Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 8. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
That is not something to even contemplate because it's not possible to have it to a zero level. By the way, the crypto market is beginning to find its feet. At the moment we all can feel the enthusiasm and the fact that new ideas are springing up on many platforms like ethereum, adds to the confidence of stakeholders and spectators.
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Bitcoin, USDT, ETH is unlikely to return to zero! Only those false cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies without any user base will die in market turmoil! These coins are useless and should die!
Activity: 322
Today there is a trend of cryptocurrencies and trend of ICO, the market is already oversaturated with different coins, of course, not all of them will be needed by people and most will simply depreciate, only those coins behind which there is some real and promising technology is worth to be prepared. Before investing, it is best to study the team, product and white paper of the project.
Activity: 196
Every year its publish a news that tell us the  cryptocurrencies  will crash ,crypto ist a scam etc.But year by year  more and more money are pump in this market.I Think some ico will go to zero ,around 30% in my opinoin because of team or the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I just thought that it would be very difficult if it was to go back to zero. We know that a lot of large employers in large funds with crypto and crypto market they control. And the entrepreneurs they are trying to continue to create new projects and better.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
when bull run coming, most cryptocurrencies will increase, but i am sure in a few year maybe not more than 2 year ICO's not have real working product will crash to zero and its really bubble
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I would say a bit chunk of Cryptocurrencies out there only has little or no value at all. But of course when we say "no value" it really means that the price of the said coin or token is something that we can really forget about because it is too way down the price range. So the first 200 coins maybe in the list of Cryptos is something that we need to concentrate on. I guess.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
I agree that in a few years, most cryptos may end up like busted dot coms of the internet bubble. But there are going to be many good projects that will last so do your diligence before buying any coins.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
at first I thought this was stupid, that was yeasr ago.

But this is dot com 2.0, and cryptos that are not real world case, like dogecoin, a joke, and other smaller coins will go to zero, yes.

Without real utility in the real world, its just a roulette wheel. and you are on the wrong number.

that is teh best way, to think, 90% or more of these coins will not be round in a few yars, so stick with teh top ones.

i doubt we will see them go to zero in the next few years but, lots of money to be made,
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think that may be the truth and we really can't evade that, but still crypto will be alive and it surely will play it's form well.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
I agree with this

You give no reasons why. You just agree. Try a little harder.
Activity: 35
I agree with this
Activity: 168
I do not agree that most of the coins will crash to zero.  Only those cryptocurrencies will crash which are just launched to defraud people and innocent investor.  The projects with good intentions; honesty; sound business prospects; educated experienced team will not only survive but grow further. Cheaters are everywhere.  Due to these cheaters ; the ICO projects are being looked with doubtful eyes. 
Only cheaters are not responsible for this image, we the investors are also responsible to a certain limit.  Before investing we must study it's white paper carefully.  Check the team's experience; education.  Future prospects of the projects must be carefully studied. 
Activity: 182
I do not think this is true, e-money will grow and grow stronger. While the market is now gloomy, that is not one of the reasons they collapse.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I agree with this point of view, because most cryptocurrencies do not have any application value. The significance of these altcoins is only to capture the money of investors, and the mainstream currency will not collapse! I believe that several mainstream cryptocurrencies will always exist!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
I also think that a big amount of cryptocurrencies will cost zero, because they do not work and have no value for society. What is not needed can not cost a lot of money.
Activity: 347
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
Most token after their bubble drop down and never pickup and their devs are really doing noting about that
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
we can not know what will happen in the next years of this business but on the other hand there is no possibility that most cryptocurrency will crash to zero because they are very well known businesses in this industry. because for me it depends if the deepest cryptocurrency will crash to zero

I think that it will not happen. Today, a lot of rich and powerful people are interested in the cryptocurrency. That is why our task now is to find the best cryptos and invest in them for making some money.
Activity: 644
A lot of altcoins has ended to that situation. They either get delisted or abandoned completely because of the failure of the inexperienced team who were so ambitious and claiming the best things that any investors would love to hear. I still believe that the newvreleased ones are still going to 0 after a year because of slow progress.

Yes, there are many fake ICO's circulating around the exchange but once they don't have any real development automatically the price will go to zero. This year we have seen some good companies launching their ICO and has a good team for further development of their project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Just like many startup businesses fail and close their doors, many ICOs and bad projects will fail over time too. Hence it is important to do your own research and buy good coins with good projects and teams.
Pages:
Jump to: