Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 11. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Just like most of the businesses in other parts of the economy, most of the coins will not survive of course. But this fact does not make the good projects less valuable, in my opinion.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
bitcoin has a very good development and definitely bitcoin can go back to zero again. And I think that's pretty normal because I see the price of cryptocurrency is not worth it and it can be valuable and expensive
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It is not possible for electronic money to be reduced to zero because they are very useful for daily life and many countries are gradually adopting electronic money to pay for goods and services. Therefore, the crypto code will grow stronger.
Activity: 146
I believe that soon there will be a lot of such coins, which will become zero. There are a lot of different projects, and investors are not enough to invest in all projects. More than half will disappear.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
Yes, I agree with you that most crypto that are not well developed and cannot meet up with the market will crash because they are less potential and stable ones will continue to grow as long as they improve their technology and get more investors and the coin is stable enough to survive hard times in the crypto market.
Activity: 112
Unlikely, you may very little read the newspaper, now many countries and many corporations are accepting electronic money in the payment, they can not collapse. At present prices of coins are going down, but they will rise in the future.
Activity: 15
It really depends if that is a shtcoin, Some crypto  is for profit purpose only which means to attact the community to invest on that project if though they are not doing anything just creating a "Joke" whitepaper.

What do you think of Bitcoin Cash?
Activity: 188
Probably yes, they will. But I don't care about these bad project, the focus should be on the good ones, and judge the crypto market according to that.
Activity: 434
although this is partly true, but at the moment it sounds like a throw-in for manipulation. especially from goldman
Activity: 504
That could be true, right now all cryptocurrencies plummeted due to panic investors who can harm them. We also do not know happen in the next year but I do not want to imagine can happen later.

The fact is that there are a lot of weak projects on the crypto-currency market that will be very little in demand in the society. Proceeding from this, a lot of crypto currency will die.
Activity: 54
That could be true, right now all cryptocurrencies plummeted due to panic investors who can harm them. We also do not know happen in the next year but I do not want to imagine can happen later.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Yes, the coins can see a further dip in their prices but I don't believe that most of the cryptos will crash to zero.
All the new emerging cryptos have a feature which makes them better than the pioneer and have good development teams which have led to many successful projects by the coins. Also, some coins have a great market capital and are too big in the financial market to see a crash right now.
Still the competition among the cryptos in the financial market is too high that some coins can suffer this fate and disappear from the market.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Absolutely agree with this statement. There are so many shitcoins with no usecase, product or developement.
And they got o zero.
Soon. Because of this regulations the crypto will going to be lessen and only few that prove themselves a legit company will exist in the digital world. Competition is always there as long as they can give use and there are supporters of this coin it will renained to the market.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
This is absolutely unlikely, the Crypto market is now widely available in the world, and many countries are accepting them for paying for goods and services, so they will not. Now may collapse on price zero.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Absolutely agree with this statement. There are so many shitcoins with no usecase, product or developement.
And they got o zero.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
obviously most cryptos will go down to zero. Blockchain, uniqueness, early stage, experiment, development, adoption, simple cycle of coins, lots of coins, lose more, I would not be surprised if they die or like that.

its the way of life... also companies go down... because of the same reasons, the competition is everywhere, only the best will survive...
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
obviously most cryptos will go down to zero. Blockchain, uniqueness, early stage, experiment, development, adoption, simple cycle of coins, lots of coins, lose more, I would not be surprised if they die or like that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Of course it's a well known truth that most of the crypto currency will crash or stop to exist.But as long as you select the projects careful which have real world usage you should be fine .
Activity: 210
Yes, I certainly agree with this opinion.
There are many coins that spring up every day on the Cryptocurrency market.
There are coins that can last for years. But there is also a missing coin and even its value fell to zero.
The competition between coins in Cryptocurrency market does happen indirectly.
Currently, the Cryptocurrency market is expanding and many developers are racing to create new coins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
the only crypto that will crash is the coin that has no good use because the life of a coin is depends on the use of it like eth and bitcoin they have established a good use so that until now they are still alive and have a good value same with the other alts if the coin is useful then it will be having a good value and it will never crash.
Pages:
Jump to: