands RX480 running over clocked on SMOS

I established a working setup by starting without ANY OC settings in SMOS

Once this works for a few hours you can start changing 1 parameter after another, every few hours, not all at once

This way you will figure out which parameter or value is too aggressive and you will scale back.
Takes a lot of time but once running it hardly crashes.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
B250 mining expert mobo refuse to to boot from SMOS USB drive (the same drive boot on other machines). Anyone with such experience with this board ?
I have the same issue. Works on all my other mobos but not my ASUS B250 Mining Expert. No idea how to fix it.

Hello, did you could fix it?
Activity: 12
Hi guys in mining XMR with Claymore XMR AMD 10.2 but after 2/4 hours I get: "Bad performance mode, you need to set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100" for all the cards and clymore stop mining.

I see many people with similar issues, any solution on this?

I have 12x Strix 580 8gb.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
So I have a 570 modded and in windows on my 6 card rig I get 170 ish hash

Settings on afterburner are:
Cor Voltage -96
Core 1110
Mem 1960

On simpleminer they are stock speed so 130.  anyone have the settings for these.  Everytime I try and mod them they just stop working.  Thanks!

hey dagarair -- are your Pandas still working hard?
Rx vega 56/64 support ?

I had these minning on windows o lbuntu xmr stack
Activity: 1
I use NV OS - ewbf-0.3.4b - Main Asrock 110 BTC+ - 6 x GTX1070
Updated Bios, but I have problem:
====>
ERROR: invalid device ordinal
Miner ended/crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds --------------
Activity: 5
how do I get a remote terminal (putty) to display the mining screen.

I have tried screen -x but it wants to attach to the current terminal session.

Hey Tytanick,

Any chance you could add DSTM's Zcash miner? It appears to be faster than EWBF's by 3-4% and seems like EWBF has fallen asleep with his miner being the top of the leaderboard for NVIDIA Zcash mining for a while.

Thanks,

a miner
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
can you mine XMR with GTX on simpleminer? wich miner is it?
Yes. Use cminer-skunk-krnlx on SMOS for Nvidia cards.

Sample:
-a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com:3355 -u 1PQ5bbvUvfNYKNBLi9d8DGz1DtvuRQTvWW.9 -p x
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
anyone here have the ASUS B250 19gpu board with SMOS that have restart issues?  when i reboot it doesn't work i always have to shut down and turn on
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
can you mine XMR with GTX on simpleminer? wich miner is it?

ccminer v2.1 OR the skunk one
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
So I have a 570 modded and in windows on my 6 card rig I get 170 ish hash

Settings on afterburner are:
Cor Voltage -96
Core 1110
Mem 1960

On simpleminer they are stock speed so 130.  anyone have the settings for these.  Everytime I try and mod them they just stop working.  Thanks!
Activity: 4
I had similar experiences with a bunch of mixed brands RX480 running over clocked on SMOS

I established a working setup by starting without ANY OC settings in SMOS

Once this works for a few hours you can start changing 1 parameter after another, every few hours, not all at once

This way you will figure out which parameter or value is too aggressive and you will scale back.
Takes a lot of time but once running it hardly crashes.

Dear community,

I rely on your support. Days and nights I am struggeling to get SimpleMiningOS working with my four RX580 cards (bios flashed).

They work stable under WindowsX64 under Claymore XMR 9.7 with the following settings:
-cvddc 900
-cclock 1200
-mclock 2080

But when I try to use SimpleMiningOS Claymore claymore-xmr-v10.2 it will run into a reboot loop.

I have tried the following settings in SMOS - unsuccessful:

Core MHz: 1200
Memory MHz: 2080
Core Unvervolting: 900
Powerstage: 6
Target Temperature: 75
Minimum Fan speed %: 30

Tried the same with SMOS claymore XMR 9.7 without luck.

Tried also for ETH Claymore 10.0 with following command in SMOS:

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal user.1 -eworker user.1  -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -asm 1

What am I doing wrong?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks and kind regards,

Hello,

Is there a way to get notifications if rig goes offline?

Also i have issue with both of my rigs. One has 6 GPUs Sapphire Radeon RX570 4gb ITX mini - my rig works for several hours and the crashes calling the following error on all of my GPUs: gpu hangs in opencl call exit error

As well as my other rigs it runs between 12 to 15 hours and i get this error on all of the cards.

My cards are moderately clocked and i have tested each of them for days for their maximum but i decide to go with more moderate clocking so i believe is not due to overclock.

Any help will be appreciated.

Mining pools such as Nanopool will advise you within a couple of mins if your rigs are offline. They will send you an email. You may also use an app to monitor you mining pool that will alert you immediately. Sorry, cannot help with your error.
Dear community,

I rely on your support. Days and nights I am struggeling to get SimpleMiningOS working with my four RX580 cards (bios flashed).

They work stable under WindowsX64 under Claymore XMR 9.7 with the following settings:
-cvddc 900
-cclock 1200
-mclock 2080

But when I try to use SimpleMiningOS Claymore claymore-xmr-v10.2 it will run into a reboot loop.

I have tried the following settings in SMOS - unsuccessful:

Core MHz: 1200
Memory MHz: 2080
Core Unvervolting: 900
Powerstage: 6
Target Temperature: 75
Minimum Fan speed %: 30

Tried the same with SMOS claymore XMR 9.7 without luck.

Tried also for ETH Claymore 10.0 with following command in SMOS:

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal user.1 -eworker user.1  -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -asm 1

What am I doing wrong?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks and kind regards,
Activity: 7
Hello to all,

I have 12xsapphire nitro rx580 4gb overclocked gpu’s, H110 asRock motherboard, 8gb ram, and I’m running rig through SMOS, I’m mining ZEN coin and when I start to mine looks like everything is fine. But after 4-6 hours is just crash, restart and show on screen: GPU#0 IS GOING TO USE TOO HIGH INTENSITY (6), NOT ENOUGH GPU MEMORY, INTENSITY  VALUE REDUCED (2), GPU#0 ALGORITHM ASM, INTENSITY 2., and list is for all cards, so GPU#1, GPU#2.... I changed also overclock settings but than I make worst, now my settings are 1411/1750, power 6, probably default settings..
Does anybody know good overclock settings for this cards in SMOS or maybe what I can do to keep stable.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 4

EWBF/NVDIA
--server btcg.miningspeed.com --user mxvc3oiidWytyQ2XoSrzT7GpPjUeC1guNt.$rigName --pass x --port 3092

Optiminer v1.7/AMD
-s btcg.miningspeed.com:3092 -u mxvc3oiidWytyQ2XoSrzT7GpPjUeC1guNt.$rigName -p x
[/quote]

Nice sample.

Do you have setting of BTCG for claymore-zec-v12.6?

I tried, but no luck Sad .

[/quote]

this one i use for suprnova

-zpool btg.suprnova.cc:8816 -zwal registeredsprnovauserid.workename -zpsw workerpassword -mport -3333
Activity: 3
I have big Problem with my R9 mining rig 2x 290X and one 295X2.

It mines with the RX Software, but I can’t do any changes.

With the R Software (for the R9 Cards) It wont Boot and freezes the screen.
It also doesn’t boot without the cards, system only.

Normally the startroutine of the two SMOS Versions should be the same, but the 1118
For R9 seems to be buggy.

Please can you fix it??? Or give me some help?  thanks!!! Huh
Jump to: