Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 9. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
A lot of altcoins has ended to that situation. They either get delisted or abandoned completely because of the failure of the inexperienced team who were so ambitious and claiming the best things that any investors would love to hear. I still believe that the newvreleased ones are still going to 0 after a year because of slow progress.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Most coins are shit, but you will always have hundreds of coins with some value.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
This is dumb news and nobody should believe it. Yes there are shit projects out there but just like in the business world, there are shit businesses too!
Definitely, even stock market that's highly regulated by the government sometimes have a shit company too that open up an initial public offering but as it turns out the stock
turn to zero slowly, just another attempt to give crypto bad image i guess lol.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I think its hard to say that crypto will crash to zero because we still that every thing is have a value even it's under the price or not highest price. As long many people use cryptocurrencies it will be there and never crash.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
everything can be happen in cryptocurrency, even bitcoin also can be undervalue if most of peoples deny the use of cryptocurrency. it depends on every developer how far they develop their platform or make some efforts to always adapt with every situation. the more peoples use their platform or ideas the more value they will have to their coins. if demand on their coins are getting bigger and more, it will automatically add the value of coins/tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Any altcoin that is unable to prove its value either by developing a very useful ecosystems or a viable product will eventually get dumped and value falls to zero.It helps rid the market of useless tokens.
It seemed to me that he had a good investment, it would be better to develop a certain project. Based on the current situation on the crypto-currency market, investors were not very active and so many projects fell. And all the fallen projects are not fraudulent.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Any altcoin that is unable to prove its value either by developing a very useful ecosystems or a viable product will eventually get dumped and value falls to zero.It helps rid the market of useless tokens.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
A lot of shitcoins out there in the market place and it's only normal that they get weeded out. I currently know a lot of projects that will crash to zero and become dust should the market bleed any further. Scam projects need to leave the space, unfortunately people will lose money, but it's indeed needed
Activity: 78
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Mass Media will always be used by whales to manipulate the crypto space. One day they can say that everything will go to zero, the next day they will state that it will moon.
Activity: 112
No altcoin can be reduced to zero. I do not think the market fell so. Today the price of the coin is gradually recovering.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
There are so many cryptocurrencies now. Sometimes there are a few new coins coming up every day. Of course not all of them will be successful, some of them will die after some time. But I do believe there will be some good ones that will survive long enough, and will attract more and more people's attention.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
not most but some.you know crypto market cap will reach trillion usd and thats why more crypto project means more market cap holder.so you need to choose good and real project for holding.

Yeah this is right.. One need to pick a solid project and hold and not jump from project to project because of hype.

Yeah with the state of the market today, the lesser established coins that doesn't have a solid project will eventually hit dirt and you hope that you don't get one of those. And with all the icos coming in right now, i think there's only a handful that'll have real value
Activity: 70
This is dumb news and nobody should believe it. Yes there are shit projects out there but just like in the business world, there are shit businesses too!
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
They will not crash into zero, they will hit their bottom out then bounce during the recovery season and that always happened with the coins. I wonder when will that happened because the down trend is not yet over I think and it makes my portfolio go down slowly. I'm still waiting for the recovery period so that all of my coins can be save and hodl until next year.
Remember there is a lot of projects are going to the zero due to the lack of the progress in the development. The downtrend have been giving a lot of impact to the price of the cryptocurrency itself but the result of development will give a lot of result about can the project still exist in the future?
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I don't think that it is possible. How it can happen? It is such a big and serious industry already, I don't see any reasons for total crash.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It is impossible for this to happen, the current electronic market is stable and stable development, Crypto has built up too large user base. almost all over the world. So it's hard to collapse because of them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
not most but some.you know crypto market cap will reach trillion usd and thats why more crypto project means more market cap holder.so you need to choose good and real project for holding.

Yeah this is right.. One need to pick a solid project and hold and not jump from project to project because of hype.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
They will not crash into zero, they will hit their bottom out then bounce during the recovery season and that always happened with the coins. I wonder when will that happened because the down trend is not yet over I think and it makes my portfolio go down slowly. I'm still waiting for the recovery period so that all of my coins can be save and hodl until next year.
Activity: 350
This is a speculation that the volatility involved in the cryptocurrency market will cause cryptocurrencies to lose its valuation and with time it will be the end of it however it has always seemed to adjust with the economies of scale so it may not be possible for it to be true.
but nevertheless to date the market shows that some projects can independently manage their value. Some coins that, contrary to the poor market conditions, show positive growth trends.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
The next 10 years will be as good as the last ten years, maybe better.
Pages:
Jump to: