Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 13. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 12
I was a dumbass who fell for a few of the bad ones but I still hope overall that this will happen. Maybe I'll take a short term hit but overall, sorting the wheat from the chaff will be good for the image of crypto in general.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Well, that may be the real scenario, because, of course, nowadays we face way too many new ICOs and projects, that's probably not good at all.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
xCrypt
As increasing number of new cryptocurrencies appear these days,it can happen high likely. As even some new currencies are scam from the start,several strong and stable cryptocurrencies will be enough.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
many alts and ico tokens will die
But look how many new tokens are coming
New alts also
Most of them are scams
But some crypto will stay
Even CFTC director told that cryptocurrencies are new breaktrough
They will be adopted it is already to big
It is still paradise for scamers and speculators but fiat money market is also not so much clean
About 80% of fiat money start ups are  dieing

Regulators simply don't know what to do with crypto so most simple is ban them

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
It has been said from long time through daily papers and online networking yet btc still exists it is reality. Additionally a few nations have acknowledged the btc with full help and some are thoroughly considering it. There can be numerous in addition to and negatives for the btc execution. Crypto is still in developing stage so future can't be anticipated.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
hello, I agree with you, almost all currencies will reach 0, now is a total chaos in the crypto world. all coins are on a downward slope, I can even say steep. they will not come back soon
Activity: 154
in my opinion this is complete nonsense, for crypto-currencies our future, they will coordinate the economy for the better
Activity: 140
It could be possible as many altcoins created everyday and it happens that developers also won't take any concerns from their coins and just left outside.
Activity: 14
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

A bit of cleaning of scam and worthless coins will benefit all the ecosystem.
as would benefit a light regulation of ICOs... imho!!!
Goldman sachs know about cryptos just like us, so...
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
all digital or crypto currency prices may drop or fall to zero. if crypto is no longer in demand. and there is an asset sale action in large numbers so that the supply of coins very much. or the government does not want to legalize crypto and the whole world refuses crypto to be used or circulated.
Activity: 406
That could be true, right now all cryptocurrencies plummeted due to panic investors who can harm them. We also do not know happen in the next year but I do not want to imagine can happen later. Cool
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
Don't be so pessimistic! A lot of them will reach the top! To the moon, like NGR token  Wink

the market place for crypto currency is now full , not literally but there are a lot of cins so it has a higher chance to reach zero, I am pertaining to alternative coins. the disadvantage about this is because of different coins are rising , number of investor should also increase because if not, it will be a disaster. The value of a coin depends on the volume of investment so if there is no enough investor in market place then it is risky, although there are still chance to hit a jackpot but still it is very risky.
Activity: 70
Don't be so pessimistic! A lot of them will reach the top! To the moon, like NGR token  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
One can not really say if crypto is going to be worthless due to the fact that, cryptocurrency is gaining more and more popular everyday and more people are coming into crypto. Bitcoin most especially will not crash to zero because of it market cap which is very strong.
Activity: 171
well i think Nobody will know where crypto will go. We can only guess. Personally, I think crypto will be the future of our financial system so no, I don't believe it will go to zero and If most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero of course this has an impact on bitcoin because investors are not interested in others, I hope there is a balance and altcoins users can also survive
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
cryptocurrencies without atangible  product will surely crash to zero
Activity: 420
I have full confidence in crypto currency and I believe in this current market situation only the correction in market and it will be reverse the price and bitcoin and all altcoin price will go up,More manipulation is going on market and by this year end I think bitcoin price will be reach up to $15k and most of the altcoins price will increase soon, don't sell your coin and keep it hold.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
quite an unsubstantiated statement! crypto currency is used because of the simple appeal and low commission and its security, it will only grow and grow as the demand for it reaches high levels and as we all know - "demand generates a proposal" and offers on kriptornke full!
Activity: 116
most is not the appropriate word and it is too early to judge.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I agree with the article, there are just so many projects, with no real value, ans sense. But the natural selection will filter the nice ones.
Pages:
Jump to: