Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 14. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
In this tough times you'll see the strong crypto currencies that are worth holding and investing. It's like weeding out worthless altcoins that is not really marketable, no new feature and just being use for ponzi scheme. In the end in this red days and very volatile market well sooner see a bullish run.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
This is a natural principle which applies to almost everything. In every race, there are some runners who are able to cross the finish line whereas others fail on the way without even reaching the finish line.
In cryptocurrency, not all the coins can live to expectation, however, all of them complement to the totality of a big train driving cryptocurrency to a global reach to enhance payment methods.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Nobody will know where crypto will go. We can only guess. Once authorities will treat them as commodities, it will be over and out. Governments are keen to put an end to the scams, so it will be harder to come up with scam ICO's.
Activity: 210
The fact still remains that some cryptocurrencies will actually crash to zero to what we are seeing in crypto world. Those coins that will crash to zero are those coins that have no prospect in other word that have no value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

maybe they have basis on what CNBC stated about cryptocurrency that theres some crypto coins would turn the value into zero,especialy if those  coins have no more support from the project developer,thats why in this situation all crypto coins needs the support to the investor and the creator of those digital coins in order to escape into this zero value situation,especialy that theres a big struggle happen now in crypto market that contains almost all digital coins marks as red zone.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
We cannot generalize everything. Yes there are lots of shitcoins lately and those are the coins with with no hope at all and will remain zero value forever. But mate don’t forget that cryptos are spreading worldwide and the demands are getting bigger so it means that all potential coins will survive especially bitcoin and ethereum. Those who keep on spreading FUD has nothing to do with their life. Cryptos will exist forever.
Activity: 154
I think not. Bitcoin, should not and does not ultimately determine the trading strength of altcoins, even though that seems to be the case at the moment. Proper understanding of trading on the crypto floor will enhance the profitability of most currencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
There are so many cryptocurrency that are release by a team just to make money. And have no real use. Those cryptos  i believe will crash to zero.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
It is true, that there are a lot of currencies, who will not survive in the long term, but think it is similar in many element of life. Most businesses go bankrupt too. Need to concentrete to the currencies, which are truly great, and can hava real impact for the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
that idea is ideal saying some or most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero, now with what i m seeing most of this project have team up with a professional bodies or in partner with them to make there project succeed.
Majority of the tokens are almost zero while some ICO and bounties are scam. Nevertheless, it will be too early to say all cryptocurrency will crash to zero lot of works are going underground to make this coins stronger than how it was, from all Indication I can see a future in this digital currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Probably most Cryptos that doesn't have real structure in crypto will die but the tokens that have vital role in crypto ecosystem will not come up into that situation.
Activity: 158
Considering the fact that lot of ICO projects were raised nowadays, I believe that some cryptocurrency will crash to zero specially when the team behind that project won't provide a strong foundation for their project to work out. The adaption of a cryptocurrency depends on how people accept it and how valuable the usage of it to them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Truly, it is possible. The cost of any cryptocurreny is chosen by request and supply. On the off chance that due to any reasons the request winds up zero. The estimation of the digital currency has a tendency to wind up zero.

The cost of any cryptocurreny is chosen by request and supply.

It is not a request but rather that is what you call a demand. Cryptos value are based on the supply and demand. If there is no demand on the coin , then there is a posibility that its value can turn into zero .

Re: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero

i agree that most of the cryptos can crash up to zero value because most of the cryptos nowadays are just only a shit coin without any real purpose on why they are built.

But in the case of bitcoin , i dont think bitcoin can decline too low. bitcoin can decrease below 6k but i guess that is already its limit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Yap, most, but not all, the fact is today, many cryptocurrency project just a copy from other project, but i believe cryptocurrency is future, i just hope i hold the right coin, not the scam coin Smiley
Activity: 140
Do you believe that one day in the future you may be trading bitcoin as the way you trade the national currency as today, and the bitcoin money can be printed out as currency that you can trading?
Activity: 92
Most electronic money can collapse? My point is that solid cryptocurrency would not be able to crash. And the bad copper, poor value, will collapse
Activity: 238
I can't reach to your given link due to a problem. If it talking about other coins. Then I want to say that when a new product success in market. Then some duplicate or similar product also comes to the market. Same with crypto. If product is not good. It can be zero. But if it shows about Bitcoin and some good coin. Then I want to say that I am hearing it from starting. Still it's showing the growth. Most of people miss the chance of income due to this type of news.
Activity: 8
It is true that we do not need that many cryptocurrencies as we have today. A lot of people are trying to push their vision because they are aware of the upcoming selection. Will just be hoping that this will have to stabilize in the coming weeks and lastly these kind of subject was a sort of the negative side which might create FUD in the crypto market thus affecting the market price.
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
Truly, it is possible. The cost of any cryptocurreny is chosen by request and supply. On the off chance that due to any reasons the request winds up zero. The estimation of the digital currency has a tendency to wind up zero.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Why is it that some people are aware of the events and understand where the trend is going, and others, even when they try to explain to them what bitcoin is the future for the technology, they do not even want to listen to it? It's simple! Most people consider it risky and go against the state policy. Therefore, many think that crypto-currencies is a temporary phenomenon that the all-powerful world powers will be able to prohibit
Pages:
Jump to: