Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 12. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Unlike you think, I think e-money will grow stronger in the future, now is the best time to buy you because the price of the altcoin is almost falling very deep, but please say that this is not It was the time of the Crypto market crash.
Activity: 125
It really depends if that is a shtcoin, Some crypto  is for profit purpose only which means to attact the community to invest on that project if though they are not doing anything just creating a "Joke" whitepaper.
Activity: 149
They have a couple of missteps at the beginning with focusing too much with promoting their project that they were excited about + badly translated white paper that left out many details of the original, including making sure to include references to parts taken from other whitepapers
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
This is very possible to happen especially for token which do not have potentials and are just developing.Stable and potential ones will remain and gain more popularity but unstable and less potentials coin will crash.
Well yes so possible to happen some other projects no development that make the price to go zero. This is very important when we will invest be selective and on search the best projects that our effort will be worth it.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
There are so many ICOs and projects, that I wouldn't wonder why they crashed. More and more altcoins will come to the market and some of them will not be interesting for anyone.
Activity: 122
why are there so many fud news at the moment guys. i do not understand why is it really happening, but we all know how it works and there is not going to be any crypto going to zero
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
This is very possible to happen especially for token which do not have potentials and are just developing.Stable and potential ones will remain and gain more popularity but unstable and less potentials coin will crash.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
There are thousands of coins and only a few of them have real life usage and value. That's why others will go down to zero in the long run. Most of them are used only for speculation purposes. If you don't use it in real life then it doesn't have value other than speculation.
Activity: 149
my still have a strong belief in the good altcoin on the market as its management team is day by day building on the true value of their coin. Do not be too pessimistic about the future of coin when you are investing in this market. I believe that the market will develop very well in the future and the altcoin really potential will flourish.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
They are carezy, cryptocurrency is not going to zero or no value. That news are not helpful to recover crypto because they convince people to not invest to crypto. Better to not release fake news because we are affected on that. Cryptocurrency have a lot of haters but we are who loves crypto to protect it from they haters.
Activity: 135
This is fake and it will neverh appen because there are a lot of people that have already invested on crypto, and they all will not dump their tokens, so there is no way to see it happening
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
No one will say for sure here, everyone only hopes and believes in something. Some would rather like this, others would not. Everything here improves your vision of the situation and the ability to look into the future.
Activity: 210
There are lots of cryptocurrency that are only damp coin in the first place, and i know most of us here are aware of this damp coins, hopefully all of us can avoid this coins.
Every market, there are potential pennies and less coins. So the choice of holdings is very careful, if analyzing and evaluating the potential coin you hold them will make a high profit for us in the future, so be determined not to disturb the market. field dropped to this time.
Activity: 191
This is quite possible, but I do not think it will happen in the near future! There are no reasons for this yet. Yes, the market is in a declining position, but a strong outflow of money does not happen! On the contrary, I believe that again we will soon see growth!
In my opinion, the CRYPTO market is sustainable, although the market is falling as the price of coins goes down, but that does not make the Crypto market fall completely. They will turn up again in the next few weeks, do not disappoint the market too soon.
Activity: 12
I believe most tokens have no value. Bitcoins will be still have potential.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Well, that may be the real scenario, because, of course, nowadays we face way too many new ICOs and projects, that's probably not good at all.
Yeah that might happen if the end of crypto life happens. but if that has not happened, certainly not all cryptocurrency will decrease the price up to zero. maybe just a few coins only that are dead because of a scam or can not compete. but for the next few years. it will not happen yet
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
There are lots of cryptocurrency that are only damp coin in the first place, and i know most of us here are aware of this damp coins, hopefully all of us can avoid this coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
This is so true about some altcoins. They don't have nothing to offer and simply came steal, JET8 is one of them
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
This is quite possible, but I do not think it will happen in the near future! There are no reasons for this yet. Yes, the market is in a declining position, but a strong outflow of money does not happen! On the contrary, I believe that again we will soon see growth!
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
I also believe this. Most will be done with before 2020.
Pages:
Jump to: